Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
@momo_panda123 Sorry my English is not really good.. But for your question about the trip to Australia is that Guy had planned that they was going to Australia because guy was offered a job there and then they could get married and later on come back to Thailand and beg for forgiveness from their family.. But guys mom didn't want to lose her only son so she begged the grandmother for letting them be a couple, so their wouldn't be a problem like the one with yingsopha

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
E-Sa is telling Nike that Mo is her daughter with khun ying's husband not ying Sopha's daughter which makes Mo an aunty to Guy in the drama so they are blood related, the reason she keeps telling Mo is daughter of ying Sopha is because she wants Mo to have good bloodline not to be relate to her, Nike is her son and she gave it to Khun ying when he was born. I am waiting for more scenes of Nike and Lilly...

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
E-Sa is telling Nike that Mo is her daughter with khun ying's husband not ying Sopha's daughter which makes Mo an aunty to Guy in the drama so they are blood related, the reason she keeps telling Mo is daughter of ying Sopha is because she wants Mo to have good bloodline not to be relate to her, Nike is her son and she gave it to Khun ying when he was born. I am waiting for more scenes of Nike and Lilly...

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I have one question?  They were letting Mo and Guy get marry when the grandma think the two were blood related cousin.
But now since Mo is guy's aunt they still will be blood related.  I can understand if Mo and Guy were brother and sister or 
Father and Daughter, that would have been a no, no.   I seen a lots of Thai series were uncle marry his nieces.

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
Ceryna2001 said:
I have one question?  They were letting Mo and Guy get marry when the grandma think the two were blood related cousin.
But now since Mo is guy's aunt they still will be blood related.  I can understand if Mo and Guy were brother and sister or 
Father and Daughter, that would have been a no, no.   I seen a lots of Thai series were uncle marry his nieces.
In any culture or country if its blood related, it means a no, no incase when they have children it might not turn out right but in real life I know a couple who are cousin such as the 2 sisters's children marrying each other however I c that the children turn out ok, people just afraid when they have kids, they might not be normal however even when 2 people from different family married its still happening, sorry everyone if I might affend someone in here, just stating the facts of life in here

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Feeling really sad for Guy and Mo...heart broken when Nike told Guy about Mo's true parent. His crying breaks my heart...can't what for tomorrow episode on what happen between Mo and Guy...

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
I love the cute moments of Nike and Lilly even though its just a short scene of them, everytime he needs someone, Lilly seems to there for him, its like that with their last drama "Jaopayu", I want more of Nike and Lilly, hopefully next drama of them it be focusing on them more instead of bit and pieces..love Nike and Lilly :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :thumbsup: 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Adora said:
I'm still lost as to why it's such a big deal now that the truth is revealed that Mo and Guy are actually aunt and nephew, when it wasn't a big deal when everyone thought they were cousins. They're related either way...unless being aunt and nephew/uncle and niece is supposedly worse. I mean, they are the same age/around the same age anyway too, so... Well, of course, all of this is only okay to me since it's a lakorn, and since I like Mo and Guy together. Hahaha. :p
From my understanding traditionally only royal family could do it. But they are not royalty. You are allow to marry your cousin as long if they are relate thru mother side. In this case she is his elder, his mom's sister so they can't. They believe it would put the curse on the family.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Nike_Lilly3 said:
I love the cute moments of Nike and Lilly even though its just a short scene of them, everytime he needs someone, Lilly seems to there for him, its like that with their last drama "Jaopayu", I want more of Nike and Lilly, hopefully next drama of them it be focusing on them more instead of bit and pieces..love Nike and Lilly :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :thumbsup: 

OMG i'm so with u here, i lovvvvee them. Their cute moments just brighting up the lakorn and i really wish to see them pair up again...i hope exacts give them another collaboration.

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
@Orchiey, Have  u seen Jay and Mew's drama "Meaun Yam Lom Pad Huan" I hope Exact remake this with Nike and Lilly or Son/Vill because this drama was filmed in Paris, the clothing looks so good, give them more modern drama..

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Esa just got more and more annoying. If it was for Nike, Lily, and Mo than I won't event waste my time to watch it.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Nike_Lilly3 said:
@Orchiey, Have  u seen Jay and Mew's drama "Meaun Yam Lom Pad Huan" I hope Exact remake this with Nike and Lilly or Son/Vill because this drama was filmed in Paris, the clothing looks so good, give them more modern drama..
That'll be cool right...but I don't think I've seen this lakorn you've mention here.

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
@ Orchiey, agree with u there - Esa just got more and more annoying. If it was for Nike, Lily, and Mo than I won't event waste my time to watch it. If you have time you should search it on youtube plus there's other lakorn of Mam and Tang "Ruk Tair dair kob fah" Or James and Ann Alicha "Kanoom pang kub nam Prik" which are great drama of Slap/Slop drama plus in a romantic way, also great wardrobe too...great plotline for Nike and Lilly's personality..          

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
@ the next scene, I don't think Kun chai will not get marry with that girl because her bf will return to claim her back, the baby's father..

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
@Adora, the reason, the cops went to Nok's house because it was an order from the bad guy who want Mo as his mistress and the reason Noon got beaten up by her elder maid was because the maid blames E-sa for everything that is happening and the older maid thinks that she was the 1 that raised Noon up but how come she turn out to be not a good person. The maid die of a depression, old age, heart problem and loss of memory..I hope I explained that well, but someone will sure add some more comments to help u understand it better..