[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I so very want to know who is the n'ek both girl in here look no one look like rai at all. Both them look kinda sad on their face, is there no happy ending? Hope pinky is n'ek but if this is mo fine I'm okay

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Toomtam is on a roll! He's got lakorn left and right!! Wow. I will be amazed at how this lakorn will turn out.  I don't typically watch ghost movies/lakorns but since it's a romance genre as well this looks interesting to look forward to.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
woot can't wait~~ toomtam lakorn all year long lol~~

Wish it's mo I watch PRPR and didn't like her but then I ended up watching toomtam mv that starred Mo in them and she can look so cute too

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol It does look like Toomtam is focusing more on his acting career than singing career now.  Either way, he's talented in both fields.

I ask some FC on IG and they all seem to say Mo is nang'ek and that Pinky is the ghost/spirit.  However, I have no idea what the plot is. lol XD

I am excited for Mo and Toomtam's pairing! :clap:  :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah for Mo being nang'ek although I don't mind who Toomtam's with. Hehe, I really want to know what the plot is ... hmmm ...I'm trying to guess of what the storyline is.
Anyways, super excited for this one!
& I agree, he's talented in both fields! Really hope he sings the OST for this one!~

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
So Wait...Whose Nang Ek??
Ive Been Waiting For Mo And Toomtam
Eversince Their Mv Together

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. Happy to see Grand in here but I feel sad that Grand might be playing n'rai from those photos and the way she dressing sexy.

Is Huzn also in here too. Saw a photo of him from the update photos?

SonYukView4ever

huajaikaungtur said:
There seems to be an update on this lakorn. More pictures :) Looks like Grand will be playing a role ... will she be n'rai? Anyways, I'm liking the cast. Toomtam is so handsome :D

http://drama.kapook.com/view70194.html

This is so wonderful! Toomtam is absolutely handsome! I can not imagine waiting for another year or so before I see him onscreen again.  He is too charming to resist!!  :dance1:  :kiss2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
DaisyDukes* said:
This is so wonderful! Toomtam is absolutely handsome! I can not imagine waiting for another year or so before I see him onscreen again.  He is too charming to resist!!  :dance1:  :kiss2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Oh, I totally agree with you. We'll have to wait a long while until we can see our handsome pa'ek again. Hopefully, in the mean time, he'll come out with new songs :D Really going to miss him!

SonYukView4ever

Okay, I am very confused about this Grand girl lol. I mean, I was browsing and finally something hit me.  so, as I was watching this duet of TT and this girl, whos name in Thai script was written "Grand" and finally, I questioned whether she's the same girl that everyone's referring to as "Grand"?. lol  I know, I sound slow. LOL, I have never really "heard" of this Grand girl.  But if someone can confirm whether the girl in this duet with TT was Grand, I would be estatic! I mean, I don't even care if she's going to play nang'rai anymore or not...but the fact that she sings so beautifully and have such an amazing chemistry with TT on stage sends me "ga ga" for them. LOL.

Here's the actual clip down below. :) They put on such a good show, great duet, TT actually flirts a bit at 2:40 by going along with the lyrics, which is so cute. hehe :)

lyrics at 2:33 before the flirt  :bhehe:  :wink:  :yes:  :heart: [However, watch the whole clip, it's much sweeter that way] lol :D

Grand "There are still the trails of the stars guiding us to go forward (in the dark)"
Toomtam "Are you sure?" approaches her with a very sexy VIBE that sends the fans spiring off with happy cheerings. LOL **giggles**
Grand "I'm sure"  :kiss2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGjb0ZVlvxs&list=PLvwBBBjE8QAkH_-xocC0AaHZ89WiEPq6e

I never heard of the original song, "Talay See Dam" aka "Black Sea" until this version that TT and this Grand girl sings it, and I absolutely fell in love with the lyrics and music.  It is such a beautiful, powerful and guideful song between two lovers.  So beautiful and deep lyrics. :heart:  I repeat this song so many times already. :kiss3:  :kiss3:

Now, back to Fitting pictures.  Is this her that TT's holding then?? I hope I got the right person since she still looks different to me. ><. But, all three looks cute.  Lets put that disclaimer out there first and foremost before someone corrected me. lol. :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@DaisyDukes Yes in that clip and in that photo from the fitting that is Grand the same person from the clip. Just to let you know also Grand is a singer like TT. They both were on a tv show call "The Star" a singing competition show. Also if you know Grace Karnklao an actress from CH7 she is Grand older sister.   

I wonder what role is grand playing. Is she the n'rai or not. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, they're both singers & that is surely Grand. Grand does have a beautiful voice and I love this duet they sang together. They do have good chemistry onstage :D
Ohh, I wouldn't mind seeing them together!

Aww gahhh, can't stop smiling while watching this. Too cuuuute :3

SonYukView4ever

dancy said:
@DaisyDukes Yes in that clip and in that photo from the fitting that is Grand the same person from the clip. Just to let you know also Grand is a singer like TT. They both were on a tv show call "The Star" a singing competition show. Also if you know Grace Karnklao an actress from CH7 she is Grand older sister.   

Thanks Dancy. :) Appreciate your help! :D

@huajaikaungtur
Are there any Toomtam fans tuning into this lakorn? lol.  It's still too early I know, but I'm not seeing much activity in here. lol

SonYukView4ever

Awww Toomtam lovers..I just saw opening ceremony pictures and Toomtam looks just as handsome as Mr. Thithit. He looks good with both Mo and Pinky. Saw lots of couple pictures but Im on my phone and cant upload yet. But I am def. Excited to share later on!!! Woo hoo!!!!^^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Opening ceremony photos. 

So I was right Hunz is in here after all. I do hope he get to pair up with Grand since I have alway want to see them act in a lakorn since I saw their mv........Ploy Tanida is also in here too.  

Cr to: as tag

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
This Is Confusing
First A Pic Of Toomtam And Grand
Now A Pic Of Grand And This Dude
HEHEHEH'
I Think Mo And Toomtam It isss
Horray
I Guess Pinky Is The ghost