[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Pong and Aom? and Charebelle. What is this about, sypnosis? :)

This lakorn will be about two lives. Aom will be the nang ek in the first life while Charebelle is the nang ek in the second life. From what someone told me, this lakorn is a remake. It's sort of a ghost story because once Aom dies from the first life, she'll continue as a spirit in the second life.  

So happy to see Aom back......and with Pong.   :D

ricca

sarNie Egg
This according to a ghost novel, Aom's role is an spirit  who is the No.1 main role of the drama.

the poster of last version(1992)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This isn't a joke, right?! AOM PHIYADA ARKARASENEE is BACK?!! :woot2:  :woot:  AGH!!! I've missed her so!!! Time for a celebration:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :cheer:  :beer:  :rockon: .
BUT WAIT. Why does it have to be Pong? Tsk. That really sucks. I don't hate him guys, I just...I attempted to watch THREE of his dramas and I just couldn't do it. His acting bothers the heck out of me. I didn't really completely watch PNGRT because of him as well. What's worse is this is going to be a horror drama???!?!! Why does all the actresses I like, who has a comeback that I've been waiting for, take on the evil spirit/ghost role. Noon S. in Buang, Anne T. in Qi Pao, and now Aom P. in this one????  :facepalm: . My life. I can never enjoy a comeback of my favorite actress. HAHA.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
PONG && AOM... Excited... but AOM as a ghost?? I don't know about that... But I'll wait and see where this is going... 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I wonder if this is the same lakorn that bogoss started a topic for back in September of 2010. Here's the topic:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/46075-parb-artun-exact/

I'll ask one of the admins to merge the two topics.

If this is confirmed, I'll be pleased to see Aom back on screen, but it'll be sad if she's not returning as the main nang'ek. Thus, the sad fate of nang'eks who are getting older. :teary: If it's confirmed, then Pong will reunite with two of his former nang'eks. I haven't watched Dork Soke in details, but Pong and Charebelle didn't leave that much of an impression on me. But if they get a happy ending in here, it'd make up for the stupid ending of Dork Soke, though I could care less about them. :D I'm looking forward to Pong and Aom's reunion! :wub: Seriously though, Pong's always rumored in another lakorn hehe. I want to see Exact with more promising actors for their pra'ek roles. :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh so charebelle is the present life n'ek and aom is the past life n'ek. I wish they get mike and cahrebell a pair again very miss them two. For pong and charebelle I think they don't very look cute to me,I think mo and pong is look more cute

Jakjann_6306

sarNie Egg
I think this New is True And Hope that, too.
Aom Said Last Year (2012) on some Interview that she will Playing a New lakorn next Year (2013)
That could be her New lakorn.

ricca

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
I wonder if this is the same lakorn that bogoss started a topic for back in September of 2010. Here's the topic:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/46075-parb-artun-exact/

I'll ask one of the admins to merge the two topics.

If this is confirmed, I'll be pleased to see Aom back on screen, but it'll be sad if she's not returning as the main nang'ek. Thus, the sad fate of nang'eks who are getting older. :teary: If it's confirmed, then Pong will reunite with two of his former nang'eks. I haven't watched Dork Soke in details, but Pong and Charebelle didn't leave that much of an impression on me. But if they get a happy ending in here, it'd make up for the stupid ending of Dork Soke, though I could care less about them. :D I'm looking forward to Pong and Aom's reunion! :wub: Seriously though, Pong's always rumored in another lakorn hehe. I want to see Exact with more promising actors for their pra'ek roles. :)

I think it's the same drama.

compared to Nang'ek ,aom's role is main role of this drama, as main nang'ek but rai( I don't know how to say)..in the last version this role was played by Monledee..

hope this is true news, happy to see aom can back soon after her given birth last year, and glad to see her new and diffrent role this time.