[CH3SD/CH28] Yeua Payabaat (LoveDRAMA) - Benz Natthida, Fifa Premanan, Soh Tatchapol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was thinking it was the boy version of Kom Payabaht. Except the 2 are brothers instead of unrelated like the 2 girls in KP. I'm guessing from the teaser that the poor servant wife who wants revenge switches their kids so that she can torture the husband/other wife's kid like in KP.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok, for reals though. I know this is a lakorn and all, but why is NO ONE the least bit suspicious who Khem's real son is? Like come ON lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm so into this lakorn LOL. Is anyone watching? I'm surprised since many watched Naree and loved Benz. She's way cute in here and her acting is so good for having such little work. It's good to the point where the male leads kinda suck haha but I still like it!!

I hate Kongpope!! Anyone else?! I love Diew! Don't tell me it's gonna be a twist where Diew is actually the bad guy? I'll still be Team Diew. He went through so much and Kongpope is a selfish a**! Haha.

I hate both the moms. I think I'm watching this just so I can see the real blood mom get moded. Like she gonna be so shocked to see she treated her actual son like shi! Haha. Can't wait.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Its getting interseting now, Diew is on the move. Even if Diew do something stupid I think I'll still like his character the most.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Same, I feel that Diew has suffered the most especially the abuse he gets from his "mom". I'm glad that he knows the truth now.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Diew all the way. And kongpop i don't know why is he mad about his dad not loving him, cuz he is the one who's doing all the thing that make his dad lose hope for him.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm team Diew!! Pring is kinda annoying cause she likes Kongpope and he's a jerk haha. I like how he's going to the sister.. he should stay there. The moms are still so annoying. I liked the dad but kinda glad Diew is now with the Sia guy since no one can blame Diew for taking his dads inheritance and taking what should have been Kongpope's. I love the Auntie in here! So glad Diew didn't forget her and took her to live with him.

I don't care how bad Diew gets and if he becomes the villain. He deserves to get back for everyone who treated him so poorly. The dad was nice but never had any back bone in wanting to give Diew what he thought he deserves. Always scared of his wife! I'm rooting for Diew!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol this is definitely the guy version of Naree Rissaya lol. Lena started off as the nice sweet sister and ended up going bat shit crazy, It seems to be the case with Diew right now. I still like Diew, I don't condone his bad actions, but at the same time, he grew up in a effed up situation. Krongpope, I pity him in some ways, but at the same time, he kind of does alot of the stuff to himself. Failing in school, his own fault, etc. It's hard for me to sympathize with Krongpope completely because he had almost everyone's love thrown at him.