[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol. I want Ch3's next concert to have all these guys on stage fighting over Toey.

Tim's brother weirds me out. The music makes you suspect him too. I ff all the company stuff and just watch Hansa and Tim interacting. Oh great, mom's gonna come between their love.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The nang'rais are freaking hilarious! Ohhhh, this series is getting so good! Omg.

The makeup analogy is pretty good.

Boy and Toey have solid chemistry. Toey is just so cute.

Okay, anyone want to share any spoilers? Or I may just have to read it myself on whether it's the brother or not that is the mastermind?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I love how chom's character load the find my phone app onto ken's phone......Hahahaaa

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my that's so fast. So I guess all parts will have 8 episodes each? Though sometimes in a series lakorn other parts have varied number of episodes. I'll try to watch live for all of them.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just have to said since some people said Toey having her lakorn airing back to back its to much but I notice Bee N. is also having two lakorn airing back to back ( Tae Pang Korn & Buang Hong).

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm yeah Toey may be on a roll, same goes for Bee but I really don't mind maybe it's just a coincidence that two or three lakorns that feature the same person are scheduled to air in that order, these cases also happen to other actors/actresses whether main or supporting :D
Hone Thanakorn of CH7 has both Koo Za Rod Zap and Nark Boon Song Klot currently airing.

CPY

GotomySin
The nang'rais are freaking hilarious! Ohhhh, this series is getting so good! Omg.

The makeup analogy is pretty good.

Boy and Toey have solid chemistry. Toey is just so cute.

Okay, anyone want to share any spoilers? Or I may just have to read it myself on whether it's the brother or not that is the mastermind?

I think P' Oh Anuchyd is the bad guy with Boy's brother.