[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks dancy!^^ You are so quick with the pictures and sharing. Apparently Im on my phone and cant share anything yet. But gotta love the cast and crew so far. Mo is so tiny but so cute. Toomtam is going to be stuck between two or maybe even three girls. Lol Love the pictures of Toomtam with Mo and Pinky. Pinky looks sexy. Mo is cute. Grand is different. I was hoping for pictures of her and TT. Keke

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Dancy: Thanks so much for posting all those photos!

Ekkkk, I'm so excited. Toomtam looks so nice, aw gash, can't get over how handsome he is!
And Mo and Pinky are both gorgeous. Although Mo's clothing ... is not really in my taste. But Toomtam looks great with both girls.
And can I say Ploy Thanida is so beautiful? Wow, she looks really nice in traditional clothing.
Hunz and Grand are in here as a couple, right? I knew they'd pair up one day!! They seem like the bad people.. but they're definitely a hot couple XD

Also, really hope Toomtam sings the OST! It'll make me so happy! :D These pictures truly made my day.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Translated the clip. Took forever and it was only 5 mins! Lol. 

Reporter: How do you feel about working on this new lakorn?

Toomtam: Honestly, I'm very excited to have this opportunity to work with Pinky and Mo. We've never worked together before until now.

Pinky: Yeah, this is our first time working together and my first time playing as a ghost. I feel like a newbie who had just been introduced into the entertainment industry. I'm going to need some guidance from nong nong (refers to Toomtam and Mo who are younger). I'm just kidding. This role is very detailed and comprehensive. No matter how many times I read the script, it's still hard for me to convey the character properly. I have to do a lot of research and practicing beforehand since each scene is very specific. Not only me, everyone has to for their character as well.

Mo: This lakorn is going to take place in two different time periods: the past and present. The past is going to take place in ??? Sorry idk my centuries guys. Lol. It's going to be a difficult role for me because it's my first time playing in a period lakorn. Idk how to properly speak the way they did back then and I don't quite understand it either.

Toomtam: My character won't be required to speak that way as much as the others but I will have to in some scenes.

Pinky: It's the kind of language that most of us don't hear quite often in this day and age. I will have to speak that way throughout the whole lakorn because my character is from that era especially since I'm a ghost.

Reporter: Are you going to appear as a scary ghost?

Pinky: No, I'm just going to look like a normal person. Nothing too frightening.

Reporter: So you're going to be a pretty ghost?

Pinky: Yes, pretty *laughs*

Toomtam: After reading the script, it seemed a little scary because there are some scenes where I will be haunted.

Reporter: Tell us about your character.

Toomtam: My character will be the type who is curious to find out the truth about what's going on.

Pinky: My character will constantly be in dispute with her little sister from the past to present. For that reason, she won't rest until she finds her sister in the present. The same goes for Toomtam. He was her past lover so she's determined to find him as well.

Reporter: How did you feel when you first seen Pinky?

Mo: I've seen a lot of Pinky's past work and admire how talented she is. So I'm excited to have her play as my older sister and am little scared as well since she's also a ghost who's going to go after me.

Reporter: So you've already began shooting some scenes. How are they?

Mo: The scenes required a lot of crying. It's scary.

Pinky: I even scared myself because the scenes involve a lot of strong emotions between the two siblings who are constantly in dispute with one another until they have no more energy. There's a lot of tears involved. The first scene is very realistic and convincing. It's when I go to haunt my sister.

Reporter: How do you think the viewers will respond to this lakorn?

Mo: I think they'll like it.

Toomtam: I think they'd be able to enjoy it since it involves ghosts and supernatural events, something that many people in the Thai culture believe in so I think that Thai viewers will be interested. 

Reporter: Do you have a lot of work to do?

Toomtam: It's a lot work to do each time we start shooting a new lakorn. I have to do a lot learning and make adjustments to the new story line which also has me doing lot of research for my character. 

Reporter: Do you lose yourself in your character?

Toomtam: Yes, and it's very fun. Each time I have a new role it's like getting to know a new person and how it feels like to be in their shoes.

Then I have no idea what the reporter asked and who Toomtam is talking about. Lol. Afterwards, they each tell viewers to tune in for their new lakorn. I'm not the best translator so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Lol.  

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
So excited to join my Toomtam dearies here, @DaisyDukes* and @huajaikaungtur. Our Toomtam is so hardworking, transitioning from one lakorn to another in a matter of days. ^^

I've always wanted to see Toomtam and Mo in a lakorn, and had no doubt they would be paired up soon. Those MVs were really solid with the both of them.^^~~~ Koom Nang Kruan has a great cast, i'm excited!

@Daisy, "Talay See Dum" is one of my favorite duets, so i couldn't be any more excited seeing Toomtam and Grand perform it. Too cute, i've watched it dozens of times, sorry i wasn't here in time to join you on your spazz then. :p

@Marina, i hope he sings the OST too. Really miss his voice.

More Toomtam-biased photos, comin' up! ^^

Our handsome pra'ek na ja..~~^^

Remember to follow @koomnangkruan! ^^

Cr: @exactscenario, @koomnangkruan, @gmemberfans/musicupdate, @samphan and other various TTFC in Thailand (princetamgroup, apple zeezii, Toomtamfc maeew~~ sweetest gals). ^^ -- Please no hotlinking!!

Is anyone else as IN LOVE with his costume as i am?? I feel so inspired. He truly looked the finest at yesterday's ceremony. :wink:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Sawan, thank you so much for the translations (and @Marina for the clip)! Now we actually know more about the plot and characters.^^ I actually think Mo's character will be a bit rai, no? Some of the photos from before had me feeling like she wasn't a total nang'ek, and now we know that she's being haunted by her older sister from the past because of a [murder?] mystery.~ Will be lots of drama for sure! Seems like KNK will be an exciting challenge for all our actors, who are new to the period and genre. The ghost storylines are new to me too, i usually don't go there. But i'm all in for Toomtam (and the beautiful wardrobe!!) EXCITED!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

There were many, many photos from yesterday, but i can only choose so many to post. =)

Toomtam's costume suits him so well, i really love it and am looking forward to the full wardrobe, period and modern!

Our modern pra'ek:

Cr: @exactscenario, @koomnangkruan, @princetamgroup -- Please no hotlinking!!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my Toomtam looks so good! He looks very handsome in both the modern and ancient clothing. I actually cannot wait for him and Mo! I want to see him and Mo in modern clothing. Wish there were pictures of them. :)

Would anyone who has a summary please share. Thank you.

Thank you Songielove and Dancy for sharing all the wonderful pictures! :)

SonYukView4ever

Awww WELCOME to KNK Thread ka Songielove!^^ We are ready to cheer for Toomtam in every way possible! Thanks for mentioning my name, it made me feel special. ^^

Thank you Sawan for taking your time to translate the interview. What you translated was what I got out of the interview too. ^^

Thanks to everyone else for contributing to this thread!

Luang Thep is so handsome while Thripope (TT's modern character) is so fly. Lol. He looks good either way. I like the casts in here. Everyone is interesting in their own way! From what Ive seen, Grand is nang'rai. The Hunz dude must be pra'rai too.

Keep sharing and posting everyone!^^ more updates and clips to come! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww thanks u girl for da upload! Finally this tread is coming alive lol...Mo is so cute and pretty...da same as for Pinky! Toomtam out man is still handsome like before :)

Thanks Sawan for da translation...lots of love...

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Of course @Daisy, miss you already ja. XD

Did i miss it? Can anyone provide a list of the KNK character names we already know? I want to be accustomed for the next few months. Heeheehee. ^^ Thank you very much in advance. :)

SonYukView4ever

dancy said:

First question I have is....Is that Toomtam's lovely voice/song in the background? hahaha. It's the first thing that caught my attention!! It is sooo catchy, I couldn't tell anymore but it sounds so much like Toomtam's voice. lol. :) Let me know if anyone knows the name of the song or who sings it? It's catchy! I bet it's Toomtam's!!! ^^ 55

anyways, OMGOD, both the Hunz dude and Grand are so freaking LOUD, noisy and talkative. LOL. They are seriously way too LOUD and outspoken.  I had to turn down my speakers. Lol. Is Hunz a "Star" member too?? Gmember seems to only promote their people once again. lol

Toomtam is too adorable! XD   :heart:  :kiss:

I won't summarize the whole thing, but will just recap the main points or what I found important.  Anyone who has better grasp can translate the rest. :)  Toomtam plays both Luang Thep (the past) and Thripope (the present).  Thripope is a super famous celebrity.  Grand plays Lindsay, who is also another "celebrity", who is crazy/secretly loves Thripope.  She is a two-faced nang'rai.  In front of people, she will pretend to be sweet and good, but behind people's back, she has tricks up her sleeves. Hunz plays Rachan, pra-rai, I couldn't catch the rest of what he said. lol, except that he will add lots of drama and fun to the lakorn.

There also seems to be many veteran actors and actresses in here! Wow. Excited!!! :graduate:  :thumbsup:  :)  :wub:  Both Toomtam and Grand said this lakorn should start airing on January of next year.  Does that mean they will air as they film after January?? :nailbiter:  :ph34r: Eeks.  All for the best KNK and Toomtam! :wub:  :wink:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, yes, yes @Daisy! It is Toomtam from his first album. I love-- completely-- the whole album, but i also have two very favorites and that song is one of them, "ไม่ใช่ฝัน ฉันตื่นแล้ว". Groovy, isn't it? :dance1: (It's one of my favorite albums because it's so rare for me to like each and every track, so it's a must-buy! I recently just bought 3 more copies-- for me and to give away to my friends (Toomtam makes a great gift :p). XDDD)

Dear, thank you for your summary and information na. Toomtam is too much, so much, very much adorabllllle!! I hope Luang Thep/Thripope A will do him justice as strong character(s) who will challenge his acting.~ Superstar in the present? Too excited!! I'm not familiar with Hunz, but i do adore Grand, @dancy. She is so sweet (and i love her voice, although noisy? :lol:). Her dramatic rai portrayal is enjoyable, but i think she is so cute with that personality that i would never fully give in to her as nang'rai.

I'm also a big fan of p'Oh Anuchyd. Excited to see what role he'll be playing!

SonYukView4ever

songielove said:
Yes, yes, yes @Daisy! It is Toomtam from his first album. I love-- completely-- the whole album, but i also have two very favorites and that song is one of them, "ไม่ใช่ฝัน ฉันตื่นแล้ว". Groovy, isn't it? :dance1: (It's one of my favorite albums because it's so rare for me to like each and every track, so it's a must-buy! I recently just bought 3 more copies-- for me and to give away to my friends (Toomtam makes a great gift :p). XDDD)

Ah! Thanks Songie! ^^  :kiss2:  :heart:  I couldn't resist from finding out the answer to my own question, so before I actually saw your answer, I went back to youtube and OH MY! SURPRISE SURPRISE, I found out that it was Toomtam who sang that song! lol Greeeeeeeeeeeeeed** :yahoo:  :thumbsup:  :coverlaf:  This song is so good and catchy, but I think I know why I didn't recognize it the first time I watched it on youtube because the girls in the MV were cheesy and not very attractive so I kind of passed up on that song. Lol. I'm so shallow!!! 555 Anyways, after hearing it a second time today, which Thanks to Gmember for inserting the song into the background, I am now have fallen in love with the song completely!! :) You are right, his album makes great gifts!  :spin:  :spin:  I am due to make a purchase of all his CDs, DVDs, Concerts ASAP.  I was just waiting for some TRRR magazines to come out first before making a full purchase altogether! :)

I cant stop listening to the song over and over again! ^^ It is lovely and yes, GROOVY baby!! 55  :yahoo: I hope Toomtam will sing the OST for this lakorn.  I truly miss his singing and good voice! :wink:  :wub:  ;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Sawan: Thank you so so so much for translating the video. You're awesome! Aww, I love Toomtam - "Each time I have a new role it's like getting to know a new person and how it feels like to be in their shoes." I truly admire how he's so into acting his roles. And I really like Mo and Pinky, they're sisters in here, too? Wow! :D So excited for this!

@Songielove: Yess, really hope he sings the OST! So glad that you're joining us here since the SSP thread will be ending soon T__T Thank you so much for the photo posts! Toomtam looks great with both women and he truly looks dashing in the traditional clothing. Wahh, so handsome~
& yes, I feel like Mo looks a bit rai from the pics ... maybe not? But I'm not too sure. And I'm so not a fan of scary lakorns but I'm definitely watching this for the cast. LOL. Toomtam looks nice in modern clothing, too ... I feel like he looks nice in anything, haha!

Love Toomtam's beautiful voice! :D I'll have to check out that song. DaisyDukes, you seem to like the song a lot :)