[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alright, I'm catching 3 ZAAP LIVE right now! XD  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

THanks Ninja, I'm going to find time to finish that full uncut star stage!! :D

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing the lovely posters Ninja007!!!
They look great! In fact, their faces resemble each other. Not like siblings, but more like they suit each other to the max that even their faces suit each other. Am I making any sense? hahaha...

Anyway guys! I have a question here...

I've watched episode 5 but not all parts since there are parts that have not been subbed yet, and I just LOVE the Kobua scenes especially the part where Kob took Bua to have lunch and see movie. It is soooo funny how he just shout randomly to get people's attention to urge Bua to see movie with him at the cinema. SWEET!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

But what if such thing happens in reality? Yeah it might look good in lakorn... but will any of you be OK with your boyfriend/husband shouting telling that you are toooo busy working that you don't even have time to see movie together? ...and not to forget all the other things that are quite embarrassing that Kob have done. Again, it might look good in lakorn, but in reality?

1. What if it's not Kob?

2. What if it's Kob? / What if it's Mark? :drools:

I know most of you might answer to No 2 as - I don't mind! He can call me "mia ja~~~" as loud as he wants in public. :dance1:

Hahaha.... But I do want to hear your thought on this. Hey maybe some you has his/her own experience on this. :scratchchin:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yeah, he always embarrass her. I would avoid, appearing in public with him. Or wear a huge sunglass to hide my face .. Hehe.

Honestly, if it was me, I would pick Khun Tin too. If such a perfect man exist and interested in me ... Haha.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah Kun Tin is very charming but don't you find him a bit boring? He's very neat. Your life will be very smooth sailing with Tin.
But with Kob he's very mischievous! He's very playful. But he will add fun to life. Life will definitely be colourful with Kob.

SonYukView4ever

Anyone here finish 3zaap yet? I find chompoo almost too annoying at the end, calling dew this and that or "luk dew" lol she kept cutting kim and ignoring kim. she kept targeting mark about girls loool but butt-licking sean and dew...gosh, her nang'rai image just comes out. Lol

anyhow, Kob to me is sweet and more sensitive. I don't think he embarrasses Bua, he's just goofy. I don't find Kob mean at all. he's funny and very "koby" just like a frog lol. As for Tin, I got no taste for him...lol.  And honestly, Sean looks like a mean person when I first saw him as a cast in here, but I think Mark has definitely befriended him and he's now more friendly and funny, like he's more open to everyone on the set, after watching 3ZAAP, and all the other shows.  The TRRR set would be very lonely/boring without Mark honestly. LOL.  But I agree, that Mark is kind of mean to Kim in real life.  I personally adore and love him as a person and actor, but some things he shouldn't have said to Kim, he would that sometimes I literally scream "ouch Kim..or damn Mark...you're a lousy mouth to Kim" lol...but Kob is more narak (unlike Mark) lol. Sometimes I do shake my head at Mark..tsk tsk..lol that I think Kim should get back at him too, like grill him a bit so that he would stop teasing her, lol. Kim is too soft, she doesn't badmouth people, but I'd like to see her stand her grounds and badmouth Mark more. haha :p

Not that this matter, but Sean reminds me of the Hunz dude, or Hunz the star from exact. lol smh. they look similar. ><

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
You loves Kob because he's Mark Prin ... Haha. He's entertaining to watch. That's for sure. It's very enjoyable and funny to see them bicker. But my romantic mood would disappear if a guy keeps teasing and embarrassing me in public.

Sean's character is just like Kritchai in 3NNT. If I have a choice, I would choose Kritchai over Kob any minute (as a man to be with). But for my entertainment, I love watching Kob, over the boring Kritchai. :D

Actually, Kim had came a long way. Her thought is very composed. In her earlier days, she was much slower. Maybe improvement in her languge helps. Now, She can think and react much faster. She can handle live interview or show very well. For example, in the Sorayuth's morning news. It's a live show without script. Kim was well prepared with organized thought. I love how Kim handle the situation. She just smile and shake it off. And occasionally, she bite Mark back. I enjoy her both in lakorn and behind the scene. On-screen, her acting is fairly natural. And in variet show and BTS, She's fairly funny and down to earth person. She has her flaw and didn't bother hiding it. No need to be the perfect person. Just love her the way she is.

All the guys seem to like teasing and Pranking Kim. Boy, Nadech, Mark and all 4 guys at TRRR set likes to tease her too. Haha.. Even Yaya and Mint tease her sometime. But the girls doesn't do it on Media. I enjoy it when her fellow friends tease her. Kim's reaction is too funny.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watched 3zaap yesterday and thought MK interaction was cute! I like that they were so comfortable with each other. C'mon we all know that deeply Mark cares a little for her, thats why they can tease each other unmercifully. He wouldn't do it to every other girl right? But with Kim he can prank her about anything and she would just giggle. My favorite part of 3zaap was when they talked about their embarrassing farting. Especially when Mark revealed that Kim farted and thought she was slick but really, Mark got the whiff of it right in the face. HAHAH!
Oh and as @DaisyDukes* mentioned, Champoo was kind of annoying with the, "Luke Dew, Luke Dew" & She kept antagonizing Mark. I think Mark & Kim was a little uncomfortable. - I just can't take Sean (Khun Tin) seriously for some reason. I saw him in, "Tongsook 13" the movie, and his character in there was so unlikeable to me. That image is stuck. *But he seems like such a gentleman on 3zaap. Lol

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
A majority of woman's fantasy is wanting a perfect man like Tin. But in reality, perfect man like Tin does not exist and perfect guys like that are just to serious, they will probably expect as much as us women to give in return. Besides rich and handsome men are probably spending most of their time working to make money, they won't have time for us. I don't want a relationship like that! I'd rather have a man like Kob because one, he's flaw, he bad mouths and he's annoying, but he's the real deal. He keeps the relationship going and in every relationship there has to be sugar and spice or else it'll be too boring =)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
True ... The perfect man like Khun Tin doesn't exist in real world.  Everybody has a flaw.  It will come out soon or later.  Even if that (almost) perfect man exist, they are very likely to be occupied ...  Haha.

Kob is more like a real person.  Minus the constant public embarrassment, he would be a great guy to be with.  I don't think many girls can stand being embarrassed in public constantly.  That guy will probably get a slap or two .... Haha.

----
Despite the pranking & teasing, of course they care about each other.  They complement each other very well.  Kim can answer most questions wisely.  But occasionally, she got stuck too.  Mark would be quick to step in and help out.  And it's vice versa.  When Mark gets stuck,  Kim will help keep the conversation going, without being awkward.  Little tease here and there are fun.  Their reactions are fairly natural.

Kalame seem to be the only host who did her job well.  Paa Mar seem unprepared & interrupt here and there.  But she helped making the interview, less formal, with her quetions.  Chompoo seem busy with her Luk Due and alwasy attempting to steal the scenes for her Luk Due.  Thanks goodness, Luk Due only comes out in the later part of the show.   :)

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Kob is a magnet, Tin is a pusher but what can I do? I am so much in love with Tin such a perfect man exists in the world, God! :rockon: :welcome1:

SonYukView4ever

I dont know..I dont see Tin as no perfect man..lol..for me to be perfect you have to be attractive too..for I dont find Tin attractive >.<

Mark's Kritchai is another story. Lol

I do adore Mark and Kim's natural outgoing personalities. Cute. Bicker. Supportive. Funny. Handsome. Pretty. Lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Love those posters. 

I haven't watch 3zaaap and Star Chat yet. I will have to do that! :D 

I agree, I'm sure every girl dream is to have a man like Khun Tin, but when reality hits, there's no man like him at all, or is there really one like him????  :huh: Lol. I like Kob because he's a funny guy, who can make his girl laugh. A man who can make me laugh and smile nonstop is a +!  Even though he may not be serious most of the time. He is someone who know how to love. That's another + in my book.  :yes:

Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow. Just got done watching DKD, now I'm free for TRRR to come! :) I'm ready to scream and fin!!! Lol. I'm excited to see how things will play out to be like. So excited. I know for sure, Tengkwa is going to be a pain in the butt, same as Jane. Maybe Bua too. Lol. I know she is going to be up in my man Kob's space about this and that. I know Khun Tin is going to bug me a bit because he now knows he can go for Bua because the secret is out. I know Kob is going to be sad and too nice to those girls. Lol. I'm SO READY for tomorrow. Can't wait to watch it after class.

SonYukView4ever

I dont know if anyone saw what Mark posted on ig but last night he got so excited..he posted a picture of kim and himself and told the fans to sit in front of their tv bc trrr is about to come on ..then kim came on and commented that what does he mean its about to come on..its only thursday night..not friday night yet. Lool. Mark got embarrassed and replied he forgot the date. Lol very funny moment of him. Haha

SonYukView4ever

Ninja007 said:
You loves Kob because he's Mark Prin ... Haha. 

HAHA! Lol. I like anything Mark related. lmbo!!! 555+++  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

-AyLove- said:
^ Lol. o m g, really? That's so funny and cute at the same time. I love it how they're as excited as we are!!!

LOL. Yes, it was hilarious and many fans caught laughing with their 55555++ as well. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

~~~

Okay, I may be able to catch this live tomorrow.  I'm ready for the heartbroken Kob to take over his wife, love life and to stand up for himself!!! :cloud9:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I bet if Mark plays the role Tin everyone will want Bua to ditch Kob and go to Tin. Hahaha...

Is the 3zaap being subbed by anyone? It will be easier for me to understand what you guys are talking about if I could understand the video.

On the previous subbed videos of Markim, yes I can see that Kim is the very composed type while Mark he's errr a bit jumpy and bubbly type. I guess interviews induce an increase in his adrenaline level.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ i think those tv shows will be sub and will come out soon.

Anyway, i just saw that the sixth sense 2 will air after trrr. And it will air on the 29th. Which means trrr only have 5 episodes left. A total of 11 episodes.