[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
in ep3, when Aom was crying about the past, what did Aom say about Pong leaving?  Was she the one who told him to go? And go where?  Sorry can't understand Thai

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How's this one doing? Haven't checked on it. Watched the MV and Aom is gorgeous as ever! I see some eye bags, BUT still gorgeous. How does she maintain such youth? And she's about to reach 40. Oo and how's my Guy doing?? HEHE. 

phatman said:
How's this one doing? Haven't checked on it. Watched the MV and Aom is gorgeous as ever! I see some eye bags, BUT still gorgeous. How does she maintain such youth? And she's about to reach 40. Oo and how's my Guy doing?? HEHE. 
Pshhtt!!! Don't be asking about Guy! You know you watching this lakorn for him!!! Lol!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Pshhtt!!! Don't be asking about Guy! You know you watching this lakorn for him!!! Lol!!!

As a matter of fact, I'm watching episode one right now. HAHAHA. So far eh~. I don't like how the story began, but nothing's scary just yet, so that's a plus. Hehe.

Can't stand Charabelle, but who said I was watching this for her? HEHE. Meanie me. Funny thing Pong isn't that annoying in here, he actually looks good. Haha. Still don't like him, but that doesn't stop from watching this lakorn. Haha.

ONE complaint. Who in the world was their casting director??? Who??? Charabelle, in my unbias honest opinion, was a miscast. She...nvm. The actress who plays Charabelle's mom looks SOO much younger than Charabelle. Seriously. So not convincing as mother-daughter. They have zelch chemistry as well. And Noom....what the h*ll are you doing?? I'm sorry, but after Noom popped up as the old housekeeper I can't take this lakorn seriously anymore. Like did they run out of older~er actors? Or does Noom not have anything else to do??? Haha. So not convincing either. *sigh* Anyway, Guy is looking good though...AND Aom too. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright, so I finished episode one and I have mixed feelings :scratchhead2:  . I like the cinematography and I find the effects they used pretty legit. However, I feel like the story hasn't progressed at all. Yeah I know I'm only on episode one, but everything is happening SOOO slowly. They're dragging the whole mother's debt too long that I just want to scream out "CUT TO THE CHASE ALREADY!" Haha. The acting from the leads are...quite unbearable, ESPECIALLY Charabelle. Charabelle...*shakes head*...I am trying really hard to focus on the story instead of the little details on her acting, but I can't help it. She is as stiff as wood, voice and face. I feel like she's reading off the script instead of acting it out. Pong is doing okay, surprisingly. I'm actually enjoying his character...a little :rolleyes: . Guy, my Guy haha, is of course doing a mighty fine job as Nut, Pong's assistant/buddy? Haha. His character doesn't require much besides being...sarcastically funny. And of course there's Aom. Aom is doing great as the longing/sad spirit, but I feel like she's struggling to express the angry side of her. Maybe because I'm so used to her being all cute and bubbly? Idk. Haha. Anyway, won't be watching episode two tonight that's for sure. Y'all know exactly why. Haha.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
beamsgirl said:
N'ek's mom is young and sexxy as hell! She could pull off as P'ek's gf! haha

Yeah, I just found out that she was born 1979, which is one year younger than Pong, and she's playing a mother?! What in the world???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Watched episode 2 this morning, hehe. I just want to say, I'm about to give up. The direction they're taking with this lakorn frustrates me. IDK. Just the fact that Anong is the great-grandchild of Lady Prayong yet she still hates her makes me a little upset. Perhaps they shouldn't have made her related to Lady Prayong? I'm more interested in Nut and Grandmother Noi. Hehe. I know, it's partly because it's Guy and Fang, but their story is less complicated and more interesting. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is anyone else watching this lakorn? I feel like I'm the only one. HAHA. Anyway, can anyone tell me what time period their past was suppose to be in? I know it's suppose to be the early 1900's, but anyone know the exact decade? Did they ever mention anything in the synopsis?

