[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i think there was no chemistry in KTWJ cause the story itself was sorry to say that boring and not interesting i hope it will be different in this one  because i don't want my waiting be in vain 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i don't see the chem...even though i didn't like mario b4 TSL...i saw the chem in their pix b4 the lakorn started...pix from their event and I even used their pix as my profile pix

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
they look so cute together in this pic, ip.milez. I strongly hope KH will surprise us. :) :) :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
True, smilez, sometimes it depends on the director too, if he/she able to help the actor snd actress to bring out the character into life. Mint usually has chemistry with her co-stars so hopeful for them surprise us.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that is a nice pix of em...i don't feel it in my gut ..."fin/chem"...this is a better storyline so I'll probably like it...i still feel them more as "friends/bro-sis vibe"....he gives off a fem. vibe to me hahahaha...i'm neutrel w/boy

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you so much. I'll check it out now. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mint is not here after the fitting and making us wait so long??  :scratchhead2: If it's true, its good. Cos Boy and Mint have no chemistry. In the comfort tvc also, it was romantic and funny but that sibling feel from them spoiled it.

Waiting for Boy's new N'ek now  :dance1:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Aww she was so close to working with Broadcast, oh well there will be many other opportunities for Mint to work with Broadcast.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Aww she was so close to working with Broadcast, oh well there will be many other opportunities for Mint to work with Broadcast.
No worries. Mint is out of Cupids but will still work with Broadcast in the remake of "Baung Ban Ja Torn." There is no praek yet so we're just waiting for further confirmation. It is exciting because I enjoyed that drama.

Good luck to whoever will be in here.