[Ch5] Buang Wan Wan (Exact & Scenerio)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I haven't seen this, but have been following the thread and may I say that, from the pics, Ak and Fang out shines Tono and Jui, not only as characters from what you guys are saying but even the way that they look and dress back in the day, Fang and Ak still looks better. From previews, Tono and Jui looks good during the modern times. Pim is very beautiful though.

Anyone knows where I can watch this? I don't mind if it doesn't have English subtitles, I'm a bit over that because Thai lakorns usually don't have subs unless subs them. If anyone does, please let me know or provide me with a link. Thanks in advance :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@ lakornsrok

Thanks girl, my artwork is just so and so. I really want to change my saggie to Ak and Fang but just doesn't have the time to do it. Are you ready for this coming week ep? You have to review it in here with me ok...I love to hear from you girl :D

sweetie-dara said:
I haven't seen this, but have been following the thread and may I say that, from the pics, Ak and Fang out shines Tono and Jui, not only as characters from what you guys are saying but even the way that they look and dress back in the day, Fang and Ak still looks better. From previews, Tono and Jui looks good during the modern times. Pim is very beautiful though.

Anyone knows where I can watch this? I don't mind if it doesn't have English subtitles, I'm a bit over that because Thai lakorns usually don't have subs unless subs them. If anyone does, please let me know or provide me with a link. Thanks in advance :)
 You are def. right. Ak and Fang does out shine Tono and Jui (not speaking on the bias side here). I just don't think they match that well. Jui is pretty but every time I see her act with someone she just seem like an older sister. As for Tono, he just doesn't have that charming romantic face (no offend to his fan) and his acting doesn't help him that much either, tho it isn't that bad. But you're right, they do seem to be much better looking in the future so I'll keep on my thought together for now. 

It's a sad thing that Thai lakorn doesn't have english sub most of the time...on us non-thai speakers it's hard enough :(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha Pangia of course i'll be in this thread!! Oh heck yeah i am more than ready! Actually I can't even wait for the modern time. Hurry up and kill them both already omg but what will happen to Bua??

hippo

sarNie Adult
i wanna see the modern times tooo. 
i like the period, to, but i'm really looking forward to the modern era. 
hopefully next week, doesn't look like it will be this week, but it may start, who knows. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ak character is such a scary cat lol looking fwd to the next ep with more pra-nang interaction in modern time

sarNie Adult
pim seems nice this lifetime.

i'm guessing she's going to remember everything and go after them again.

anyone know where i can find the new song?

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
awww the part in the past where Chat and Bua died was so sweet! i love how they still show eachother their love even when they're going to die together I absolutely loved it ahah and now I am getting use to Tono and Jui. They don't look so bad LOL Pit is really getting karma. She sliced herself. OUCH! But i am happy she is getting what she did wrong. I can't get enough of Ak and Fang. Love them both so much!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she has a condition, she has low blood so it's dangerous for her to have a papercut ( I forgot what the condition called)....can't wait til next ep where they meet the gold chain

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ak and fang are not getting much scene together, hopefully there more...PIM is still F***** CRAZY! I'm warming up to tono/jui as well

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
ak and fang are not getting much scene together, hopefully there more...PIM is still F***** CRAZY! I'm warming up to tono/jui as well

lol...I don't kow...Pim is pretty crazy but she just somehow not buying me with her evilness. As long as I get to see Ak's face it's fine if they don't have a lot of scene at the moment. 

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Pim def. doing a good job but I guess it's just that I'm so use to seeing her playing the nice and sweet role that every time she show off her evil side, her cute image always come up :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the pairing is not too bad and i enjoy the lakorn. a fan of jui! pim does such a good job as a n'rai. very realistic! cant wait to see how it unfolds. i like that tono's character is a one hearted guy and stay firm with his way. great father and brother by his side.