Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
wen2 said:

ahhh I see. In season one we can already see that she love him alottt but she just don't openly expressed it by words~~~ I dun like his ex gf, katie! It hurts to see Ros cried...

I don't want it to end too but at the same time I cant wait to watch the next eps! 
Katie is really a B**ch I really hate her in season one and season two

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well i think Katie was worse in season one based on what I've seen of her so far in season two. The one that i think is the worst is not even Benja, because i actually pity Benja for being raised up so harshly. But the worst is Peach, she is just a slutty two-faced b****. Sheshould know that once they don't love you, they don't love you, at least Benja actually gave up when Tinh didn't love her.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree with you that the worst person is Peach. She is so psycho. As for Benja, I really feel sorry for her.
I don't want this lakorn to end.

wen2

sarNie Egg
80% of Ep. 20 is about Junji and Kaem~~~ their problem also solved! Now only left with Benja and mo Sonkit! I cant wait for the scene where 6 guys worked together

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Benja and peach teaming up!!!! Interesting. I wondered if Benja, Peach, Katie, and the other two girls that love Top and Junji fight against our five main girls who would win?

Five good girls vs evil five girls in hand and hand combat without using any power who would win?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lovenk said:
OMG! Benja and peach teaming up!!!! Interesting. I wondered if Benja, Peach, Katie, and the other two girls that love Top and Junji fight against our five main girls who would win? Five good girls vs evil five girls in hand and hand combat without using any power who would win?
Lol, good question. But in my opinion, if they fight one on one with no supernatural powers or helpers, here are my thoughts.

Benja and Yanin, Benja will win
Ros and Katie, Ros will win
Nate and Peach, Peach will win
Wawaa and NamNeung, we already know, lol.
Kat and Poey, Poey will win.

Anyways, ugh i hate P, Nut soooo much. Mai mee hed pon lerei. Didn't he even song sai why B**** was in Nate's room? He doesn't even listen to both sides of the story before judging. He's so dumb, i think he deserves being used by B****. I hate him for going to separate Khum Mor Wat and Nate.

Trirat is so funny, trying to force Ros to stay. Lol. "I'll stay here and wait for you to come back" awe, then "If i die you'll come back and care about me since now all you care about is ghosts/spirits/monsters and not about me" 555 Nice theory there nai Tai-wai! :)

wen2

sarNie Egg
luckily Mor heard the entire incident through the phone call~~~
Why P'Nut believe that two faced woman more than his sister!URGHHHH

Ros and Trirat still so funny as ever~~~ they actually reconcile through arguing!!!

tonight ep the goods gonna vs the evils! exciteddddd

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is a Big Wow. I love every single ep they show.
I really don't feel sorry for Peach at all. She is so (?) I don't know what is the right words to describe her.
I do feel sorry for Benja, and I hope she redeems herself at the end of this lakorn.

I agree with you that Yanin does not stand a chance against Benja if they were to fight each other without using any power. She is so small compared to Benja. The same goes to Nate. Peach will eat her alive.

The only strong girls in Team Sixth Sense are Ros and Kana. They can give good punches.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well actually, Benja and Yanin might be a draw. No one better than the other.

About Ganna, i thought she would beat Neung, but she turned out getting beaten by her.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr so you say that Benja and Yanin are equal in strength. How do you know? I might have miss some parts of the eps.

About Kann I forgot the parts where she was kidnapped by Neung and beaten by her.

I have another question. Does anybody know if Ja Jittapa is mix or 100% Thai? How about the rest of the main girls? Are they all mix or 100% Thai too?
Thank you.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
There are no parts that I've seen where their strengths are equal, but there's also no part that shows Yanin will lose or win either, unlike the other girls. But we all know the good girls will beat the bad girls in their pra ek's hearts anyways.lol. :) I think Kat and Krissie are mixed while the other three are full thai. But just by looks.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I cried when P'Nut yelled at Nate when she almost died because of B****. Nate almost died and he was still more worried about P****. My tears just kept on rolling nonstop when Nate said "i thought I'll never get to see your face again" to mor Wat. That was one of the most emotional scenes ever. Waaaahhhh. P' Nut, come to your senses!!! I'll wait and see him suffer in pain when he finds out and i won't even feel bad for him at all.

Now, about Benja, i hope she becomes good at the end. I love how her love for Tinh is changing her. I suppose she'll turn good because that'll be the only way, in my opinion, that the sixth sense girls and their pra eks can beat mor Somkit.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you. So only Krissie and Kat are mixed, and the rest are pure Thai. I have to say that pure Thai girls are really gorgeous.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Su su, watching without subs. One day it'll come in use, you will learn the language soon. :)
Any person can be beautiful, but i agree, even though Ja might not be mixed, she is beautiful.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Damn it. I need English subs, lol. Watching it without subs is torture but its okay.
Try new curvey curvey channel. Her videos are unlisted but check in her playlist she has both of the sixth sense and other lakorns to in eng sub