[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
555 I already ask BanMark and they reply that you can vote as many times as you want til October something...alrite MK fans get ur cellphone and info out ready to vote. ^^ looks like mk fans are really dedicated esp. Marks fans srsly lol. God just love them!!!

I finished both TTK and tonight show...now I just need to see Star stage...

SonYukView4ever

I really like Kims house sooo clean and comfortable...and love Kims walk in closet. She is such a clean and beautiful person. I watch both shows on my phone..n i couldnt find star stage thats why i ddnt watch it yet lol need to rewatch all shows lol

Bc Kims room and walk in closet looks nice!♥

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww man episode 7 is so heart broken!!! Seriously! Bua and Tin are clean/inccocent by WHY!!! WHY!!! Bua, why stopping Kob when is was about to kick Tin a$$...u break my LILO Kob heart </3 :cry: even after tat Kob still protect Bua and called Tin "luem" (if I spell tat right lol) sad, just sad! And before all those accident scene, I littery HATE Thangkwa and Nuka's husband...they plan everything and it da seed of everything...

On yeah and da whole staring scene is super sad...Kob only not Thangkwa, Tin or Bua but Kob!!! Someone need to slap some sense into this lady...she too obbesses and don't know to divide from fantasy to reality...Bua was staring at Tin while Kob is starig at her da whole time and Thangkwa was staring at Kob...Kob notice and was hurt badly... Poor Kob :teary: :cry:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oops double post... I pity Kob so so much...drama is stepping in between da pra'ang but da parent is still in square room lol... Everything is coming to a end...once Kob is out of Bua life, she'll soon finally awake and realize she lost something tat she never though she'll lose it...a girl like Bua, let her hurt before knowing wat is love! GAWD, I'm so mad...mad mad!!! RAWR!!!

nowia

sarNie Egg
Already watch TTK and star stage but can't understand because nobody sub it..
Please sub it to anyone that have time to do so..
please...

SonYukView4ever

Star stage was so short..love how kim reveal marks secret about farting in the elevator n mark was about to reveal kims as well but decided not to. Lol and sean was sort of blamed for marks fartiing. lol 555 very funny.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Star stage was so short..love how kim reveal marks secret about farting in the elevator n mark was about to reveal kims as well but decided not to. Lol and sean was sort of blamed for marks fartiing. lol 555 very funny.

I know right, it was so short. I bet there was more but they cut it all. :( I hope there are some BTS clips from fans that day.
Lol. Mark's eww!!!! hahha.

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
I know right, it was so short. I bet there was more but they cut it all. :( I hope there are some BTS clips from fans that day.
Lol. Mark's eww!!!! hahha.

lol, Kim said he's sok ka prot (haha, hope I had that phonetics spelled correctly) or dirty..like we all know. he does burp, fart, all that lol but Kim herself also did something similar. LOL.  these two are hilarious.

I like the Titanic scene, so cheesy and so cute.  Love the lightings, wish MK had danced longer or did longer appearance of the TItanic scene. :p

SonYukView4ever

Okay MK people/fans lol.  You NEED to go vote for MK. It's so easy and simple! You don't even need to know Thai to vote; really easy. Just go to sudsapda.com and follow the vote thing. ^^ You will regret not voting if MK makes it to the TOP list, because you won't deserve no MK hugs for not voting. LOL. hahaha.

I just vote for first round, lol, so I don't know if I can use same email and phone number again..but MK su su!! Woot!! :dance1:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Okay MK people/fans lol.  You NEED to go vote for MK. It's so easy and simple! You don't even need to know Thai to vote; really easy. Just go to sudsapda.com and follow the vote thing. ^^ You will regret not voting if MK makes it to the TOP list, because you won't deserve no MK hugs for not voting. LOL. hahaha.

I just vote for first round, lol, so I don't know if I can use same email and phone number again..but MK su su!! Woot!! :dance1:
Yes, you can vote unlimited, with same email. Waiting time is 30 minutes.