[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Why I have the feeling that Nine and Mo will end together? Haha. Or Ch3 are trying to promote them as their next koojin?
Haha I doubt it. Gina is nang'ek, but maybe there's more to Mo's character.. I'm wondering if the second fitting had anything to do with her character.. :confused12:

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
According to this post, Nine and Matt will have a lakorn together.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
After playing Namwhan’s controlling mom in Thong Ek, Ratklao is playing Mo’s controlling(?) mom in here. I’m really intrigued by Mo’s character. It looks like she has a lot of layers and most of the drama in this lakorn seems to be surrounding her.
cr: ch3thailand

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OOOOO I really like the melody of the ost so far.
http://instagr.am/p/B3efnOZFen3/
"A good love song that doesn't expect anything in return." Why does this remind me of Mo's dialogue to Nine in the teaser when he asked her why she's helping him(?) and she said something along the lines of "love doesn't have any reasons".

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It'd be interesting if Mo ends up with Nine's character in the end.
Right? That's what I was thinking. Sometimes the second lead ends up with the first lead in dramas. It's very rare in lakorns but in Toey and Nycha's lakorn that aired earlier this year, Nycha ended up with Pon, the second lead. So it's possible. I'm not convinced yet that it'll happen here though haha. It's just weird because they even have more bts coverage of Nine and Mo's couple scene than the pranangs. There's still a new one that they filmed and are going to release soon.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Synopsis from thaidramatic_update:

Mitra (Mo) who own pearl farm, golf course and real estate at Phuket, is Trin's (Nine) sponsor with a team. One of member is Jane (Gina), is hired to be his physiotherapist and nutritionist.

Jane is sharp and neat. Trin and her always fight each other because of this thing. His goal is to win for his dad and beat Aki (Alex), professional golf player and Mitra's ex because he need to be her new boy.

Trin feel uncomfortable to be in system and everyone must have problem because of his hardheaded. Jane is always beside him but he fall for Mitra.

So this sounds like there could be two possibilities. He likes Mo at first and overlooks Gina until at the end when he realizes she's been there for him. Or it could mean that even though he's around Gina more, he eventually falls in love with Mo and ends up with her in the end. Probably the first scenario lol.
http://instagr.am/p/B37QqALFsmx/

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gina is the nek so he definitely will be ending up with her. I know some people are whatever about Gina but I actually like her and think she is pretty. She didn’t do too bad in her lakorn with James. I just wish she didn’t cut her hair, She is not bad for a newbie and you can definitely tell Ch3 plans to promote her. Ch3 loves halfies and even though she’s not their normal half European or etc but she’s half Cuban.