[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
In love with his smile , Boy look the best with Tim's hairstyle. I am now watching 3 Golden man with Mark , Boy and Ken. I really don't like Boy hairstyle and outfit there. hehehee....
He's aging beautifully. More and more menly :icon12: Same for Toey ^^
hottt.JPG

Last edited:

Cosasianfuse

sarNie Egg
He's aging beautifully. More and more menly :icon12: Same for Toey ^^
View attachment 4433
Totally agree with you. I really like Boy in suit , I find Toey is one refreshing actress in Thai Lakorn , majority of the Thai actress i see , are slender , tall and mostly mixed. It is really rare to find an actress likes Toey. I was her fan since she was a supporting role but all her roles mostly were the same , just typical cute , lovely cheerful girl .I actually excited when she get to play Piak character , she just proved to me that she can really act. One thing i don't understand is that , Mark and Toey always get to play their character as sibling , they were cousin in 3 Golden men and bro-sis in Kluen Chivit. Really hope they can get one series together as main couple. Both have baby-faced though , they can pass as sibling off screen.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Boy Pakorn: I'll be your monkey
Toey: Gosh *not again* :D
monkey.JPG
This is soo cuteeeee :icon12:
hol.JPG
gosh.JPG
kid.JPG

Last edited: