Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Also, Soot Tae Fah Gum-node, i heard it was really great and a lot of people say it was the lakorn that made Ja famous. I'll have to watch it for myself though

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know how many episode this lakorn have?

Peach, Benja and the girl who kidnapped Kana are so crazy, and they scare the hell out of me.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Have no idea. Hahahaha! Well I'm not biased most of the time. I like:
-Ken Theeradeth with Anne, Chompoo, Janie, and some others.
-Mark Prin with Mint Chalida, Ja Jittapa, Kim Kimberly so far.
-Nadech Kugimiya with Yaya Urassaya and Kim Kimberly. I don't know if he's ever done any other lakorn yet without them that is already filmed.
However, I do get biased sometimes when it comes to Mark and Mint C. Ahahahaha!! Off-topic...
I haven't been keeping up lately with this lakorn but by the ratings, it must be good. Now, I'm off to eat my spicy Pad Thai!!
Edit: Yeah. Bpop Twilight was hilarious. I loved Ja's vampire brother playing the guitar to the ost of Mario Maurer's Autumn Destiny. Well that was off-topic again...... Top and Wawaa <3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, narkrakdin, Nadech's first drama NRLJ, didn't have kim and yaya and he wasn't p'ek. And agree with Bpop Twilight. The kissing scene between the brother and mark's friend was so funny. I loved pop calories song that played there. :)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Is this lakorn going to end next week?
Today's ep is so good. I can't wait to see next week's eps. I wondered how the girls will defeat Benja and her father?
I love the big family of the Sixth Sense team.

wen2

sarNie Egg
lovenk said:
Is this lakorn going to end next week?
Today's ep is so good. I can't wait to see next week's eps. I wondered how the girls will defeat Benja and her father?
I love the big family of the Sixth Sense team.

I heard that there are 26 episodes! 
They just finished filming last week~

ps: I am new here, always a silent reader~~~

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
26 episodes?!!! Thanks for the info, i hope it's true, I'll be so happy. :)

wen2

sarNie Egg
Chalidaluvprin said:
@wen2 welcome here hope you enjoy

:yes: yeah I dont understand thai at all so I have to come here to get some spoilers~ I only can watch without subs at the moment! This thread seems so quiet

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
wen2 said:

:yes: yeah I dont understand thai at all so I have to come here to get some spoilers~ I only can watch without subs at the moment! This thread seems so quiet
yep it seems quite because mostly we are busy reading spoilers

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Wow 26 eps!!!!! I am so happy to hear that. I really don't want this lakorn to end. I so love it.

I agree with you guys that this thread is very quiet. Where is evreyone hiding?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I've been catching up and just finish episode 19 at three this morning. Now I'm watching the Sixth Sense the first season again to kill time. Where is everyone else? 555

wen2

sarNie Egg
I also keep repeating Sixth Sense Season One while waiting for the subs for season two!!! Its Friday today~~~cant wait!!! 
As I watched ep 17, I wonder why did Ros cried? What did she and Trirat argued about?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
wen2 said:
I also keep repeating Sixth Sense Season One while waiting for the subs for season two!!! Its Friday today~~~cant wait!!! 
As I watched ep 17, I wonder why did Ros cried? What did she and Trirat argued about?
I think you're talking about the part where they were arguing about Ros going to help her friends because they are like family and Trirat got mad asking her if she thought of him as family, saying that she doesn't love him and only wants to use him in times of danger. Gosh Trirat is such a meanie, i mean i understand that Ros doesn't show her love the way he expects her to, but after everything she did for him, he can say those things? Meanie.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
26EPS OMG
hopefully its true because I seriously don't want this lakorn to end ever
@wen2 welcome to asianfuse, hope u like it here and thanks for the info
its FRIDAY yay cant wait for the next ep

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's not friday here yet, only Thursday, but wishing it was friday already. I want and can't wait for more Sixth Sense and more Gam+Park Junji. Also more Benja too, gosh, wonder where she's at and Tinh's mom, they just totally disappeared. Come faster Friday!!!

wen2

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
I think you're talking about the part where they were arguing about Ros going to help her friends because they are like family and Trirat got mad asking her if she thought of him as family, saying that she doesn't love him and only wants to use him in times of danger. Gosh Trirat is such a meanie, i mean i understand that Ros doesn't show her love the way he expects her to, but after everything she did for him, he can say those things? Meanie.

ahhh I see. In season one we can already see that she love him alottt but she just don't openly expressed it by words~~~ I dun like his ex gf, katie! It hurts to see Ros cried...

nklue1 said:
26EPS OMG
hopefully its true because I seriously don't want this lakorn to end ever
@wen2 welcome to asianfuse, hope u like it here and thanks for the info
its FRIDAY yay cant wait for the next ep

I don't want it to end too but at the same time I cant wait to watch the next eps!