[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
I'm super excited for this lakorn. Mark & Kim have great chemistry which draws me even more to watch it! Hehe, I'm really loving the song already! Does anyone know who sings it or what the title name is? lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Is that Mark and Kim in the pool? It's hard for me to tell if that's Marky boy or not? lol.  If it is him, that's so sweet of them to play in water together. lol :p

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Is that Mark and Kim in the pool? It's hard for me to tell if that's Marky boy or not? lol.  If it is him, that's so sweet of them to play in water together. lol :p
Yes, that Mark and Kim in the pool. They seem to ignore everybody else ... Lol.

thaochristina said:
I'm super excited for this lakorn. Mark & Kim have great chemistry which draws me even more to watch it! Hehe, I'm really loving the song already! Does anyone know who sings it or what the title name is? lol
Lots of people ask about the song but we don't know what is the name yet. The other one by the girl is called Ton Ruk Rim Rau by Pijika.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I can't open that iTunes link. Not sure why.

The producer posted it on his IG. The song is called คนเดียวเท่านั้น Kon Deaw Tao Nun (Only one person) by Boy Peacemaker.

By the way, don't post it on youtube. It's a new release and Grammy will delete them. Too many of my favourite channel on youtube has been deleted by Grammy. Don't upload their new song or their lakorn.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ninja007 said:
I can't open that iTunes link. Not sure why.

The producer posted it on his IG. The song is called คนเดียวเท่านั้น Kon Deaw Tao Nun (Only one person) by Boy Peacemaker.

By the way, don't post it on youtube. It's a new release and Grammy will delete them. Too many of my favourite channel on youtube has been deleted by Grammy. Don't upload their new song or their lakorn.
Are u serious Grammy deleted all of those because Grammy just wants to release it. So lame.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Are u serious Grammy deleted all of those because Grammy just wants to release it. So lame.
It's copy right. Grammy will delete all new release song, including title song and fans MV. After 3 strike, youtube channel get deleted automatically.

There are other copy right owners but Grammy and ch7 seem to be the most active at reporting copyright infringement.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo I totally ready for MK return on screen :) and thanks for posting da 3rd teaser!!! I'm totally ready!!!!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yes! Two more days until Ton Ruk Rim Rua comes. My baby Mark is back! I miss Mark and Kim. And the sad part is that I'm watching Nuer Mek with my sisters still. :( 
Can't wait for Mark's and Kim's chemistry! 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I know Ninja..Ive seen many bts clips and Mark is just such a dork..so funny and cute. Kim is beautiful. P'Yee upload a few pictures and clips...so funny. But MK looks cute together. ^^ Im looking forward to more clips aside from the fans pixs and clips. Lol

Btw, Im so HAPPY this thread is pinned!!! YAY!!!MK coming soon this Friday! Woo hoo!!♥