[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
AnnTfan said:
I need the ending song for TRRR please omg! I just love it. I haven't watched the lakorn yet but I heard the song in the tser. Sad its subbed on Viki so I can't watch it. I only use my phone and thai lakorns don't even show up on Viki Mobile :/

Here's the Ending/Closing song! Credit goes to the uploader:

http://youtu.be/C1jwNB3lEOU

Artist: Boy (Peacemaker) Song: Kon Deaw Tao Nan

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished watching ep 1 and 2, and I love it. MK are so cute together. I really love Mark's character as Kob. He is so hilarious, handsome, and caring. Bua is so lucky to have him as a husband. I got to say love the parents, especially the dads. They are so funny and act like kids. Love all the casts. I can't wait for tomorrow 's ep.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Just finished watching ep 1 and 2, and I love it. MK are so cute together. I really love Mark's character as Kob. He is so hilarious, handsome, and caring. Bua is so lucky to have him as a husband. I got to say love the parents, especially the dads. They are so funny and act like kids. Love all the casts. I can't wait for tomorrow 's ep.
Agree I love the parents so cute. ESP the temple scene. I love Marks character, I eps thought mark played himself in this story Kob is my type of man. Love KOB and BUA caught the MK fever.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
i love the ost and mark and kim. they are so cute together. how can they not have feelings for each other. they are only human beings but since kim is with jett, my dream won't ever come true. Kim is so pretty and so cute when she propose to Kob. LOL

It must be very stressful for Kob to marry Kim twice knowing he's not the one she wants to be with. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh finally half way catch up lol :p ...finish epi 1 and it a fun start but woowee epi 2 is hilarious...da n'rai is pretty forgot her name something kwa lol May is pretty but her husband is ugh! Tah look like a fag with tat hair style and Tin watsoever is okay but his tiny lip bother me so much! Bua open ur eyes!!! Kob is way better just tat he have a BAD mouth! ;)

Almost done with epi 2 and epi 3 is coming out tomorrow...need to catch up!!! MK is too cute to handle!!! :cloud9:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I've been so busy lately that I haven't been on here for awhile!  But anyway, I don't know if anybody else posted these pics up yet.  
cr:  as tagged.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
These two. One of the cutest on-screen couples ever! And one of the funniest dramas. Kob gotta start sweet-mouthing her more than dog-barking at her. But he is still handsome <3 *hearttrob*
P'Kim is really pretty. Just had to mention that lol.
And gosh the parents. I promise they act exactly like mine but they are hilarious. At least this lakorn has funny parents, unlike those lakorns with parents you want to double-slap. Looking forward to more episodes!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Just watched episode two and so in love and tired now. This is definitely worth the wait. I prefer Kob over Tin anyday!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I wont be able to catch this live but already saw fan clips. Kob is so hilarious at the wedding...when he was looking for Bua and said "Bua ja..Kob ma laewwwww" lol

Love Bua. Kob dorky. Lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Their parents are cute too!!! Their cuteness are embedded in their genes... Kob's parents are more like his friends and counselors. The family is full of warmth and love.