[Ch5] Buang Wan Wan (Exact & Scenerio)

I am totally in love with this lakorn right now! Omg.
Despite the odd pairing of Tono and Jui, I think they definitely pulled it off good. And those kisses today!
And oh! Ak is such a freakin' cutie!
I wonder if he and Fang had descendants their past life because that lady claims Ak to be her grandfather or great grandfather?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
what bothers me is, why didn't they swim back up? The chain may be gold but not that heavy?! I might have missed something in that ep. Why wasn't Pim prosecuted for her actions? p'k dad wasn't a lowerly commaner...???

Pim such a stalker, going to n'k house and spies on them...crazy ass B****, even know she knows what she did in her past life

I need more ak and fang

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
what bothers me is, why didn't they swim back up? The chain may be gold but not that heavy?! I might have missed something in that ep. Why wasn't Pim prosecuted for her actions? p'k dad wasn't a lowerly commaner...???

Pim such a stalker, going to n'k house and spies on them...crazy ass B****, even know she knows what she did in her past life

I need more ak and fang
here i was thinking that pim was going to repent her actions from her past life and be nicer in her current lifetime.... but nope, she's still as mental as she was in her past life >_>

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
SO saw the eps, and its getting really good I didn't want the ep today to end but it got to you know. lol But yes this couple really pull it off, I can feel the emotions they have for each other and I love the pool and the river scene when they both feel down. Its just beautiful. Cant wait for next week because pui is back also plus they need to give fang and ak some sweet scene :) 

SimplySweeett

sarNie Egg
spanky said:

I need more ak and fang

Before they were thrown into the water Pim had them tied to a big boulder/ rock.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
WOw saw today's episode and it seems like evil Pitt is still lurking around encouraging Pim to do the bad thing. Like what the monk said it will be a cycle and hatred will go around again. :rant: OMG! So scary! Pim is so evil she tortured them not enough and she's going to kill them every lifetime. She's a PSYCHO LADY :nono1: ! :yuck: I love Jui and Tono's chemistry too so romantic and I do agree Tono kisses are sweet.. :secret: :dance1:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
what logic....she knew she was evil in the past, she cause another death and now she trying to kill again...she is just plain evil

I hate how Ak and fang don't have much screen time, and Ak character isn't all that likable in the present time

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG Ak sold the golden chain to Pim. What an idoit even though he found out the significance of the background regarding it and how important it was to his past brother and bestfriend. Jerk!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
what her name reincarnated as a Dog...hahah...wonder what in the chest....damn pim crazy....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If it is airing feb 13 then I guess it's going to end....from the vision pim dies w/the chain in the water...?

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
what her name reincarnated as a Dog...hahah...wonder what in the chest....damn pim crazy....

lol, what ep reveals that?  i remember the homeless dad has a dog... didn't know it was her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
If anyone has the download link to Gun's song of the OST, please share! Thanks!

sarNie Adult
i'm glad puri finally got the girl in the end.  too bad not much was shown on how pim died in the past and what happened to everyone else.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
seems short? would have been nice if it had a lil more detailed you mentioned!

i thought that key throwing scene was too good to be true since the ocean is so vast and the key suppose to land near them? hehe!

endind was good. i think a lil more depth before the ending would have been even better...