[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i could of sworn there was a thread of this lakorn already..

Khu Off Pongpat listed a couple of actresses that he had chosen such as Anne, Benz, Araya, Ploy but its up to the channel to make the final decision. for actor, he mentioned Andrew Gregson? But then Khun Daeng( Khun Off wife) said she only wanted Tak Bongkut for this role.

http://www.pantip.co.../A10376917.html

http://www.pantip.co.../A10376714.html

This is a remake; n'eks role was an alcoholic. lets just say shes not your typical nang'ek lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the thread looks familar. Oh I like all the girls mention. It be good to have Andrew, maybe he can finally pair up with Ann. Who is Tak Bongkut? Do you know what type of storyline this is?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I remember this thread it was at spicyforum. Oh thanks for sharing the clip I remember watching this a long time ago but I don't remember the storyline much.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea she does. but i think khun daeng wants her in here because the n'ek role is more nang'rai just like how p'kai wanted her for the role of "E Pan" in "duang tah sawan" the but channel didnt approve it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i actually like tak ^_^ hehe..
so i wouldnt mind if she gets to be in here XD.. lalala..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
^^yea she does. but i think khun daeng wants her in here because the n'ek role is more nang'rai just like how p'kai wanted her for the role of "E Pan" in "duang tah sawan" the but channel didnt approve it
Oh I see that's pretty interesting then. But if Andrew is in here I would love him to pair up with the girls mention above. I like how they dress in the old version.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
another one for Andrew please! lol this is hardcore, n'ek that is alcoholic! 555
i want Ploy with Andrew!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah Tak does look like n'rai. I remember in Lyn's iheartlakorns blog Lyn would give her the nickname "Volcano Boobs"

tinah

sarNie Coma
khun daeng said if ch3 doesnt allow Tak to play "Lumyong" than she wont produce the lakorn

wow she must really want tak but i do think tak is suitable for the role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So its Tak Bongkut now glad its not Chompoo. Wonder who's the pra'ek hmm this is Act Art i bet its Mart.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
lol i watched only one lakorn of tak and thought she was awesome. totally loved her and pip in niras song pope. glad to see she's getting work.

tinah

sarNie Coma
alice, thats the link i posted above. the n'ek isnt confirmed to be Tak but khun daeng just gave out an interview that she only want Tak to play the role of "lumyon" and if ch3 doesn't approve it then she wont produce the lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, thats the link i posted above. the n'ek isnt confirmed to be Tak but khun daeng just gave out an interview that she only want Tak to play the role of "lumyon" and if ch3 doesn't approve it then she wont produce the lakorn
yeah Tinah that news i posted Ch3 Boss chose their favourites like Chompoo, Ploy, Aff, Anne, Benz but Khun Dang and Khun Off
wanted Tak so badly over those n'ek names.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess it would be a good change to have Tak in here. If they want her that badly, then I really want her in here too. She must have the potential and the look for this role. Ann, Benz, Chom, Ploy had already proven to us that they can fit these types of role. I'm not too sure about Aff being in this lakorn though. I really want to know who will be the p'ek for this lakorn though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah Tinah that news i posted Ch3 Boss chose their favourites like Chompoo, Ploy, Aff, Anne, Benz but Khun Dang and Khun Off
wanted Tak so badly over those n'ek names.
I honestly think Tak would be suitable for this role too. seem like Khun Daeng is mad otherwise she wouldnt have said that. i think its like Khun Piset incident where he didnt want Koy as the n'ek in "Moo Daeng" but its the channels decision

Tak is a good actress.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
this might be off ! but i want Donut to be the leading nang'ek for this lakorn
just wanted to throw her name in here ;)
an alcoholic nang ek too (=
tae i doubt she will get cast ;(

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Whoever they can play this alcoholic except my favorite Chompoo, I don't want to watch her in this typical type of lakorn. Why remake this kind of lakorn though. Yike... I know in the real world we can't pass it but this is lakorn so produce something that we should enjoy watching. Who want to watch a greedy and drunk person throughout the story. I'm liking a bit, I pass even Chompoo takes the role as much as I like her.