AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Did I????? Did I see that pic already? Maybe I did. I don't remember though. Haha.

Because...I'm heart broken. Still heart broken. ToomVill looked hawt, but they can't cure my broken heart. Idk about Paab Ataan because I hate horror films/lakorns. Guy!! Why!!!

:lolyup: Awh, I'm still kind of heartbroken, too, but not as bad as you. :lol: Yes, I'm not fond of horror-themed lakorns, too. >_< Poor Guy; I blame Exact whole-heartedly for putting him in there! :smack: Ok, well, I'm going to sleep now. I have work tomorrow morning. It'll be night time before I spend time on this thread. Goodnight, Phatman. Good night to everyone else! (Or good day hehe!) :goodnite: Love all of you very much! :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

(Awh, dang it, if only we get one more episode of SSP tomorrow!!! :cry1: K, enough of that now. :strong:)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, goodnight everyone. See you guys in October or sooner, depends. I'm going on vacation! I hope, by the time I come back or check back, Vill's new lakorn would have been confirmed. :cloud9:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
bye aiyaja!! :cry1: have fun on ur vacation . Let cross fingers and hopes she does confirm another drama :cry:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Only one day has passed and i'm so late on this, you're saying your goodbyes already!
aiyaja said:
aiyaja, on 09 Sept 2013 - 23:01, said:
Toomtam liked this photo on IG. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Hahahahahah! That boy..... :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:
That made me giddy. :lol: Something would be very wrong if he didn't like it. XD
@aiyaja, thank you for all your dedication and informational posts which have personally helped me grow in my time with SSP. I value our detailed analysis on plot and character and i only pray we will have that opportunity once again with Vill and Toomtam's reunion (or another lakorn that strikes both our hearts^^). Although SSP disappointed you, i hope you cherish the good times and the reasons why you watched and stayed til the end. Love and appreciate everything you've done for AF SSPers. Have a happy vacation~ much deserved naaa! :heart:

@ceda_lee @Maiko, OK, we don't keep secrets in here. Please show us your scenario in fanfic style!! Not sure about erotica though, Toomtam is too adorably innocent i would feel sinned to think otherwise. :spin:

I hope everyone has cooled down. Like @Maiko, i also think there is much to talk about! Usually, i'd feel iffy if a lakorn exceeds 20 episodes, but considering my favorite lakorn happens to be an Exact one and had over 30 episodes, i actually think SSP would be a stronger lakorn had it been at least 20 episodes. Many questions left unanswered, many characters left unexplored and deserted even (Wit).

-What happened to the necklace that was so vital to initiating and solving the murder mysteries (all three persons died because of it, even had Nee stabbing herself)? It took up so much airtime to bring ruckus, which i think was the point-- but i'm left completely baffled at it's nonexistent closure.
-Wit's character was strongly written, but faded out.. and then, dust.* :mellow: I think he's the one character the audience can see entirely from the moment he's introduced to the moment he exits; he's consistent and doesn't hide anything. We know he's a sadist with a creative, dark nature and it's in line with his mentality and actions.
-As thoughtful as a person she is, i can't bring myself to understand why Gan never inquired about her mom. I think to see a very heartbreaking scene between her and her dad would've been a powerful detail in writing Gan's character. (One of the moments i was most moved by SPP was when Gan began to doubt herself and identity. To see her shattered and confused after seeing Nee for the first time really broke my heart because she was so justifiably sane and righteous before Thit.)
-Ying was such an unnecessary character, except for in the beginning as Thit's suspected fiancee. Wish they could've made use of her character more; P'Fang has never been so dully used.
-I've always been confused with Rut's change in character towards Gan; it wasn't gradual at all (however, it does show how much of an influence her mother had on her). Thit will never know the other reason why Gan chose to marry all of a sudden. I actually think it would have been a nice surprise to have Rut's boyfriend back for a cleaner closing (if we were to have an ep18) just to bring us all back to Thit and Gan's beginning days. I wanted a flashback reel of their days back then way more than what they showed us at the end. I think they were trying to show us the triumphs Thit and Gan overcame upon Nee's entrance, but i agree, it was poorly done and not very cohesive. Bad part on Exact.

