[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I stay up and watch it last night . I open the shop late today , o well lol! There was so my kisses   :crush: .  I remember  Bie first lakorn w/ Mew the star . The lakorn wasn't all that but i love it lolll cuz  their acting was amusing at the time. He change so much ! He became cuter and a good dancer . When he first started the boy couldn't dance if his life depend on it  :whahuh: it was hilarious back then but i still like him , since it was awkwardly funnie ! 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha. How did you like the musical overall aside from the multiple kisses they shared, Sarn? LOL
I can never bring myself to watch his The Star audition video or his The Star performances. I'm such a terrible fan. LOL I didn't watch his lakorn with Mew either. Only a little here and there actually. It's so weird seeing how he used to act like back then to now. He's improve so much as an actor and singer. I wish more people would give him a chance and let go of his past when he wasn't the greatest singer or actor like the others. 

roselovesice

OMGOSSHHH!!!!! OUR BIENA REUNITES FOR THE AWARD!!! AAAHHH!!!! They look great! Another plus is that they match!! :D Well, I'm not digging Noona's hair to be honest and her face seems to be a bit fuller now. Regardless, she looks beautiful! :D What's even better is that they're sitting next to each other! 

Credit: Bie The Star FB

roselovesice

This was probably the best part of the entire award show: when Bie put his arms around her waist. Heck, if I was a dara and I didn't know neither of them on a personal level, I would think something is going on between the two of them! 555 It must of had felt great to perform together for both of them. It's been awhile since they've been onstage together let alone sing and interact onscreen for us. Before I forget, those stares too! Those stares he always gives her! He's a happy man. LOL It feels so great to see both of them together again. Too bad it won't last long until their next lakorn. Hopefully I hear some good news after this, if you know what I mean. LOL I really like her second outfit. It's so pretty on her. And her hair. Now that I actually see it in action instead of pictures, it's so beautiful, especially on her! Also, I love the fact that they sat together the entire time, at least I think so. lol Bie didn't get to sit with his homeboys but he got to sit with his girl. So cute. Haha. It looks almost as if they're together (for the people on-screen of course since us fans know something is going on behind the scene)! Hahah. :p What's awesome is also the fact that the award was held at Rachadalai theatre. It probably brought back those RJJ days and feelings for BieNa. lol
Too bad Koo Gum didn't win any awards. I'm quite disappointed. Nominated in 10 categories but won none. If only TNG didn't air the same year as Koo Gum. Koo Gum would be sweeping awards like crazy instead of TNG. :( After watching the entire award video, I just watched Bie and Noona's scenes instead. I'm sad but the winners were predictable. If only Koo Gum won at least one award then I would be happy but they didn't. :( Regardless, they'll always be winners in my heart. :D lol

Credit: BieSukrit FP FB

Here's the full award show.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka18AAfScVA[/media]
Credit: Digitaltv Thaitv

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Koo Kum deserved the awards so much, but sadly they didn't win any. I just wanted Koo Kum to just at least won an award for all the hard work and effort. Anyway Bie, Noona, and Koo Kum will always win my heart. It's good to see them together, just seeing them together makes me happy and can't wait for their new lakorn. Hoping for Khun Boy, Bie, and Noona to tell us about their new lakorn soon. Really missing them together. They're always cute around each other.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
A friend of mine lent me "Ruk Jub Jai - The Musicial" and I fell in love with Bie and Noona. They have such great chemistry that I deicided to watch Koo Kum. Now my feels are everywhere. T~T. Why have I only decided to watch this NOW? Well it's better late then never.
I cried an ocean of tears and my mom thinks I'm crazy, but I found a new OTP to follow. <3

roselovesice

I think this photo is probably one of my all time favorite "paparazzi" photo of the two from the award show aside from the performance hug. LOL The way she held his wrist/hand. Oh my, my, my. 555 The way their body is leaning in towards the center of both chair. 

Credit: PRIM_BFC IG

Had to upload this clip on my YouTube because I couldn't share the video from IG.
What I love about this video is that he leans in to talk to her and then she turns to him and laughs and then talks to him. Their little closeness was enough to make waver my heart. lol
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYI_6c5Ldc&feature=youtu.be[/media]
Credit: we_yayabfc IG

roselovesice

Dang. I hate how these "professional" cameras can't even record people without adding 10 extra pound on them. I mean, these expensive yet not expensive cameras that fans use to record their daras are so much more better than the ones that a directing cameraman would use! lol I prefer seeing the fan record version just because it's more clear and they actually look like their size. Hahah! 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1T91GaBVyA[/media]
Credit: Nanui Naku

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I've just noticed that when Bie is shy and blushing his ear turns red. That's just so cute!!! I wonder when Bie, Noona, or Khun Boy will revealed about Biena's new lakorn. It's like forever.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just finally started this lakorn yesterday and I love it. I hate watching sad lakorns but this one, everyone seemed to love soo why not. Making me love Bie all over again. He along with Pong were the first thai guys I've seen on screen in lakorns. Bie was always so handsome and even got more handsome. Ah. >.< 

I know this is quite stupid of me really but I'm not gonna watch the ending... I can't deal with it. I rather end it seeing them happy. :) 

sarN

sarNie Granny
No, you not getting of the ship that easily . You have to watch it and cry like the rest of us on board lmao. You have to get closure from Hideko because at end is when she finally confeses the love she so stubbornly deny to our beloved Kobori and other thing you will miss the many kisses she shower on him!!! Ahhh.....I'm going cry. I love this lakorn.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
The best epic endings!!!!  This version was filmed beautifully and Bie and Noona acted perfectly.  I just watched the last scene for the 100th time and cried so hard.  If you haven't seen it, you should even if its sad, Noona was the perfect Angsumalin and I felt all the emotions in it with her.  The ending definitely shows how well both actors portray their characters so well, it felt so real.  I cant wait for them to start filming their new lakorn and i love that its supposed to be a romantic comedy!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I went to rewatch the ending again for the 5th time. Man, every time I hear Hideko call out for Kobori in those heat breaking voice I just lost it and cry like a baby. Before the train scene, where she puck out the flower and had a flash back where Kobori said if she miss him this flower will replace him! Then she said she will give him the flower back and for him to come back to their home, in my head I kept thinking she will give him a night to remember ^^^^ willing scene or something HAHA