If Klap, Noom...the old caretaker :)ghehe:), is close to 100 years old and the present time is 2013, then I would estimate that the period in which Lady Prayong lived would be 1930-40's??

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The lakorn isn't that clear when it comes to linage and it gets really frustrating for me at times since I ended up being so unsure how to translate them properly. Not to mention that his novel was written over 40 years ago and I'm not quite sure how they changed up the timeline to match 2013. They often mention that the event in the past took place during the King Rama V era and it could be any point in time from 1868-1910. However, Anong mentioned that the mansion was built 105 years ago (and we assume this lakorn takes place 2012, rather than 2013) which means the mansion was finished around 1907. But it still doesn't explain when exactly the entire thing took place since they jumped around a lot from when Prat came to the mansion to him moving to Phitsanulok to him coming back to Singhamonstree Mansion with Orn after 3 years. We still haven't gotten to how and when Prayong died yet either. 

And then there's Klap who is supposedly nearly 100 years old but he obviously wasn't a kid during that time when he met Prat, who was supposed to be around 16-17 at that time. Confusing timeline is confusing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yes, it's so confusing! They need to give us the year of the flashback. At least so we can keep up with the time frame. Noom shouldn't have played Klap, it just adds humor to the lakorn. Haha. They found an older lady to play Sawat's mom, so they could've found an older guy to play Klap as well. Urgh...this lakorn frustrates me to no end.

misamisa

sarNie Egg
Hi guys, i'm new here. I have watched 8 eps of this lakorn without eng subs just because i'm so interested in the couple Pong & Charebelle (exactly since Dok Soke) ,they are really cute. I love their sweet moments in the latest ep, their eye to eye, holding hands,.. it's worth my waiting :D i have the feeling as i'm watching Dok Soke season 2, when DS grew up :)) Hope pong and chare will have a happy ending in this lakorn, unlike DS which ends stupidly because i don't want to cry any more :(

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I was going to post one of Aom's pictures in Ngao Jai's thread, so I may as well share it in here. And may as well share some cute pictures of Guy and Fang. Pong and Charebelle look good with each other, but...they have no outstanding chemistry. :no: Just like Pong and Paula (they look good, too, but barely any chemistry). Haha, poor Aom. Parb Arthan isn't exciting at all. It could have been good, but the story went wrong somewhere. :shrug: As for Guy and Fang, I do think they look good with each other (though I'm not a Fang fan), but I feel no chemistry as well. =/ Perhaps because of their past characters' "shy" interactions? :scratchhead2: Oh, Pong's character is just :yuck:!!!! If anybody wishes to see more pictures, click on the links provided in the credits. :)

Credits: Aom (aomphiyada), lakornexact, artexact, & parbarthan's IGs.

Awh, the picture of Nava and Aom is so precious! So cute! Nava giving her hardworking mother a well-needed kiss. :D I like Guy and Fang's first picture.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I wouldn't mind seeing Guy and Aom pair up. HEHE. I mean Aom paired up with Son before, what difference does it make with Guy, he's only two years younger than Son..?

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
You know, I wouldn't mind seeing Guy and Aom pair up. HEHE. I mean Aom paired up with Son before, what difference does it make with Guy, he's only two years younger than Son..?

:lmao2: Great minds think alike! :highfive: And Guy is a thousand times better than Pong! :lol2: Pong as a player is...annoying most of the time. :annoyed: But I suppose we have the scriptwriters to blame for his characters. Even though it's very unlikely, hey, I think Guy and Aom can make it work. :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: Great minds think alike! :highfive: And Guy is a thousand times better than Pong! :lol2: Pong as a player is...annoying most of the time. :annoyed: But I suppose we have the scriptwriters to blame for his characters. Even though it's very unlikely, hey, I think Guy and Aom can make it work. :thumbsup:

HAHA. Seriously. I've never finished a Pong-lakorn. Seems like I won't be finishing this one anytime soon despite my praising for Pong in here. HEHE. I KNOW Guy and Aom will make it work.  :lol2: