[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
So I am still wondering about the lady that lives with Piya and them. The lady that suspects that Piya isn't the real long lost daughter, who is she? I am quite curious.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah.  It's so much better when you truly understand all of the conversation.  I catch a word here and there but still not all there. I think next week is when they will escalate the violence.  Poor Korya.  

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
I just started watching this lakorn and it's sooooo good!!!!!!

Told you this was good!!! Glad you like it. Too bad I can't fully understand each and every word they are saying, will have to wait for eng sub. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
sweetie-dara said:
So I am still wondering about the lady that lives with Piya and them. The lady that suspects that Piya isn't the real long lost daughter, who is she? I am quite curious.
there's 2 of them. the oldest one in the white top and blue skirt all the time, is the nanny and highly respected in the house. but the other lady with the short hair is the grandfather's sister. 

i wanted more Korya and Id, but there wasn't much in the last 2 ep's.
 i think the next episode will be better, this lakorn is moving pretty fast. i don't want it to end yet.
i love that he followed them to the beach, using work as an excuse, but doesn't even end up going to work....LOL....and it was cute when he had to admit that he was lost in front of his assistant.  :bhehe:

his relationship with his assistant and his doctor friend is so funny too. especially his assistant. i find it funny how he will do everything for his boss and know's what his boss wants all the time, but his boss is so aggressive. there must be something good ID did to make the assistant still work for him. 

credit pantip. ....................... :kiss3:  :kiss3: WISH IT WAS WEDNESDAY!!!!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I was surprised at how much abuse the assistant was getting.  Id must be really good somehow to have an assistant like that.  Even his doctor friend is hilarious.  I love this version.  It's a great improvement on the old one.  Even this reminds me of that that lakorn with Vii and Son as well as that lakorn with Mark, Mint, and Nadech, this one is soo much better.  

It kinds sucks how everything works against Korya.  Id likes her and sees Chisanu as a rival so won't show anyone her ring, thinking that it's a sign of the love between Chisanu and Korya. He's so childish, well both the guys are childish.  I like both of them actually.  

Love your gif hippo.  I keep on watching that gif over and over.  Love Id and how he always has to take advantage of the moment by stealing a kiss here and there. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
Payea is totally evil in here...hate her character, but the n'rai is playing her role extremely well! Loving Id and Korya's relationship and how much he cares for her...but I feel bad for Chisanu too. Poor Korya's always being attacked by Payea!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
yeah poor Chisanu, Id got to Korya first.  But then, even in the beginning, he wasn't much more than a friend to Korya anyways. Mo is really good.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@hippo: I just love your siggie so much. I'm just staring at it xD haha, it's too cute. I love that scene so muchh! <33

Caught up! Woot! I just love how Toomtam cares so much for Charebelle. It's so sweet & heartwarming :) I can totally feel the gist of his feelings by just looking at his eyes & actions. Sad how they're not living together anymore & there aren't much scenes -.-" Hopefully, they'll get more scenes in the upcoming episodes!
Mo's too evil. Geesh, she's such a great actress though for making me hate her xD Singto's pitiful T__T But he's getting super annoying.

All in all, I can't wait for more~ Aww, gotta wait one week =.='

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah looking at the opening and ending teaser, there are two main scenes of them that we haven't seen.  I hope that there are a lot more.  Both guys are in love with her and she doesn't know what to do with them.  She didn't like Chisanu before other than as a friend so please let her show more preference and emotion towards Id.  I still like Chisanu but man, I did not like to see them so carefree and playful at the beach.  I was missing Id so much in that scene. He needs to be there too.  But what made that scene enjoyable for me was that Payea needed to get Korya alone so the other dude could hurt her but Chisanu would not let her go anywhere without him.  Hilarious. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
@huajaikaungter
I have a complaint about your mv.....ITS TO SHORT! LOL! you left me wanting more!!!
i love it =) love Toomtam and Charebelle tooo!!!! they are def my couple for ch5 =D

