triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Doesn't matter who plays, as long as Mint Chalida's NOT in there... She's super boring as heck!!! Lol she made me fall asleep thru Patapee Leh Ruk lmfao.... My advice, let her be either a friend or a annoying little sister... Those aren't as important lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Are they already looking for newbies?! I keep seeing videos about it...although I am not too sure on what they're talking about.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Are they already looking for newbies?! I keep seeing videos about it...although I am not too sure on what they're talking about.
this series Rose they're looking on choosing a newbie for each character the other
series Suparbaroot Chutathep 5 brothers are the old/mid gen.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I really don't understand why they're looking for more newbies, they already have more than enough. On the other hand CH.5 and CH.7 could use more newbies.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i agree, so whats gonna happen to the newbies that they have now. its making me mad! ch5 definitely lack newbies the most

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't really see the girls, though they look like they're in their mid 20th. Hopefully we can see all of them, I do see that some of them match the characters.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't really see the girls, though they look like they're in their mid 20th. Hopefully we can see all of them, I do see that some of them match the characters.
i'll shout out some that i know, Margie, Ja Jintapar, i think some member from
power3 girl gang but not Taew cos she's rumored in for the 5 brothers series.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alice: I thought Margie, Pang, Ja, Alex, Grate, and Boy (and even Khun Ja) were only their to support the cast chosen for this lakorn? If I'm not wrong, they aren't the cast for this lakorns since the production for this lakorn is going to cast all newbies and have auditions which are taken from those photos above.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice: I thought Margie, Pang, Ja, Alex, Grate, and Boy (and even Khun Ja) were only their to support the cast chosen for this lakorn? If I'm not wrong, they aren't the cast for this lakorns since the production for this lakorn is going to cast all newbies and have auditions which are taken from those photos above.
thanks for correcting me Bliss when i see them there i thought those were the cast. :thanks:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooowaaahhhh another series lakorn.. sweet!! ch3 sure are makin more ^_^... hope the cast will be good though..

sigh.. if they're making series now, i hope they'll make another serie for 4hhkk too.. XD.. i want a continuation!

oh darn.. i thought boy and margie them were gonna be in here.. hopes are up T_T..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ooowaaahhhh another series lakorn.. sweet!! ch3 sure are makin more ^_^... hope the cast will be good though..

sigh.. if they're making series now, i hope they'll make another serie for 4hhkk too.. XD.. i want a continuation!

oh darn.. i thought boy and margie them were gonna be in here.. hopes are up T_T..

OMG ! AIKO that would be even betttttttttter !!! OMGGGGG
DREAMS COME TRUE

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Awww, I wonder who is going to be cast in here. The newbies i see up there doesn't seem so satisfying. :(
I agree with most of you guys, Ch3 should stick with there newbies (Like yaya, mint c., kimberly, marie (i think she is pretty), mint natwara?, and etc.) I think ch.5 is the one who is in need the most for new actors and actresses. Ch. 7 needs some new ones too. But I wanna see some Ch. 7 actors pair up with channel 3.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really wish the nang'ek for this would be Yaya, Mint.C, Kim, Margie, and Marie. However, too bad they're looking for newcomers instead!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^same here bliss, that cast is my pick too! Love those girls!

Hoping that the newbies ch3 chooses will have as much talent. Ch3 has been satisfying to me thus far so i feel we don't have to worry yet.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this is related?

Saw this on FAN PHOTOS on FB

Nah uh switch it up!!! LOL
MTEAM man :p

but ehyyy, not a fan on Toey at all but she and Mario
make a decent looking pra'nang !