[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Toey seems like the type who would only shine in this type of role though because she has that forever cuteness type of look. I don't foresee her "growing" up more then this lol.

SymbolLove

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think fans are more than ok with this decision because Toey said they took Mint out to put her in the lakorn with James Ma. Shoo if no one is happy, i'll be ecstatic for them lol.
i think mint very sad because mint talking crying sing and mint fitting finish. Ready open scene. What problem i don't know. I very sad..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait I don't get why you're saying she's crying and very sad? She seems pretty calm and understanding in the video. Then again I don't understand Thai so maybe her words don't match her expressions. Either way I'm glad she'll be in a lakorn with James Ma. Plus this role is too similar to what she's already done. So if anything I am glad that she getting different types of opportunities. 

I'm sure Toey will do fine in this lakorn. Not sure how I will find her in Kleun Cheewit lol 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im happy for Toey. I think Toey is only few actress who has interesting lakorns in 2016. She is working with popular actors like Mario and Boy as her P'eks, Mark, Yaya as her co stars in Kluen Cheewit yayyy :dance2: :dance2: She suits this clumsy role :) cant wait to see their fitting pics to see how they look :dance2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She didn't seem like she was hurt or disappointed, she just said she's not sure why she was pulled out of this one since they've already did the fitting. I think she was more like bummed because she already did the homework and stuff. It wasn't her choice to not be in here. The elders probably wanted to give her a more of a grown up role and not this continuous of cutesy type all the time. I believe they made a smart decision. It'll challenge and grow her as an actress. Toey fits in here too.

SymbolLove

sarNie Egg
xcinsationalx said:
Wait I don't get why you're saying she's crying and very sad? She seems pretty calm and understanding in the video. Then again I don't understand Thai so maybe her words don't match her expressions. Either way I'm glad she'll be in a lakorn with James Ma. Plus this role is too similar to what she's already done. So if anything I am glad that she getting different types of opportunities. 

I'm sure Toey will do fine in this lakorn. Not sure how I will find her in Kleun Cheewit lol
you watch Youtube ok ....understand thai toey bad i don't talk.after fitting lakorn. Channel out off i felling very sad.i. felling not mint /toey felling.. ok

Step

Mrs James Ma
Will Toey have fitting with Boy? Cos when Boy replaced Rome in FLF, he did fitting separate

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She didn't seem like she was hurt or disappointed, she just said she's not sure why she was pulled out of this one since they've already did the fitting. I think she was more like bummed because she already did the homework and stuff. It wasn't her choice to not be in here. The elders probably wanted to give her a more of a grown up role and not this continuous of cutesy type all the time. I believe they made a smart decision. It'll challenge and grow her as an actress. Toey fits in here too.

Right on. Mint was more confused than anything. This isn't the first time Ch3 elders have pulled someone out of a lakorn. Anything is subject to change, not even a  fitting or opening ceremony guarantee an actor/actress spot in a lakorn. Well congrats to Toey. Ch3 is pushing her to become a n'ek and she does fit this role a lot better than Mint. And in a good way, I'm glad Mint is out. hehe She does have a lot on her plate this year ^^ 

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOOOWWWWW Boy and Toey really look soooooooo good  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo: 2016 will be good for Toey

Step

Mrs James Ma
I really did not know Toey looks this good with Boy. I hope Boy improves a bit in serious expressions here and he will rock this role. I love them holding hands awwww :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: