[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahhh I dont dare to read the spoiler. Lol maybe after I see the title/opening credit, I will come back to read the spoiler. Lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
AHAHAHAHH! Lmao. How should I know? Lol I did not even click under that "spoiler" session because I resisted myself from doing so and wanted to be surprised by what Taew&Boy can throw at me first by watching just the preview when it airs. Lol hahahahaah

Asy

sarNie Immature
AHAHAHAHH! Lmao. How should I know? Lol I did not even click under that "spoiler" session because I resisted myself from doing so and wanted to be surprised by what Taew&Boy can throw at me first by watching just the preview when it airs. Lol hahahahaah
Whoa this is really funny HAHAHA. Yeah, my spoiler was just the e-cards. LOL maybe if I'm too afraid to sleep, I can start to think of you hehehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Asy was teasing when she posted ecard as spoilers lol at first I thought it was more summary.

Reactions: Asy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is airing the 19th December 2012 they showed the date at the ending episode of Qi Pao

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aha the second teaser was nice! I hope there is lots of gukgik once Boy finds out Taew is a woman.
Is the boy actually his son or is it the usual p'ek being an adopted dad?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aha the second teaser was nice! I hope there is lots of gukgik once Boy finds out Taew is a woman.
Is the boy actually his son or is it the usual p'ek being an adopted dad?
I hope so too. Most likely 99.9% when pra ek or nang ek has a kid, the kid isn't actually theirs. Haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know I am already read for this lakorn.

This does not remind me of CP at all haha Lakorns have crossed dress way before CP even existed. I know it is your view but I just don't see it.

Asy

sarNie Immature
HD teaser ka, if anyone interested.

The first teaser is comedy. The second one looks like melodramatic. Ekekekeke.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That was such a touching moment between Boy and the baby. I love a p'ek that is good with kids. The mommy-daddy moment between our pra'nang was cute. So looking forward to this.