There are more things we can all point out. By writing them down, i realize how both hardworking and lazy/tired the production team got. Careless even? I kind of want an unedited version of SSP now.. :lol:

P.S. Girls........... I think they planned it all along, to hook and sink us. If we look at SSP's main poster again, Thitit and Nee are in the forefront, while Gan is... just there. <_<

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
the ending could've been better. they should've spent more screen time on gan and thit instead of giving it mostly to nee. she sure took a long time to die...and it's creepy that she died in their bedroom. thitit or grandma or all those ppl attending the "wedding" should've dragged nee out instead of let her ran off to that bedroom. anyway, i'm glad it was a happy ending for gan and thitit. short but happy. vill did a good job playing rai.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Idk if it's just me but it was hella emotional when Nee had the flashback and all that. I cried.  :cry: Nee... I don't know if I could forgive you but, I hope you'll reborn into a nicer person in the next life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  :coverlaf:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
aww. Poor ending.  I have loved and enjoyed this lakron very much all the way through! even though I also wish the ending was a bit better, i still love how thit and gan had their moments together! may this lakorn do well in china and overseas!

i love toomtam and vill together.  i also pray with everyone they can reunite soon!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Idk if it's just me but it was hella emotional when Nee had the flashback and all that. I cried.  :cry: Nee... I don't know if I could forgive you but, I hope you'll reborn into a nicer person in the next life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  :coverlaf:
Not just you...Nee had me crying too and I hated her til the very end.  I was a little upset at myself that I cried.  I'm such a soft person at heart... :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@ songielove, it's the adorable/innocent ones that'll surprise you.  The way Toomtam kisses, grabs, pulls...oh yeah...he'll definitely put on a good show.  

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
I still think that the ending was cut short and too many loose ends, especially if you are rooting for Thit & Gan. In my mind I have created my ideal ending or better yet just release SSP the uncut DVD!  right songielove? We need it, we crave it. 

aiyaja thank you for all your time and effort of being here with us. I couldn't imagine this thread without you & maiko.  :highfive:  :grouphug: Sad that we didn't get the double digit ratings and the ending we wish to have. Still hopeful for a ToomVill reunion! 

Maiko You basically created this community for us, to share our love for SSP as well as our disappointments. Truly one of the best fandom I've been a part of, no ship wars, no unnecessary drama just pure love and support for our favorite show. Thank you Maiko! I can't say it enough. :cry: Why is Vill being mysterious about her next lakorn..I want to know who she ends up pairing with, can it be Toomtam again?! That's my wishful thinking! This is not goodbye.  :dance1:  :highfive:  :kiss3:

bun-bun,  Cikna, Soklahote,  D~D, Phatman,  Cool:),  DaisyDukes, Huajaikaungtur, ceda_lee, MissSunny, XOX, Chalidaluvprin,  Preetam,  Lovinglakorn, Katecao,  Sawan,  Fun, Ntsuab-Ci, Dchick81, Maithao, Thaochristina.. :grouphug:   :grouphug:  :thanks: for being a part of this beautiful journey! I will be  :missing:  you guys! LOve You Everybody! mwahhhhhhhuggggs! See you in another Vill/Toom lakorn or just around this forum! :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
@ songielove, it's the adorable/innocent ones that'll surprise you.  The way Toomtam kisses, grabs, pulls...oh yeah...he'll definitely put on a good show.
Ohhhh yeah~ but that's all i can take for now. Anything more is bad for my health. :spin: :lol: Hey, if this is you saying you'll write a fanfic-- briiiing it! You'll have many followers and we'll definitely have lots to discuss. 555

@KimBerry, the uncut DVD is not even a want anymore. :lolyup: How would you have ended it? Tell us, tell us!

I agree, @Maiko has done so much for our SSP thread since day one. I'm so happy for Vill that she has such a narak, dedicated, and faithful fan-- i'm happy to be one too (well, not narak :lol: ). Vill should be so proud of herself because she's earned all the praising and loyal fans. Maiko, we loooove you just as much na jaaaa. :heart: :heart:

Vill must really miss SSP (and Toomtam :coverlaf: ).. She added to my day when she reposted SSP's IG video of her and Toomtam dancing. Hehehe! *wishful thinking*

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes! Why isn't there a mention of Thitit at all? He mentions YOU in his message on IG hehe. She's showing him the same coldness Gan shows to Thit! :D

Maybe Vill didn't want May to think anything...??

phatman said:
Did I????? Did I see that pic already? Maybe I did. I don't remember though. Haha.

Because...I'm heart broken. Still heart broken. ToomVill looked hawt, but they can't cure my broken heart. Idk about Paab Ataan because I hate horror films/lakorns. Guy!! Why!!!

I know!!!!! We'll never get over it!!!! :rant:
seriously still rooting for Vill and Guy to be in Roy Leh Sanae Rai since you guys got me all hyped up about it now. Haha!  :dance1:

Lovinglakorn said:
OMG! Saw that too. I hope it a reunion of Vill and Guy. I can live with that. Or maybe Son. 

Same here! I hope it's a good drama...because it'll suck if Vill goes from a really good one to a lame one. 

ceda_lee said:
^^^ It's hard to believe that he has a girlfriend.  Man...I don't know how these actors/actresses do this on screen & then go on with their real lives. If I was an actress, I'd probably fall in love with all my co-stars.  

