[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Bieluver - Efforts always count ;)

I'm sure we will want to throw a hammer at Tik's head on this drama. Poor Anne got three rai girls and a rai Tik to deal with. Hopefully, he's not rai for too long. Typically, p'ek will turn nice once they fall for n'ek, and then they act like a psycho jerk because of jealousy.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

I'm sure we will want to throw a hammer at Tik's head on this drama. Poor Anne got three rai girls and a rai Tik to deal with. Hopefully, he's not rai for too long. Typically, p'ek will turn nice once they fall for n'ek, and then they act like a psycho jerk because of jealousy.
He is not nice to her at all, and how he is so mad at her and plan to sleep with her all along...when he get a chance he do it to her....

I want to use that big hammer and throw at Tik's head, but he is so da*n good looking, I don't know if I can do it...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I know. Tik is going to be bad to Ann the most..

Yet the one who loves her the most. HAHA.

Bieluvr said:
I'm so excited for this, knowing that they'll begin soon. I would love to have some BTS pics to make posters for you. :)

That would be awesome!

Kayla said:

And then we'll hesitate because we don't want to ruin is sexy face. HAHA.

AnTi-spam: YLC

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Fine! We won't aim for the head then since we don't want to destroy his handsome feature. We can aim for the kneecap then. He'll still be handsome crippled. Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, getting a little violent? But I guess he'll deserve it right? JK. So cannot wait for more updates, then we'll also wait for Kayla's artworks too right? :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Fine! We won't aim for the head then since we don't want to destroy his handsome feature. We can aim for the kneecap then. He'll still be handsome crippled. Lol
LOL....you're so funny....Okay, we might do that, even he hurt his knee he still look good LOL...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL, getting a little violent? But I guess he'll deserve it right? JK. So cannot wait for more updates, then we'll also wait for Kayla's artworks too right? :)
I know....Waiting for the update and waiting for Kayla's artworks....

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla said:

I'll just pinch him really hard.

Alright! TTYL!! 
My break took a wee longer than it should've!
Gotta go!! Ta~ta~!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
This isn't related to Anne, but it definitely is related to our Tikkerman. 

I just LOVE the way Tik stares at his leading ladies. 
I don't know what you guys think, but Tik has this killer stare that I believe no other pra'ek has. Hehe.
He's got that "you know you want me too" look that just melts my heart. Haha.
It comes so naturally and every time he does it...  :faint:
Here's the evidence. Hehe.

I got these pics from Tik's FB fanpage.

I can't wait to see when he pulls his "you know you want me too" stare on Ann! Haha.

AnTi-spam: Anne Thongprasom you better be prepared.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Anne too!
She's got this stare that no other nang'eks have too!!!!!
You know the way she stares at her pra'eks when something steamy is about to happen!? Haha.
Anne + Tik = The PERFECT Match
Well...the perfect match as of now. HAHA.

AnTi-spam: YLC

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed phat..
There's something in her eyes that we can predict something hot,steamy will happen...
Especially for the real kissing scene..she will look at her p'ek lips like ' i want to bite ur lips soooo badly'..