[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I'm actually looking forward to this one...I shall add this to my long queue of lakorns to watch. HAHA.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
noon looks so sl*tty with the make up and her laying down like that. anyways, picture frm vic 3 from noon's ig

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Wow, pretty intense there. This is a new Noon to me and Por still looks darn good, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Anybody subbing this one, though?? I will be really sad if on one subs it, because that means I won't watch it...

When exactly does it air anyway? Did it say in the video?

SonYukView4ever

LOL. Omg! It's crazy!!! So intense!! Noon is def. NAILING this role! You could see the audience clapping sooooooooooo LOUD at the end compared to the other teasers which received no applause.

I don't think I can watch this crazy character of Noon. Prob will peek it but not watch it.  Too "much" for my taste and it's a poor model for a good wife. Por is def. good too! He acts real just like a husband would do to a crazy, alcoholic and abusive wife.

SonYukView4ever

lol "chevit" or not this type of character is beyond craziness. an irresponsible, alcholic and crazy wife. don't know how Noon can take it srsly. so crazy. Todd must be closing his eyes when watching his wife acting crazily in national Thai tv. lol

Reactions: Iya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its a life lesson lakorn from the teaser Noon will steal the spotlight bet she'll get an award for this role and i notice Por slap her and he just said 'if i knew this girl will turn like this i wouldn't marry her, i made a wrong decision'. I think the last bit Por become a monk and the little boy sitting next to his father James J will be that little boy when he grow up 
from the older version the n'ek/Mum (Noon) she will die of HIV there will be a younger gen nang'ek that will pair with James J p'ek younger generation