[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
deeply in love with MK!  :heart:  No..i'm going to be busy starting tomorrow with lectures. :cry1: Never mind,i'm still going to watch MK after class :dance3: .hehehe..

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Nalin is an Account Executive. When Nalin (Kimberly Ann Voltemas) was young, her father made a mistake in investment. The family almost went bankrupt. And they were saved by Kob’s grandma. After that experience Nalin learned that it’s very important to plan ahead and take a careful step before doing anything. She is the total opposite to Kob (Prin Suparat). She's an achiever. She plans ahead and sets clear goal. And she lives her life to achieve her goals. Currently her goal is to become Account Director. And she’s willing to do anything to achieve her goal.
Kob's an architect. After finishing a bachelor in Thailand, he went to US for his master degree. After that, he continued working in US for another 2 years. Then, he decided to come back to Thailand to open his own company. He’s good looking, playful but likes to tease other people. He’s not the romantic type and doesn't know how to sweet-talk. He loves freedom and takes it easy in life. He doesn't plan his life ahead of time; he will handle the situation as it comes. Kob may seem to be an under-achiever. But he’s smart and thoughtful. Because he’s good looking and playful, there are lots of girl, coming into his life. But he’d never tie himself with any girl, except Nalin. He may seem to be care-free person and never take anything seriously. But he is a fighter. If he’s mad, he will punch and kick butt. He won’t give up without a fight. If somebody takes his stuff, he will take back his belonging. This is also true with his girl. Through, he doesn’t show his feeling; he’s extremely protective of his girl… Nalin. He will get her back. No matter what.
Credit to @ Viki
Synopsis 2: Who would have thought Nalin would be married 3 times? Not with any random guy but to her best friend Kob. He lives next door and they had been friend since childhood. First time, they got married to please his dying grandma. It only lasted 7 days. They got divorced right after grandma passed away. Many years passed. They were still best friends. Nalin needed to get married to somebody in order to get a promotion at work. She didn't have anybody. So she asked for his hand in marriage. This time it was different. He started to have feelings for her. But his move was too late because Nalin just fell in love with another guy. What is he gonna be: Her husband or her best friend?
Credit to @ Viki

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay, i lie i'm watching epi 2 live. Lol. I just started a couple of minutes ago. The scene when Bau ask Kob to married her just pass. It was cute. When she went down on one knee, hold his hand, and ask him to married her. Kob's face was so touching. Lol. If that make sense. Love it. Kob's just too loving. There was a scene when kob was fanning her with a big poster paper, during the blackout. As he is fanning her, she turned and looked at him with a big smile. He gave her that "what?!" look. Haha. So cute. You can tell he's loving and caring person. :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I'm watching Ep 1 part 2 as I write this. I know I should have wait til I finish the whole Ep to write this but I can't hold it, KIM is sooooo beautiful! ...and MARK is soooo damn cuteeee!!! Hontoni! Cho~ kawaii! "Mia ja~~~" so cute! :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can just write one thing :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ..... this is the best drama i ever ever watched between all the language and countryy just woww

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just being watchig TRRR episode 1 and loved MK already! It true like all u girl say...their brickin scene are great!!! Also love when Kob called Bua mia ja....super cute!!! Also when Bua went into Tin office it remind me of Reang Prathana when Khun Thea went in and visit Pittaya lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh... Ep1 part 4. I'm all smiling... Can this pair get any cuter!!!? Usually as a lady, I'm all about the lead actor but I just totally love Kim here! She's sooo beautiful! I like it that Kim is playing the cheerful character like in Raeng Pradtana and Panyachon Kon Krua... and I think this is Mark's first ever cheerful/playful character. Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh well, on with part 5!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Finished ep. 2. It was great. Kob and Bau are so cute. And the parents are amazing. The dads bickering are too funny. All the cast did excellent work. Have to give credit to Khun Boom, the director. She did a great job.

I haven't been this hook to a lakorn for a while.

Ps. That horrible boss give me chilled down my spine, even after I watch it for the third times while doing the sub... Haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Eekks. Im so behind! Lol Ive never been behind by any MK LAKORN before.. Lol im having my Toomtam and SSP withdrawals at the moment that it is hard to transition back to Mark. Loolzzz ahaha jkjk

Im sure Kob and Bua are cute! May is a cold-hearted nang'rai/boss. I will catch up tonight for sure!!! ^^

cool :)

sarNie Adult
MK is so cute in here :heart: I enjoyed today's episode .The way Bau proposed to him was so funny ,I'm really enjoying everything so far :yahoo:

@ninja, I agree!! The dads' are hilarious 555. Especially the part where they were in the temple and Kob's dad scared Bau's dad LOL it was so freking funny I had to replay that part like five times X)

@daisydukes, I understand wut ur feeling :loool: that Tootam fever :spicy:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:

LMAO! ahahahahhaa.  I think that's the same facial expression I get when I watch MK in here. lmao. ahahhaha. Too hilarious! Marky dorky cutie!! HAHA!!

I love both the sets of parents.  They're so caring for their daughter and son, and are so linen and laid back.

I didn't watch ep.1, and already jumped to ep.2 Lmao, like I know what's going on already. haha.  But, I love the part where Bua's dad took Mark to the temple to visit the Grandma.  Bua's dad's words of anger and displease to let Bua go to be with Kob is hilarious.  He sure loves his daughter very much.  He seems so displeased with Kob. haha.  But, I like how Mark knelt down and prayed to Grandma, he would take care and never hurt Bua. hehe  :heart:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I need the ending song for TRRR please omg! I just love it. I haven't watched the lakorn yet but I heard the song in the tser. Sad its subbed on Viki so I can't watch it. I only use my phone and thai lakorns don't even show up on Viki Mobile :/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just finished episode 2. Its even cuter than the first episode.
This is not a spoiler - Thangkwa (kob's ex) is sorta crazy/obsessed with Kob. Even though Kob told her that he couldn't love her. She's in such denial. Kind of in a creepy way too. - The parents are adorable! The two dads arguing and teasing each other is hilarious. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!