[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am finally starting on ep.1 lol. I am so late for my love for MK!!! But, tonight I shall share my thoughts on ep1 later!!! ^^

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I watched 1/9 of ep1 and it was so dramatic. Lol. Kim is wearing contacts if u look closely. She still beautiful tho. I love her eye makeup. Kob (Mark) is so cute, and funny. He gave all his money without knowing to support the dude with his child!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The first episode for TRRR definitely hooked me! Mark & Kim makes a good team. Their bickering is natural and they look good together. Good thing this is a 3 day show. Fri-Sat-Sun slots are the best! Hopefully all the jealousy and "nang rai" characters aren't too annoying. I hate the whole screaming and man snatching scene. 

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
The first episode for TRRR definitely hooked me! Mark & Kim makes a good team. Their bickering is natural and they look good together. Good thing this is a 3 day show. Fri-Sat-Sun slots are the best! Hopefully all the jealousy and "nang rai" characters aren't too annoying. I hate the whole screaming and man snatching scene. 

i agree! can't deny the fact that when the scenes b/t mark and kim appear, i can't stop smiling xD
i am already disliking the boss and tangkwa!!! they are both so unreasonable >_>

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I love the first episode! Mark is so cute, funny and entertaining! I also love when Mark said "mia ja!" Ahh! Too cute! I love how Mark was saving Kim, such a super hero! I hate Tah! Such a meanie and also Mark's ex, I just want them gone. And I don't like Tin, I just don't. But anyway, love Ton Ruk! Can't wait for more!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
ninja please can you translate this am curious hhhh :bhehe: :thanks:
Thanks, I didn't see that one. They are so cute.

Translation:

Mark posted "sorry. I tried to find a picture. There wasn't any. Moody. Ah, how was it? Want to see more? Thank you for praise and criticize"

K: right ... Same here. I posted a replicate pic. Hey, I forgot. I'm still upset with you. This is the end.

M: She is upset. I only said her legs are bigger than Tin's leg in some scene. Hehe.

K: Your behaviour! You ... Butt. Explosive chin got Stuck with you neck. Gee .. Upset!

M: Sorry.. do you feel better ka?

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Awww theyre bickering is so cute :cry: thanks ninja for the translation!!

anyways,Already loviiiiing episode one!! Marks character in here is so adorable. I think I was practically grinning through the whole episode . Haha he's so corny too 555 CUTE !also so happy to see him back on screen :heart: Lets see how tomorrow's episode goes :p

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Just watched the first episode and I am loving the pace of the story and the characters.I'm usually not a fan of second male leads, but I actually sympathize with Tin. If there wasn't Kob, I would be rooting for Tin and Bua!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:
Thanks, I didn't see that one. They are so cute.

Translation:

Mark posted "sorry. I tried to find a picture. There wasn't any. Moody. Ah, how was it? Want to see more? Thank you for praise and criticize"

K: right ... Same here. I posted a replicate pic. Hey, I forgot. I'm still upset with you. This is the end.

M: She is upset. I only said her legs are bigger than Tin's leg in some scene. Hehe.

K: Your behaviour! You ... Butt. Explosive chin got Stuck with you neck. Gee .. Upset!

M: Sorry.. do you feel better ka?

LOL. This is so cute. I havent seen MK bicker on IG for a while. ahahahha.  Now, this is something. Lol.  Heart these two!! <3 Dorks.