[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am finally starting on ep.1 lol. I am so late for my love for MK!!! But, tonight I shall share my thoughts on ep1 later!!! ^^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I watched 1/9 of ep1 and it was so dramatic. Lol. Kim is wearing contacts if u look closely. She still beautiful tho. I love her eye makeup. Kob (Mark) is so cute, and funny. He gave all his money without knowing to support the dude with his child!

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
The first episode for TRRR definitely hooked me! Mark & Kim makes a good team. Their bickering is natural and they look good together. Good thing this is a 3 day show. Fri-Sat-Sun slots are the best! Hopefully all the jealousy and "nang rai" characters aren't too annoying. I hate the whole screaming and man snatching scene. 

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
The first episode for TRRR definitely hooked me! Mark & Kim makes a good team. Their bickering is natural and they look good together. Good thing this is a 3 day show. Fri-Sat-Sun slots are the best! Hopefully all the jealousy and "nang rai" characters aren't too annoying. I hate the whole screaming and man snatching scene. 

i agree! can't deny the fact that when the scenes b/t mark and kim appear, i can't stop smiling xD
i am already disliking the boss and tangkwa!!! they are both so unreasonable >_>

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I love the first episode! Mark is so cute, funny and entertaining! I also love when Mark said "mia ja!" Ahh! Too cute! I love how Mark was saving Kim, such a super hero! I hate Tah! Such a meanie and also Mark's ex, I just want them gone. And I don't like Tin, I just don't. But anyway, love Ton Ruk! Can't wait for more!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
ninja please can you translate this am curious hhhh :bhehe: :thanks:
Thanks, I didn't see that one. They are so cute.

Translation:

Mark posted "sorry. I tried to find a picture. There wasn't any. Moody. Ah, how was it? Want to see more? Thank you for praise and criticize"

K: right ... Same here. I posted a replicate pic. Hey, I forgot. I'm still upset with you. This is the end.

M: She is upset. I only said her legs are bigger than Tin's leg in some scene. Hehe.

K: Your behaviour! You ... Butt. Explosive chin got Stuck with you neck. Gee .. Upset!

M: Sorry.. do you feel better ka?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Awww theyre bickering is so cute :cry: thanks ninja for the translation!!

anyways,Already loviiiiing episode one!! Marks character in here is so adorable. I think I was practically grinning through the whole episode . Haha he's so corny too 555 CUTE !also so happy to see him back on screen :heart: Lets see how tomorrow's episode goes :p

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Just watched the first episode and I am loving the pace of the story and the characters.I'm usually not a fan of second male leads, but I actually sympathize with Tin. If there wasn't Kob, I would be rooting for Tin and Bua!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:
Thanks, I didn't see that one. They are so cute.

Translation:

Mark posted "sorry. I tried to find a picture. There wasn't any. Moody. Ah, how was it? Want to see more? Thank you for praise and criticize"

K: right ... Same here. I posted a replicate pic. Hey, I forgot. I'm still upset with you. This is the end.

M: She is upset. I only said her legs are bigger than Tin's leg in some scene. Hehe.

K: Your behaviour! You ... Butt. Explosive chin got Stuck with you neck. Gee .. Upset!

M: Sorry.. do you feel better ka?

LOL. This is so cute. I havent seen MK bicker on IG for a while. ahahahha.  Now, this is something. Lol.  Heart these two!! <3 Dorks.