[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay, I lied, hahaha. I mean.. kind of. I decided to watch the last part. Ou, I cried. Ofc. Who wouldn't cry, geesh. Such a sad scene. I cried so hard when Kobori was there with Ang holding onto her. ;__; Ahhhhhh. Help me stop the tears! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg ! That right it today!!! My Kobori!!!!! I wish I was here when it air lolll I would had spam like crazy. Can't wait for them to have another lakorn ! Another thing how tall is noon lollll

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, thanks for reminding us Dreamlove.

On the 7th day of the 7th month....
"Hideko, I will not go anywhere. I'll be with you no matter where you are. Just wait and I will come to take you to the stars, the Weaving Princess in the Milky Way." -Kobori

Missing them and their love for one another.

sarN

sarNie Granny
5'2!!! I'm like 5 inch taller than her . Yeah, thank to heel lollll. She short but cute and I love her lip. I want to see more of her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I have a question, those that read the novel , how long did Hideko&Kobori know each other ? I mean how much time they have together. And does the novel describe the rscene lolll I mean like in the lakorn it started as force but at some point she give in , can be he overpower her and she was tier... I'm curious OK haha.

Yes KOOGUM marathon !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww...such a bitter sweet romance TT / at least one thing for sure , Hideko admit it was love at first sight for her awwwww! O how Kobbori's heart must had swollen to hear that. It funny how we said Hideko is mean/harsh toward him and we see his pain/heartache throughout the whole lakorn but with a simple confession from Hideko , we finally know it was her that suffer the most because she had a love that can't be shown/ embrace while enduring a conflict bwt loyal to her country & a promise of a childhood friend! She had as much struggle as him!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Khun Boy just confirm Bie and Noona's new lakorn. He said that the opening ceremony for their new lakorn will be in 1 or 2 month. He also said that their character in this new lakorn will be different and is the opposite of Kobori and Angsumalin. Bie and Noona's character in their new lakorn will get on each other's nerve kind of like in Ruk Jub Jai where Sun likes to tease and get on Vill's nerve. Glad to hear more about their new lakorn and that it's confirmed.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Cecilia that's a wonderful idea. I'm going to try and watch some eps this weekend. 

OMGosh Dreamlove!!! I'm so excited. Thanks for sharing the news with us. I hope it's a good storyline because we all know that the chemistry will be great. I can't wait to hear more about it.

SarN, I didn't read the novel, but my friend has read it many times. The novel was given to her as a birthday gift when she was a young girl. I had asked her this question, too. She says the novel never mentioned how long they were together, but she says that to her, it didn't feel like they were together for long. She says it felt like they were together for around a year. If you have time, check out this blog. The blogger did screen caps of the lakorn while it was airing and gave tidbits from the novel here and there throughout her posts. She said that this version stayed very true to the novel. Her most interesting post was when she talked about the novel Koo Kum 2. We get to really see how much Ang loves Kobori and how she lived her life without him. She said she felt the leads in the novel was Ang and Kobori (through his child and Ang's heart). Make sure to read the comment section b/c this is where she answered a lot of questions and gave a lot of info.

http://popv.wordpress.com/category/thai-drama/khu-kam-2013/

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah!! Another lakorn of them ! Sound like a comedy though , gosh darn it ^^^ better than nothing haha.

@ looksy, you ask her about the rscene too LMAO !! Ok, i'll check it out . Thank!
  •  

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL SarN, I'll ask her for you.  :D 

I admit, I'm excited but nervous about the storyline. I would die if Bie and Noona's talents were wasted on a storyline that did challenge their acting. 

Reactions: NdA