[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Our opinions differ and I respect your viewpoint. Who will win, we'll know when the time approaches. Logically speaking though, I don't see the need to discuss about Vill and her chances of winning here. That discussion is more suitable in the SSP thread. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Our opinions differ and I respect your viewpoint. Who will win, we'll know when the time approaches. Logically speaking though, I don't see the need to discuss about Vill and her chances of winning here. That discussion is more suitable in the SSP thread. 
i agree with u 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol @ the best actress award part, but when I made my comment I somehow forgot about Vill. Now that she is brought up, her roles are very worthy of 'Best Actress' Award too but being Exact and CH5, we dont know the chances of winning! But both Noon and Vill deserve BEST ACTRESS! I hate Lumyong so much thats why Noon's convincing to me but Vill's Nee was very psycho too LOL so yea, both are worthy of winning!

Anyhow, got to catch up with todays episode. Hope I dont cry like a baby for Wanchaluerm again. Hate seeing him get abused by Lumyong!!!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I don't necessarily agree lol.

Although I am a Noon fan and I may be bias, I also think that Vill did an amazing job as Gandmanee and Gandawasri. I followed that lakorn from beginning to end I loved Vill more than I initially had. My banner at Spicy is SSP and that's the last lakorn I've really watched from a long time since a lakorn has to be really good for me to stay in tuned which includes acting, directing, plot, etc.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, this is just mine so this is not anything personal, just my analysis. Just because Noon does not play a cliche evil and nice twin in here does not mean she's less entitled to an award. She's doing magnificent in here. I also can see where many are coming from when stating that she's overacting but come on now. Lumyong would be very bland and boring if Noon didn't portray her the way she did and with much experience with acting evil, Noon knows what she is doing. She was great in Pret Wat Sutat and even Kasanaka. If you've followed her work, you know she can easily play a weak character, no need to say she can't cause she hasn't played a twin. Vill, on the other hand, did magnificent. But we can also say that at time she's did some overacting and still has room for improvement, especially when she twists her face. They both are doing/did great and I don't think it's fair to compare both lakorns because both are challenging in their own way. This lakorn was remade with intentions with only actresses that could pull it off. P'Off only wanted talent and contacted actresses from Araya to Ann. It only makes sense that this would be that challenging if he didn't want anyone less suitable. SSP is also a challenging role and we see that especially with the evil and nice but I feel like they balance each other out. Noon being able to take a role that no other nang aek in the industry wanted to accept due to it be challenging or would ruin their image, says a lot. Being drunk, but still exhibiting much emotion and the tone of voice when in dialogue is challenging. Also having a kid, hitting, etc. all the time. She is basically one who has the most screen time and it's exhausting to be able to go back and back screaming and what not.

I just hope this lakorn doesn't fall like SSP which had an excellent beginning but a terrible ending. I trust P'Off and seeing Exact lakorns being really dramatic with killing sprees, I'm guaranteed that nothing like this should happen in this lakorn. Vill did amazing in SSP, but with CH. 5, there's not much recognition. TNG is doing a great job with ratings and it could be due to many reasons but if Noon wasn't doing a good job and overacting, I don't think many would be tuning in as much as we see here.

I don't mean for anyone to be hurt or offended. Just what I see hehe.

SonYukView4ever

Well said Mannie! Likewise, both are worthy of Best Actress 2013, but the only uncertainty here is CH5 does not get recognized for its work, so the chances are 50/50. But either Noon or Vill can take the trophy. There are so many award shows, but the creditial ones aka critics are the ones I want to see them winning. Good luck Noon and Vill.

Im not watching TNG because I like Noon but because she's convincing as Lumyong.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Awwh Daisy, I'm on the same page as you throughout haha. I'm really hoping Vill wins something! She did such a good job to not :( hopefully CH. 5 gets recognized and if not, their actors? But sometimes I feel like they are really underrated. Noons next lakorn is with CH. 5 too! And even if she does really well in their like this, I'm sure the highest would only go to a rating of 5.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can see why this lakorn is garnering a lot of viewers. The story line is so...sad. The boy is so cute too. I didn't even know Au was in here. Haha. I'm going to wait until someone subs this...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I can see why this lakorn is garnering a lot of viewers. The story line is so...sad. The boy is so cute too. I didn't even know Au was in here. Haha. I'm going to wait until someone subs this...
P'Au his Noon 3rd husband

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
P'Au his Noon 3rd husband
Really? Holy...cow. Haha. Well it's about time she took on another challenging role. I think the only other challenging role I've seen her in is that one lakorn with Aum and...Stefen?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Is this lakorn worth watching? I decided not to watch it because of the cruelty n'ek is to her children, but it looks pretty good and the ratings are definitely very good, especially for being a channel 3 lakorn. 

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Really? Holy...cow. Haha. Well it's about time she took on another challenging role. I think the only other challenging role I've seen her in is that one lakorn with Aum and...Stefen?

Kularb Nuea Mek? That was a total hot mess. It was entertaining but we were led to believe it was supposed to be drama-heavy. Turned out to be one big comedy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
Kularb Nuea Mek? That was a total hot mess. It was entertaining but we were led to believe it was supposed to be drama-heavy. Turned out to be one big comedy.

I haven't seen the whole lakorn and don't plan on to, haha, so I don't know how it went, but the fact that Noon's character required some b*tchy attitude from her, I felt it was a challenging role for her. Haha. Most of her characters, from the lakorns I've seen, are week and fragile.   

SonYukView4ever

KNM was a complete joke. Not challenging one bit for Noon, Aum or Stephen.

NOON's better and more challenging roles are Pred Watsuta, Mae Eye Sa Earn, that one where Noon and Chompoo catfight and pull hair all the time lol..Dao Puen Din.., and theres many more. KNM was a joke, comedy, not what I expected..kidish in my POV!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Whenever a nang'ek plays a rai role, the ratings somehow are always sky high.  LOL.

I guess Thai viewers like lakorns that are sadistic, since Noon beats up her son/servants so bad in this lakorn.