i just borrowed the siggie from pantip!
but i couldn't stop staring at it toooo

i was missing Id at the beach scene too. i was hoping and praying that he would show up....but had Payea to thank for separating the two. Can't wait till Id show's up. hope he steals many more kisses =D
for once in a thai lakorn the evil girl doesn't want the guy! did you guys find that different? she wants all her money, status, life etc, but not the guy! I would want the guy! LOL....
Hopefully it is Id that saves her from the bad guy in the next ep. 
i saw Chisanu carrying Payea out from the water, so he will be to weak to help Gorya...eheheheh. 
i think Gorya has started to develop feelings for Id to. When she left the house and her mum told her to call and tell Id where she was and to go get her clothes, she didn't want to, i think it's because it's hard for her to say no to him, and she doesn't want to cause him trouble. 
Mo is super evil, she has alot of screen time too, because she is the one making and doing all the trouble, i don't think she has been downgraded at all. this just show's that she is a versatile actress. 

I miss Id and Gorya!!!! 

in the mean time....here is some Id and Chisanu
the reporter kept saying that she wants to be Gorya! eheheheh....i would have to say I agree =)
cr: CatMatdz3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te_GaFRS-dU

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I really hope Id is the one that saves Korya from that dude.  Also, how does he know Korya, was he also from the orphanage or  from around that area at least.  Yeah, I don't know why some of Mo's fans are complaining thinking that she got downgraded.  She's not n'ek but she has a lot more screen time than even the main couple.  This role has made me like her a lot more. She just became interesting.  

Why did Korya run from Id again?  What did his stupid dad and mistress say?  I just feel so bad for her.  

Yeah, this lakorn has a lot of similar plots to others but it stands out on its own.  I'm very surprised that Payea doesn't like Id or even Chisanu. She just wants the status and money.  Is she even jealous of all the attention that Korya gets or does she not even care?  It's all about the money for her.  That's her main focus. 

Also, the content of this show makes more sense than others.  

Thanx for the clip hippo.  Singto and Toomtam both look adorable.  I love this show so much.  The cast is one of the best. 

sarNie Adult
I'm a Mo fan and don't really like her character here.  I mostly fastforward through it.  I can understand why her fans think this is a downgrade for her.  There are some lakorns where the rai role outshines the nangek (like Ploy's role in that Lydia/Oil lakorn) but not so in this lakorn. 

Yes. Piya pretty much just seems interested in the money.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I understand that some fan's may feel dishearten that their star is playing a nang rai or second to another couple, when they started as nang eak. 
it's happened to me before. 
although Mo's character will most likely not outshine the nang eak in here, her acting is great and she will most likely gain many more fans. =D
I hate her character though! i fastforward a lot of it to. she's so evil!!!! and no one can do anything to her because she is that good at being fake...but she is so little compared to the others and no one can do anything to her. 

@w3irdg3m
which guy??? the one that Peyea hired to kill Gorya?

DARN It! you beat me to it ICEBE!...=D
well from this mv, we now know who will save her.
there are many moments in her we haven't seen in the title. 
i hate the moment at 2.28 
oh and the moment at 2.35.....he is not very happy with her.....'ngorn gorya' ....sad but cute!
LOVE!!!! 1.10 & 3.13
now i really want to watch the lakorn. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Mo will be downgraded.  I really hope not. Hopefully this role will season her for other n'ek roles in the future.  A lot of the n'eks are demure and submissive types, it gets old.  I like the more fiesty n'eks who talk back and fight back.  If they do downgrade her, I would think there was something wrong with the channel or company.  Why downgrade a lot of good people who can actually act to promote newbies or others actors who can't.  This young cast is relatively new and the story is good so I actually like everything about it.  It's a great improvement on the old version. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you icebe so much for the music video.  YAY!!! Id saves Korya, in that instance at least.  The other instance Chisanu will save her.  

yeah hippo, in the preview, that dude knows Korya. He was in episode one when Payea was trying to persuade him to take her to Bangkok.  So he already knows Payea and probably Korya too.  I didn't really watch episode 1 with subs, well the entire thing.  I just scanned through it and focused with scenes of Id and Korya.  The music video was good.  I've been listening to that song nonstop every since I began this lakorn anyways.  Some very good new scenes in it.  I like the scene where Id ignored Korya.  Everybody knows that he's crazy about her.  I need to see how she cares for him also.  He's probably just jealous.