[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

Anonymous<3

TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥
They had a new poster fitting a while back. I don’t know why though. The styling in the first fitting was better. I do like this pose though... :naughty2: Why are they making me hopeful for Trin & Mitta (Nine & Mo)?:crybaby2:
cr: innnews

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

Why I have the feeling that Nine and Mo will end together? Haha. Or Ch3 are trying to promote them as their next koojin?
Haha I doubt it. Gina is nang'ek, but maybe there's more to Mo's character.. I'm wondering if the second fitting had anything to do with her character.. :confused12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

After playing Namwhan’s controlling mom in Thong Ek, Ratklao is playing Mo’s controlling(?) mom in here. I’m really intrigued by Mo’s character. It looks like she has a lot of layers and most of the drama in this lakorn seems to be surrounding her.
cr: ch3thailand

Anonymous<3

OOOOO I really like the melody of the ost so far.
http://instagr.am/p/B3efnOZFen3/
"A good love song that doesn't expect anything in return." Why does this remind me of Mo's dialogue to Nine in the teaser when he asked her why she's helping him(?) and she said something along the lines of "love doesn't have any reasons".

Last edited: