[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
       Too bad...
Lumyong is going to die soon due to  Syphilis infection in Latent or Tertiary Stage....
 I lost my tear with this scene.... When her son (Buddhist novice) beg the doctor to help his mother even that it's too late....

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
HaRoo_XOXO said:
Can somebody list the name of important character for me, please? It's hard for me to keep up without knowing the name! Thanks!

Just focus on Lumyong and Wanchalerm. Both of them are most active in this series. I can call the series in type "Super Tragedy"

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
My two cents after watching from ep 6 t ep 12 raw: BRAVO NOON . In the first episodes I felt she was still trying to get into her character but now she does girl is killing it ! Absolutely killing it as this decadent miserable self-destructive and abusive mother. Gosh she is acting her best in the lattest episodes one doesn't see Noon acting anymore, one see Lumyong this destroyed girl who has been miseducated by her mother who now regret and can do nothing but looking at "dead" daughter (yes Lumyong is like a walking corpse now and Noon just deliver a terrific and natural job) : undoubtly one of most terrific acting of the year . Before I did not about Noon but this year she just wow ! When I think people complained when she picked the role because it wasnot "glamourous" now all I can say : Bravo Noon !
Really Noon is such a delight to watch now :) !

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol.@thatsouthernasianchick, I'm sure this one will win an award for sure. Look at the ratings, and how at the beginning everyone doubted this lakorn, but now we are so hooked to it.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Epi 12: 16.4(21.3,15.5)
Epi 13: 18.4(21.3,17.9) New highest.

And people think that it might not get higher than 18.4 since ep 13 was pretty much the peak of the entire lakorn. It's ending next week.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It da end of Lumyong...Wan is going to be big, all grown up on next week episode...cant wait!!! He been thru a lot with his mother...

It been a long ride, it ending next week...i need to rest...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thatsouthernasianchick said:
If she or this lakorn doesn't scoop any awards, I'm gonna be one pissed southern asian girl...

lmao!

same here! 

This lakorn, Noon and p'Off, little Wan all deserve something.  as for Por, he doesnt do much so Im not worry if he doesnt win looolz

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, what a sad and strong meaning to this lakorn.  Every episode just got me teary :teary:. I should of stop myself from not watching this lakorn, but I couldn't resist watching it since all the review and good remark on it I am glad I watched. So sad. 

minankumo

sarNie Adult
I was hoping for Wan to end up with noo Som (the old lady next door  granddaughter) like the old version. It was good drama after all with a differ ending. 

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
In other news, Thai Netizens were wrong about their predictions that the finale won't break the series' highest record.

Ep 14: 21.4(25.0,20.8) for the first break, 20.0(25.2,19.1) for the second break. There was a break because there was a telecast from the Prime Minister, I believe. Anyhow, someone did the math for the average rating for the episode and the rating for the finale is 20.6. It's still not the highest rated lakorn of 2013. Yok Luerd Mungkorn ended with a 21.7 earlier this year. However, TNG is probably the highest rated lakorn ch3 have had in years and it'll be having that honor for quite a long time.

http://pantip.com/topic/31293794

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This is my cut & paste from spicy lol:

I am so happy and proud of the lakorn! Thank you Kuda for the ratings  

Although it didn't reach a higher rating than 20, I think this was really good for CH.3! I heard it didn't beat YLM, but I liked that lakorn too and it was CH.7, so I am happy for them as well.
I wonder if the rating would have been higher if that announcement didn't interrupt it. I saw the pictures at the market lol. Maybe after the announcement no one wanted to watch it and weren't willing to wait for it to come on, who knows--but everyone else who had ratings in two parts dropped as well. This lakorn was really a SUCCESS! And I'm happy that many who doubted it ended up falling in love with it. I honestly did not have a lot of expectations from this lakorn as well since I don't really like Act Art production and haven't found myself to finish most of their lakorns. Even with Roy Mai, Aff was so pretty and the storyline was interesting--I fell asleep and really had a bad impression on P'Off's lakorns. I only finished a few of the gentleman series as well but this lakorn had proved me wrong. In my opinion, it was good from beginning to end. I don't really remember watching a lot of P'Off's lakorns before to but always been interested but it seems like he is doing a better job directing and guiding everything from the script to the acting. I'm looking forward to his next set of work now!

The cast was amazing, storyline was great, and the acting was superb--from main to supporting. I honestly loved Lamyong and although she was bad, I loved how the lakorn portrayed her and how she got consequences for her wrong doings. I also loved how at the end that she realized she did all of it and didn't just die off being that Lumyong we all hated (although I loved her and hated her at the same time lol). Everyone who played Wan from N'Melik, N'Mac, and N'Yorch did a great job up to James. I felt the lakorn was realistic and showed poverty really well. I loved how their was good morals from this lakorn that teaches you many different things. I heard Wan ended up with someone in the old one and this one he didn't. I still loved how he had so much love for his mom and became a Monk through his life so that his mom could become born in the next life or even wash away all the sins that were caused. I feel like he had showed such a good side to people in general and shows you that we need to accept the wain/gum in our life. 

I am so glad Noon was chosen for this role and took it on. Some parts may not have been challening, but I do admit it is a challening role. I say this because I could not imagine any other actress playing the part as well (with a few exceptions). I also don't find myself tuning into this lakorn if it was a CH.3 actress. Maybe I would have, but I don't know if they could have convinced me like Noon. The way Lumyong died at the end..seemed so real and I still can't get that picture out of my head. Noon did an amazing job, expecially acting crazy. I picture myself seeing someone like Ploy or Benz doing this role and I just can't picture it. Many Thai netizens were opposed to Noon at first. They wanted other CH.3 actress but reading a while back on this topic in this forum, someone mentioned that they would all fall in love with the lakorn and whoever that was, was right! Noon proved many wrong to say that she couldn't do this role and that she should just stick to CH.7. I'm glad she came to CH.3 and her first lakorn was this successful. Now, I don't think she had contributed to ratings that much but I think the way she played Lumyong and promoted the lakorn really did have an influence. If it was just her, then that would be unbelieavable. Kularb Neua Mek with BOTH Noon and Aum didn't have high ratings at all and lacked many things. I think with the help of the cast and the storyline, Noon was able to push her character and to also make people view it. It wasn't just her, like I said, but with also Wan and everyone else who made this lakorn successful. I felt like the starts themselves had really promoted this lakorn (checking my IG, seeing BTS). I loved it. Not only that, but also other actresses like Kimberly and Ann who had parodied Lumyong also shows that the lakorn was popular in a way. I haven't seen that done for a long time with other actresses mimicking a lakorn role  

Edit: I also forgot to mention, if Noon really bring in the ratings then we will see about E-Sa lol because I honestly don't think that lakorn will get past a 3 or 4.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This lakorn give out some many lesson for us human to learn....wat a lakorn....and i actually happy tat at da end everyone, all of his sibling get to reunited and tat they have a happy ending... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For such a short part of the lakorn, James Ji and Nychaa did a wonderful part same goes for everyone especially Noon W & Poh N...this is the best lakorn out of the year...and the high lakorn rating for Ch.3....i happy for p'off, the crew and all the fellow cast member... :bravo: :bravo: