[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yay Id-Korya scenes. Id has the funniest lines.  So adorable.  Hopefully tomorrow's episodes will be similar as in we will get a lot more cute Id-Korya scenes.  Without those scenes, this show is dragging since people keep on dying, a new one each week. 

OMFG! I HATE Piyia with a effin passion! I don't think I can watch any future lakorns with Mo anymore because I just hate her now. She portrays nang'rai better than nang'ek and just seeing her face makes me wanna punch a hole in my computer! And Itt is so stupid. Why does he keep saying "How can Piyia do that? She is Khun Noppadara's daughter." Gosh, I wanna slap some sense into him. Sorry to say folks but I like Chisanu better. To be honest, I think Itt DID steal Gauya from Chisanu. A-hole.

Reactions: Mae

hippo

sarNie Adult
URGGGhHHHH!!!! i want to Kill Peyea! seeing her killing everyone makes me want to kill her! 
so so bloody EVIL!!!!  :gungirl: and even to her "mum" who could give her everything and do everything for her, if only she was patient! urgh!
Mo is obviously doing a great job....LOL
her lakorn is going to air after this. I don't think i will be able to watch it and switch so quickly. i may have to wait a while. 
but she should defiantly do more nang rai roles, she's really good!

I don't think Id stole Gorya, I didn't feel that she felt the same way Chisanu did about her from the beginning. 

OMG!!!! the room/bed scene!!!!
Id was so cute!
acting all sleepy and tired...ehehehhe.....then he asked her if she would be scared if she had to sleep alone....ehehhehe....and she just knew how to make him leave, by telling him she would go to Chisanu's house....LOL.
it's good that he is the first person she thinks of every time she needs help.
i'm trying to find screen caps of that scene but i can't find any.

i THINK it may be ending next week. i saw somewhere (can't remember where) that Mo & Pong's lakorn will be replacing it on the 3rd April. 

i wanna see charebelle in more romance lakorns.
she's been in quite a few drama's...out of the ones shes acted in that is. 

here's charebelle and Kangsom.
its a fan cam so not that great. i haven't been able to find a dvd filmed part yet.

credit: pookan16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jgw0X4T0gE

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mo is really doing a great job at playing n'rai & I'm surely gonna watch her & Pong's lakorn, seems interesting. She's a great actress.
Also, I don't feel like Id stole Gorya away from Chisanu. Gorya never really had feelings for Chisanu in the first place.
Yeahh, catching up on the episodes tonight!
I hear there's only 14 episodes which means no dragging but it's too short. We still need more Id & Gorya, haha~

Ghostmonster

A little bit of both ❤️
awww. so sad. theres only 14 eps?
its a good thing so it wont drag but that means no more Id and Korya. :no:

09sarn said:
It's not over. They added one more episode.
 I don't even want it to end. Lol. As long as Noppadara knows that Gauya is actually her biological daughter, I'm satisfied. They should end the lakorn with Piyia experiencing a tormenting death and Gauya and Itt's wedding. I also want to see Chisanu get lovey dovey with Taeng as well. Even better, both couples should wed, go to that beach house for a honeymoon. ;)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, so I thought it would end today but they dragged it out a bit more.  Hopefully there will be really great Id-Korya scenes and they will tie everything up.  Gonna go watch it now. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Chisanu gets shot again. This is probably the wound that gets him in the hospital where Korya visits him from the scenes in the music video. Wow. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
That was funny when Id realized Korya got her memories back.  He was all smiling and happy for her until she said she knew who she was, who he was, and who Chisanu was.  He was like, uh oh, and frowning. Lol, she's just messing with him. 

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
@smiley1705, I'm thinking that its because these actors and actresses are newbies and bc the plot overall is a bit too dramatic (Payia's killing spree). Sole reason why I'm (as we all are) still watching this lakorn is because of the super heart warming interaction between Korya and Id (that I rarely see in lakorns) and besides, we've watched from the beginning, why not finish it, it's only 15 eps. Go PRPR!!!!! Id and Korya for ever! Hope they make a future lakorn together, or is this asking for too much? Lol

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I think they will have another lakorn together, their chemistry is just too good to be put on the back burner.  

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Love this lakorn and the chemistry between Charebelle and Toomtam. It sucks that it's low rating, but agree that it probably has to do with the actors being newbies and being too dramatic. Btw, does anyone know, the average rating for a Ch.5/Exact to be considered a top rated lakorn? I have an idea for Ch.3 and Ch.7, but not Ch.5/Exact.