lovlyshylo

sarNie Egg
Wow it's been years since i've visited this forum and glad to see noon and mos again in a lakorn.  I'm pretty late on this lakorn so i'll have to catch up. By reading all the replies, it seem pretty dramatic, but like everyone here i love mos and noon too.  I've always wish to see them pair up again after DRHR but yeah it doesn't seem to happen till now.....Very happy....so this is a remake? seem interesting.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
OMG love it...although their parts together are soo freaking ridiculous.  It's actually funny and kills all those dramatic previous parts.  Mos and Noon....they're so cute and funny.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Mos and Noon, they're so funny and they look great together. I absolutely love the scene when he was trying to open the case, and then they fell. I saw chemistry there, I felt like he was pra'ek. They kept Pong so long they should keep Mos longer too, bc I can careless about that next guy lol.

treeyalee

sarNie Egg
THaiMovieLover said:
Omg! Mos and Noon, they're so funny and they look great together. I absolutely love the scene when he was trying to open the case, and then they fell. I saw chemistry there, I felt like he was pra'ek. They kept Pong so long they should keep Mos longer too, bc I can careless about that next guy lol.

I'm so with you ThaiMovielover and orchieY, they are so freaking cute and love their chemistry too. But so sad their part is too short and dam i'm hating exact for this. If this is a mos and noon lakorn as pre'na i'll be more happier...now waiting for tomorrows episode.... 

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
omg i can not wait to watch the next episode... I'm loving my couple very much. When knowing that mos will play donuts second husband, im started to be sad. I wish my mos and noon play another together that will not be retarted.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Noon looks so beautiful in the newer generation. One thing I love about exact is their makeup, hair, and wardrobe. So cute!! I loved her in the blue today. My niece is surprised she's Mo's mom in here haha she says they look like sisters, which I do agree. But when Noon acts and her eyes, gets me every time. I see the mom and daughter relationship, the yearning to hold her. Also with Nike too. She's doing a great job. I wanted to cry when she sang to him and flashbacks came when he was little.

Mo is kind of a brat in here!! But I like it!! Noon tries to give her everything but she's so urrgg.. But I can see where she's coming from. Noons in a big dilemma cause they think she wants her son as a husband haha.. But she cares and misses him a lot and it gives Mo the wrong impression.

I like Mos in here but just don't like how he's a player and all that haha. Well I do, just don't like how he has a thing for Mo!! So gross.. But if it was played by someone else like Pong I would be even more disgusted lol. Mos is alright.. So cute with Noon! I like how he gets jealous haha.

Funny how Noon, Jieb, and Bee are all in the same lakorn! They're best friends haha I think it's cute actually!! I'm enjoying these new episodes so much! Wish Noon had more lakorns lined up!! Maybe one with Exact again but not old school.. Something like drama haha, even though this is drama.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Todays episode is pretty good. I love how she express her love to her son and daughter, it's very touchy and sad. I hate how mos is a player too but wow mos and noon look very good together and very cute... Funny too how he is jealous of her. Nike and mo did a pretty good job in here. Loving it so far and is waiting for tomorrow's episode.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
im not following with this lakorn but just accidentally stumbled upon ep.25 today, kind of like Noon and Mo's looks, so pretty and classy. I hate that Noon lies to Mo about being her mom, she's saying she's her aunt or something.

but this is such a LOoooooooooooooooooooooooooong lakorn tho srsly, so long

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha the lakorns actually pretty good and not that long.. Each episode only 45 mins so it's like basically 1 episode a week compared to an actual lakorn haha.

Noon actually lies to keep Mo's reputation from getting damaged. Just like how Khun Ying doesn't want Noon to tell that Nike is his son or else it'll go to the press and everything will be damaged. So being her aunt saves face rather than making her look already bad. Noon doesn't tell that she killed Mos cause she was protecting Mo due to the fact that everyone already looks down on Mo and will create rumors of sharing husband with her aunt and what not.. Would even be worse to know that it was her mom. They got into a fight at the graduation cause everyone says that E-Sa is this and that, she has a bad reputation as is and doesn't wanna damage her daughters.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahaha, yea, I just counted the number of episodes thats why I thought it was long lol

but you're right.  Noon has good intentions doing so by protecting her daughter's image. so sad, Noon has such a sad life. This Esa woman has such a sad life.  But her daughter is so pretty. lol Mo is suitable for the role.

its funny. I grew up watching Noon. She was my #1 favorite from ch7. But I cant look at her the same way anymore.  She's so different, changed and not the same Noon I used to know that used to date Kade. oh my. so old ago. lol

anyone knows who's Mo's pra'ek in here? lol I want some hopes. :D

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Someone please tell me what happen at the end of this lakorn cause I am too emotional to watch it to the end.
People's life is already too emotional enought so I like to watch comedy and horror lakorn, but I still want to know
what happen to the mom and son at the end.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just saw a bit of Episode 28 for Guy & Mo.
Gotta admit, their scene was pretty cute :3
Miss Guy onscreen, he must be busy with his married life, eh?

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for tmw, Lilly finally appear,,,yeahhhhh so happy hope Nike and Lilly pairs up together again, Been waiting for her to appeared

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Adora: LOL, you are too cute :3
I was satisfied with their scene, too. I might just tune into the upcoming episodes for more scenes of them, hehe.
They look super cute and I'm loving Guy's character. As for the scene where he pinned himself on Mo on the steps, it caught me off guard yet it was super awesome, xD Guy has a way of making me flutter :)
Agreed, Mo should have reacted more.

As for who I prefer Mo pairing up with, I don't really have an ideal man for her.
I think she has pretty good chemistry with all her guys even though I don't like her and Pong much.
I'm excited for her and Kangsom. Mo and Ak was super cute & I'm super excited for Kangsom & Mo.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
When guy said "omg.....love at first sight" I was fannying and wiggley my legs like crazy. I don't know why but I love mo and guy first meet. I stoped watching esa for a while but then today got me going. Ahhh faint@