[Ch3SD] Kularb Rakee (2558 Production) : Dream Natanop / Orn Patteera

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel this lakorn might not have many episodes compared to the other lakorns cause It's only episode 8 and they already kidnapped and replaced the real Paranya. Not even enough time for Peemwhat to fall in love with her yet lol

CPY

GotomySin
I feel this lakorn might not have many episodes compared to the other lakorns cause It's only episode 8 and they already kidnapped and replaced the real Paranya. Not even enough time for Peemwhat to fall in love with her yet lol
I am excited how this will turn the table.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Same here.
You know, I was going to skip this, but I was bored and had nothing else to watch so I decided to give it a try. I normally kind of skip 3SD lakorns cause the storylines are always so identical lol half siblings fighting etc. This one isn't SOO bad. I'm lowkey upset that Peemwat is thinking something is wrong with Paranya but Pope who has known her forever barely thinks something is up.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
You know, I was going to skip this, but I was bored and had nothing else to watch so I decided to give it a try. I normally kind of skip 3SD lakorns cause the storylines are always so identical lol half siblings fighting etc. This one isn't SOO bad. I'm lowkey upset that Peemwat is thinking something is wrong with Paranya but Pope who has known her forever barely thinks something is up.
Peemwat was blinded by his anger towards Pimpai who disguised as Pharanya (LOL he didn't know it yet).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Peemwat was blinded by his anger towards Pimpai who disguised as Pharanya (LOL he didn't know it yet).
Yeah but he suspects something is wrong with her as a person as in she is bi polar or something like she is two different people. Pope feels iffy but doesn't suspect anything.

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah but he suspects something is wrong with her as a person as in she is bi polar or something like she is two different people. Pope feels iffy but doesn't suspect anything.
He was sure that he saw the rose tattoo. Hmmm....I hope that they do not drag the storyline.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He was sure that he saw the rose tattoo. Hmmm....I hope that they do not drag the storyline.
It's going to drag because we're on like what episodes 8 or so and they already switched out? 3SD lakorns are generally around 30 episodes long lol. I was thinking they would have built it up to where Peemwat fell in love with Paranya a bit more and then have them switch her out middle of the lakorn and then the rest of the time is them suspecting her, but so early onn unless they are cutting episodes down.

CPY

GotomySin
It's going to drag because we're on like what episodes 8 or so and they already switched out? 3SD lakorns are generally around 30 episodes long lol. I was thinking they would have built it up to where Peemwat fell in love with Paranya a bit more and then have them switch her out middle of the lakorn and then the rest of the time is them suspecting her, but so early onn unless they are cutting episodes down.
I think they will tend to focus on Pimpai's revenge and later on Pharanya will try to escape. Maybe it will drag or not. Let's see how Peem will find out about Pharanya and Pimpai.