[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is any1 watching? any info? It seems like a typical switch storyline......i like p'k/n'k (n'k lost her mem. and p'k say they are *engage* and living together)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Toomtam Yuthana (The Star). That's his name. :)
I have been watching it but haven't really been watching he latest ones. It's cute and pretty dramatic...considering it is a Ch5 lakorn. 555 
It's cute and intense. I do like it. :) Charabelle and Toomtam looks adorable together and individually. Hehe! :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ya, it a typical lakorn but i like it...it also seem fast pace but not overly fast to me and it's doesn't bother me...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know why this thread was created. It should be discussed in the lakorn thread. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
It's fast paced in the beginning but now it has slowed down.  Also we barely get scenes of Id and Korya.  One good scene in the whole episode for the past episodes.  Not cool, Exact, not cool.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
that'd what happen when the beginning is fast pace. its slowing down and there are many dtupid character in here.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
yup, they draw you in with the great beginning, and now everything is slow and we just have to wait til the end. Why did they have to add in the stupid ring? First the necklace, now the ring.  I hope that's all and the truth gets revealed next week.  Probably wont' happen but I can still hope. 

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Sighs. I'm too sad. I'm only watching this drama so I can catch glimpses of toomtam and cherebelle together and I only got 1 part from ep 10. More scenes together please!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ Agreed.  That scene was the only good part of episode 10.  Good part of episode 9 was him saying he would give her back the ring if she moved to his condo, nothing else.  

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn so far.. ToomTam is soooo adorable!!! esp when with Cahrebelle.. I'm only at episode 7 now.. Hopefully I could catch up before this wednes.. Really wanna spazz with everyone here. It's a wonder this lakorn is not getting as much hype...Hope to have more of Khun Id and Korya.. :yes: :heart:

hippo

sarNie Adult
ep's 9 and 10 were Id deprived!!!! :rant:  don't even get me started on Id&Gorya!
hopefully the next two ep's have more of both of them. 

I actually find everyone here quite smart, BUT the mum!
they just want/need hard evidence of who they think/presume is the evil one. 

even though she doesn't have the ring, Khun Id know's what it looks like and his assistant, Singto know's what it feels like and what it is...if that counts and from the previews they have pics of it on Gorya's finger. 
so it should help. 

I'm waiting for her to move out, because from the credits it looks like she will  :dance3:  which means hope for more Id& Gorya scenes :dance1:

anyone know when this will end???

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched Episode 9 & I can't believe how few there are of these two -.-" Ughh.
Sounds like Episode 10 won't have much scenes of them, too. Hopefully, the future episodes will!
I really don't want this lakorn to end yet at the same time, I do. I'm gonna miss Id & Korya so much!
We need more scenes of them!

hippo

sarNie Adult
yay! its wednesday.
hoping for some Id and Gorya!!!!!

yeah they are pretty cute in that mv.

Charebelle was also in the 5678 the star in concert....she did a mini show with Kangsom
and she was also in Bie's concert, also a mini show. 

back to the lakorn.....i wonder if they will find the body of the nanny this week. 
she was really strong for an old lady, she put up a hell of a fight.
i liked that part about her.
hoping that Gorya moves out this week to. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
there was a really cute scene today.
Id told Gorya that she is not allowed to die, he's saved her to many times and she's not allowed to die!
She has to be with him when he becomes a grandfather and she a grandmother...it was so cute!
and he wouldn't stop until she said ok, and once she did he was still grumpy and said that's all you had to say.....as if it was so hard to agree to not die and say yes...LOL. 
Gorya was blushing and all shy & happy, but he was still grumpy/worried. 

Peyea!!!!!!urrrggghhhh!!!!!!! i can't wait till they (especially the mum) find out it was her all along. 
everyone is dying! i mean i knew, but still. ggrrrrrr

next ep, Gorya is gonna be in trouble....hopefully K'Id will come to the rescue as always and i think she will finally be out of the house and into his condo! woohooo.

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
Omg....ep11 was a drag. BUT Korya and Id had more parts. Lol. Yes, Hippo, lets hope Khun Id comes and take Korta away.....forget about the Siwailai Family. Lol j/k.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oooh, I can't wait to see their sceness! Gotta wait for Friday -.-"
BTW, Kangsom & Charebelle, really in a show? xD I'll have to find it someway, tehee.

Gorya needs to move back with Id! We need them living together again~