[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol ahh ure so awesome staying up late and thanks for the quick heads up.! actually watching this does remind me of ngao rak luang jai and Kaew Lom Petch lol. ahh, the script is too predictable but if i were serious with watching i would just watch for pranang and toomtam's cute face. LOL.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Where are you guys watching this live?  The past four episodes have been great.  I hope they keep up some cute stuff even when stuff begins to get crazy.  I'm scanning through the old version and even though some of it's cute, it got too crazy for me.

Yay, can't wait for the new ep. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
hippo said:
LOL.
i'm usually up late anyway. getting to watch lakorns live is just a plus =D

you didn't watch the first 2 eps???

she was in a car accident, and was fine but then Mo hit her on the head and she lost her memory, stole the necklace and her identity as the rich daughter....

OMG!!! i'm watching it now!
the opening scene is super super cute!!!!!! :woot2:  :kiss3:

:coverlaf:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: ....credit: ig exactscenario 
This scene is too cute and adorable. I am so jealous of Charebelle. Toomtam is so cute, so is Singto :) So in love with this lakorn. Loving this regardless that I do not know what they are saying :D

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
w3irdg3m said:
^ Thank you so much.  It's not too long and I can't wait to see Chai being cute and obnoxious.  Wednesday cannot come soon enough.
You're welcome. I agree. Chai is really adorable. Toomtam and Chai are really good in character. I can't pick one over the other because they are both awesome. It sucks that PRPR only airs two times a week, it's not enough for me. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
It does suck that it only airs twice a week.  After thursday I keep on hoping the next day is wednesday again.  I hope they change things around because the old version was crazy and not enough scenes of our pranang.  I hope they still give us lots of clips of toomtam and charabele together.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm gonna have to wait for Friday to watch this lakorn, awwies. I'm counting the days. It's too good :D
I'm also gonna be making more MVs, woot! :)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
So when Chisanu came to tell Gorya the truth, did he say that he was a friend of hers or her boyfriend?  I can't tell.  Is there a difference between those two words in thai?  I just hear the word fan gorya thrown around. Thanx.  

hippo

sarNie Adult
I watch it on dootv, live, but you gotta pay for it. 
I don't know if there are any other ways to watch it live without paying. 
otherwise there are a few channels on youtube that are uploading this pretty quick. (lakornhd dottv & ThaiTvshows)

@sweetie-dara
you'll love it, once you understand what they're saying. You'll fall in love with toomtam even more, because he keeps telling her to do things his way or he will either kiss her or rape her...eheheheheheh :bhehe:

@w3irdg3m
he told her that they were in love and that they were going to get engaged! i hate him for that!!!
but i don't think she whole heartedly believes him. 
she only accepts and believes that he was a friend, that is/was good to her.
Mo is crazy evil!!!! she's really good. 

I'm so sad that they didn't get to meet in last night's ep, although they were about to.
I want her to go back to him. I don't like seeing him hurt! :cry:

I hope that they still have heaps of cute scenes, if this gets crazy. 
love toomtam and charebelle....and Khun Id and Korya!

waiting to see your mv's na ja HUAJAIKUANGTER  :wink:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree about Mo.  She's doing so well, she was kinda bland to me in the other lakorn with Son.  In this one, I just love her.  From some of the scenes in the opening and ending.  There will be more scenes between the pranangs.  When I watched the old one, after she knew that he lied to her, there wasnt' many scenes between them, which sucked.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
no more sweet scenes/stealing kisses scene between khun id and korya from now on... sighhhh  :yuck:

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
itt and the doctor have a hilarious relationship, just like itt and suban/assistant
his trolling face after goya agreed to get the treatment despite Itt's disapproval 5555
somehow I feel like no one who's friends with itt takes him seriously

loved the "the ring never existed in this world" part too, he's anxious to lose her <3

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
hippo said:
I watch it on dootv, live, but you gotta pay for it. 
I don't know if there are any other ways to watch it live without paying. 
otherwise there are a few channels on youtube that are uploading this pretty quick. (lakornhd dottv & ThaiTvshows)

@sweetie-dara
you'll love it, once you understand what they're saying. You'll fall in love with toomtam even more, because he keeps telling her to do things his way or he will either kiss her or rape her...eheheheheheh :bhehe:

@w3irdg3m
he told her that they were in love and that they were going to get engaged! i hate him for that!!!
but i don't think she whole heartedly believes him. 
she only accepts and believes that he was a friend, that is/was good to her.
Mo is crazy evil!!!! she's really good. 

I'm so sad that they didn't get to meet in last night's ep, although they were about to.
I want her to go back to him. I don't like seeing him hurt! :cry:

I hope that they still have heaps of cute scenes, if this gets crazy. 
love toomtam and charebelle....and Khun Id and Korya!

waiting to see your mv's na ja HUAJAIKUANGTER  :wink:
Hippo, I know I will love it even more. I wish I understood and read Thai, but oh well. :) Loving this lakorn. Charebelle and Toomtam have amazing chemistry. They're too cute. I hope they pair up again after this. :D

w3irdg3m said:
So when Chisanu came to tell Gorya the truth, did he say that he was a friend of hers or her boyfriend?  I can't tell.  Is there a difference between those two words in thai?  I just hear the word fan gorya thrown around. Thanx.  
He said they were friends but he also said that they were in love. Like wtf?

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
He's so fine and this role is good.  He's protective and loving but still jealous and very demonstrative of his affections.  Lol, it's hilarious how he keeps on kissing her.  This week was good but also bad since they're no longer living together.  He was finally making progress, I liked that she held his hand. I want more interactions between them.