[Ch5] Marn Gammathep (Exact & Jan25)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, from the teaser it looks so dramatic and very interesting. Can't wait to see this. Pong and Mo look so good together. Also, just noticed Aerin in the teaser. Wondering when she will ever get to be nang'ek. She's good enough to be nang'ek and i really want to see her as one too. This one is definately a much watch, for Mo and Aerin.
It is so true when people say Pong is the only pra'ek Channel 5 has. Gosh, it gets so boring seeing him over and over again. I mean when I like Bie more he only gets one in a long time. Pong gets so many a year. Also i think Bie is good enough pra ek, and Channel 5 really need s to get new pra'eks because seriously other than Bie and Pong, I don't know any other channel 5 pra'eks, it would really help if someone would name some for me. :p
But anyways, I'm definately waiting for this.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Woow, the teaser looks good! Looks so intense! Can't wait to see it ;D
Mo's gorgeousss, love her with long hair. She looks great in both long & short hair. Glad to see Aerin in this one --agreed, she needs na'ek roles!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
"มารกามเทพ" เริ่ม 4 เม.ย. 56 20.10น. ช่อง 5

Cr exact IG, Replace pan ruk pan ruk.

Same here I can't wait to see too.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Love the song - Exact always have the best OST to their lakorns. Mo and Pong are too cute for words. Hope to see Mo more as nang'ek after this, she is so cute and beautiful.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mo iss really beautiful and talented. She is convincing both as rai and nang'ek and at such a young age too. I really want her to pair with Natthew in a lakorn because they were so cute in his MV. I really can't wait for this one. For once Pong's lakorn actually gets my attention. looks so dramatic. So Pong was taking revenge for his sister or mom? That part i didn't get. Gee Poong and Mo real kisses too? The ost is really good as well. :p

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:
Mo iss really beautiful and talented. She is convincing both as rai and nang'ek and at such a young age too. I really want her to pair with Natthew in a lakorn because they were so cute in his MV. I really can't wait for this one. For once Pong's lakorn actually gets my attention. looks so dramatic. So Pong was taking revenge for his sister or mom? That part i didn't get. Gee Poong and Mo real kisses too? The ost is really good as well. :p

This lakorn Pong does get my attention mainly it's cus the storyline.  I'm so into this lakorn even tho it doens't aired yet.  the lip kisses looks so hot too.  Is mo old enough to lip action like that?  She 's bold and i like it.  I think Pong taking revenge for his sis cus his sis has something to do with Mo dad and he raped Nat and try to kill/run her the car and she got handicapped of that.  I saw the preview so I assume that it like that.  I want to watch this so bad I wanted to air now.  I have Fri off next week I will tune in and watch it.  What days will this aired?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I say Mo is old enough to do real kisses cause she's around 20 years old already. So Pong taking reveng for his sister. I also don't know when it's going to air either, but hopefully soon. I'm dying waiting for this. :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Channel 5 have da pra'ek but they just dont stay in yheir pra'ek statue long lol for example Guy in KT with View and some others pra'ek such as Son, Tono and Captain...i mean their there but dont have project from left to right like Pong...but guest wat, i love Pong hehehe

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_09 said:
Channel 5 have da pra'ek but they just dont stay in yheir pra'ek statue long lol for example Guy in KT with View and some others pra'ek such as Son, Tono and Captain...i mean their there but dont have project from left to right like Pong...but guest wat, i love Pong hehehe
I agree, that's the thing about channel 5, once they find a pra ek they don't give a f*** about the better ones. I mean Pong is okay, but there are other channel 5 actors that are better a t acting than him who aren't even given the chance. I think Son is one of those pra eks who are more favored as well like Pong, he gets more lakorn than say Tono and Guy.