[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know right, his kiss was so gentle. I was teary like when he softly kissed the baby's hand :spin:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I was watching NM2 live; and the teaser keeps popping up during the commerical timing...and..Boy Pakorn sure looks like a real cryer in here lol He can cry or something....it was a sad teaser; until Taew pops up lol being all dorky and funny...hahaha

hippo

sarNie Adult
Yay! i can't wait, been waiting for this one.
Ch3 sending off the old year with all these goodies =))

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
this drama looks interesting i will watch it hehehe it airs right after nuer mek 2 ka...so sad i don't ever want nuer mek 2 to end....wish it was 100 ep like narak hehehehe. but looking forward to this one...i saw some ssbt and season talks about it and its good.

Asy

sarNie Immature
this drama looks interesting i will watch it hehehe it airs right after nuer mek 2 ka...so sad i don't ever want nuer mek 2 to end....wish it was 100 ep like narak hehehehe. but looking forward to this one...i saw some ssbt and season talks about it and its good.
Just curious, why are you so sure it airs after Nuea Mek?
This lakorn is for Wed-Thu slot ka, it is scheduled to air this week.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
p'k g/f*wife is pretty....i dunno what to say about the teaser, too short...I dunno if it "catch" my attention but i'll try it...the kiss of the tiny baby is soo adorable

fun

Expired Sarnie
invu theres 2 teasers. the first one was adorable and funny. the sec one was adorable and melodrama-like.

asy i believe people thought so originall bc it kept airing the teaser after nm2 episode. but really it is on a wed thurs time slot.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeah, less than 24hours! :yahoo: :bump: :weee:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The beginning is sooo funny. Taew is super cute. The fact that this lakorn is HD makes it even beeeeetter. Love the song.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
finished watching the first episode - okay so far
taew's character is a brat, but a cute one
the little boy is adorable

kitkat

sarNie Elites
It looks hilariously good. I never have watched any Taew's lakorns so this will be the first. Does anyone know this will be subbed or not? :)