[Ch5] Saifah Gap Somwang (Exact & Scenerio)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They all have such thick layers of makeup. I wish P'Pao would grow out her hair, she looks so much cuter with long hair.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
YES!!!!!! Finally Pao is in a lakorn! I love this girl. I wish she was with a younger p'ek though. LOL. Anyways can't wait for this to air.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Awh, Captain looks better than ever; I think he's aging so well! :wub: I'll be tuning in for Pao and Captain, since I think that Pao is so cute and beautiful, and I find her and Captain an adorable pairing...hopefully, her acting won't disappoint me. :D Pleased that she's nang'ek, and glad to see Captain as pra'ek again. I'm relieved that Pong isn't pra'ek in here. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G!!!! *SCREAM* I did not know they were going to remake this lakorn!!!!!! And the other day i was just writing
on the "Remake" thread that I wanted Mario and Margie to be in this remake if they do end up remaking it.hahhaha..
I;m so EXCITED for this now!!!! Wednesday,hurry up!!!!! I love this lakorn. Oh man, and My Captain is playing pra'ek
too!! Yay! Captain. But whooo.They changed it. It's nang'ek now this time the singer instead of pra'ek.

I'm not a big fan of these kind of song but this is my favorite song in the ost in Aom/Got's version.haha. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbG7Vaz1wSM&feature=related