[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't freaking wait already! I don't know if I should be hopeful that someone will sub all 8 parts of the series. I'd still watch all 8 of them since the series looks promising and fun to watch.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yes! This Sunday!

Toey is on a roll with all her dramas. Kleun Cheewit, Bunglung Dok Mai, and now the Cupids. She definitely has become one of my favorites. She can pull off whatever roll is given to her and do it well. From evil to tomboy... but now we'll have to see how she does being clumsy and all. I'm going to be totally bias and say she's going to do great haha. She's just that talented. I honestly can't get enough of her work!
I'm with you! I hope she'll have a breakthrough role soon and then win awards, because she's that good and she deserves it. And she's quickly becoming one of my most favourite actresses as well. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw the OST on Youtube and honestly I love the song so much! I hope someone subs the song. Toey really is on a roll in terms of lakorns airing though, so many airing back to back lol

Does anyone plan on subbing this series?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw the OST on Youtube and honestly I love the song so much! I hope someone subs the song. Toey really is on a roll in terms of lakorns airing though, so many airing back to back lol

From what I've read last year neko meow meow has plans of subbing Ken T and Chompoo's part, not sure if she will sub all parts. Really hope someone is willing to sub all parts!

From what I've read last year neko meow meow has plans of subbing Ken T and Chompoo's part, not sure if she will sub all parts. Really hope someone is willing to sub all parts!
Neko already anounced that this part is being subbed. Not really sure about the other ones.

Neko has already subbed both OST Hunsa & the other one.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Neko already anounced that this part is being subbed. Not really sure about the other ones.

Neko has already subbed both OST Hunsa & the other one.
That's good to know. Now I wonder how many episodes each part would be. Usually in a series type of lakorn each part has episodes ranging from 10-12.
Well if there will be people helping out then subbing the whole series will be easier.
For me if I miss a part of a series there will always be something missing since series type of lakorns are always connected to each other and to fully understand the whole series even though there are separate stories then all parts must be watched from beginning to end. :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so excited on the series already, and looks like interactions between all main leads will happen.
Unlike in the Mafia series, one thing I am disappointed about it is that only the pra'eks interacted all throughout and appeared on all parts and their respective n'eks didn't even get to meet each other.

Last edited:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
That's good to know. Now I wonder how many episodes each part would be. Usually in a series type of lakorn each part has episodes ranging from 10-12.
Well if there will be people helping out then subbing the whole series will be easier.
For me if I miss a part of a series there will always be something missing since series type of lakorns are always connected to each other and to fully understand the whole series even though there are separate stories then all parts must be watched from beginning to end. :)
It is rumored to have 8 eps per part (not sure tho)

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!this night am i right?cant wait for it.i saw the spoiler already and fall in love in toey character in there.narak maak!!:love:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for tonight :icon12:
Credit: ch3fanclub, broadcastthaitv, boy_pakorn
tonight.JPG
dentist.JPG
cheer.JPG
cupidhut.JPG

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Those Ig videos promoting KH are so cute - Yaya calling out "Piak" for the back to back lakorn, and Mario sulking at "Pud" for leaving him overnight. hahahahaha

Question: what's the catch with the 1 million bucks? Do they each earn that money once they're in a relationship? Boss is one to talk, he hasn't been in a relationship either.
Just realized Hansa has a sort of verbal dyslexia? And that's why the Ig videos had Toey speaking backwards haha. I do like that the company doesn't discriminate and allows her to work despite this verbal challenge, no matter how frustrating it can be for the team. What's Boy's character's name? Tim? It's nice to see Boy playing the quiet, cold guy once in a while. What control freak though. Can't wait til he falls for Hansa!
Cheer/Nantisa cracks me up. She doesn't trust guys but she is a matchmaker. I hope the company offers their services to gay and lesbian couples too.

First episode first impression - set and acting feels kind of gaudy.