:lmao: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GIRL ME TOO! I laughed so hard at your comment!  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: How DO they do it????? Hahah! If we were actresses, trust me...we wouldn't be "acting".  :loool:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
P.S. Girls........... I think they planned it all along, to hook and sink us. If we look at SSP's main poster again, Thitit and Nee are in the forefront, while Gan is... just there. <_<

I'm sooooo glad you brought this up! I was gonna say something about the poster cover before but kept forgetting!!! 

Yes, this whole time! This whole drama has been about Nee and always Nee! Because I remember when I saw this picture, I was thinking "Uhhh, why is Nee all over Thit? And Gan is just in the background like a background character???" Should have known this drama only revolves around Nee and her pathetic life. What's so special about Nee? I just don't understand. Why does this have to be her story? I MEAN, EVEN THE TITLE OF THE DRAMA IS REFERRING TO NEE!!!!! 

And yep, I agree with all the loose ends you mentioned, 
-the necklace
-Wit
-Rut
-Rut's bf

They had everything so well played out, then what do you know...? It was all pointless. I think what the crew wanted to do was to show the characters of Nee and Gan to it's max. That seemed to be all they cared about. Gan's nang'ekness, and Nee's schemes and lies. To where they just forgot about the rest of the other events they created. They focused wayyyyyy too much on making sure Vill's character Nee becomes as evil as possible. Which I feel is where they went wrong with the storyline. Because it's like "yes, we know Nee is a evil, impostoring, slut." why drag her cunning schemes out for so long??? It dragged the storyline down with it.

Well...let's see if they do a better job in the next 10 years. I'm sure I'll see you girls in the next 10-years-later-sudsaipan-remake-thread???   :lmao3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Songielove...too bad I am a horrible writer.  I can imagine a scene, but can never put it into words the way I see it.  

xox... :loool: I'll definitely see you at the next SSP remake.  OMG...that's freaking hilarious.  You crack me up. 

AikOm^_^

Hey, Ceda_lee, I'm still waiting for your secret X-rated message about your thoughts, regarding that picture of Toomtam and Vill. I haven't seen it yet. You tease! You got me hyped for nothing! :whatever: And the following quote (that you wrote out to Songie) just proved that theory:

ceda_lee said:
Songielove...too bad I am a horrible writer.  I can imagine a scene, but can never put it into words the way I see it.  

xox... :loool: I'll definitely see you at the next SSP remake.  OMG...that's freaking hilarious.  You crack me up. 

Dear golly, I'm like that, too! Totally like that! I so can picture a scene and act it out ( :whahuh:), but to write it out? Uh-uh! Too hard! :nono1:

As for your message to Xox, egads! Just how old are you, girl? :eyetwitch: :coverlaf: Do tell me you were just a little girl when Tang and Namfon's SSP came out, for I remember you stated it was one of your favorites while you were younger/growing up, or something like that? Wowie, another SSP remake, huh? Yikes, I can kind of see it hehe. :lolyup: Awh, in 10 years, I'll be 34. Hopefully, by that time, Toomtam and Vill will have reunited for 10 times, one for each year. Whahaha, too good to be true, but I just hope they can reunite plenty of times! :wub:

Oh, yeah! I'm going to go back and reply to the comments now! Or in a little bit. :D

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:

Haha! Thanks for letting me know you'll be there! :dance1:  We'll be 30-40years old and still squealing and drooling over the new and young Tithit! :thumbsup:  

Maiko^_^ said:
Hey, Ceda_lee, I'm still waiting for your secret X-rated message about your thoughts, regarding that picture of Toomtam and Vill. I haven't seen it yet. You tease! You got me hyped for nothing! :whatever: And the following quote (that you wrote out to Songie) just proved that theory:

Dear golly, I'm like that, too! Totally like that! I so can picture a scene and act it out ( :whahuh:), but to write it out? Uh-uh! Too hard! :nono1:

As for your message to Xox, egads! Just how old are you, girl? :eyetwitch: :coverlaf: Do tell me you were just a little girl when Tang and Namfon's SSP came out, for I remember you stated it was one of your favorites while you were younger/growing up, or something like that? Wowie, another SSP remake, huh? Yikes, I can kind of see it hehe. :lolyup: Awh, in 10 years, I'll be 34. Hopefully, by that time, Toomtam and Vill will have reunited for 10 times, one for each year. Whahaha, too good to be true, but I just hope they can reunite plenty of times! :wub:

Oh, yeah! I'm going to go back and reply to the comments now! Or in a little bit. :D

Oh no...that's not me. lol! I've never seen Tang and Namfon's SSP. I'm only 22. Not very familiar with alot of the older older lakorns.

AikOm^_^

xox said:
Haha! Thanks for letting me know you'll be there! :dance1:  We'll be 30-40years old and still squealing and drooling over the new and young Tithit! :thumbsup:  

Oh no...that's not me. lol! I've never seen Tang and Namfon's SSP. I'm only 22. Not very familiar with alot of the older older lakorns.

Haha, I know, dear Xox, I was actually directing that part of the message to Ceda_lee, the part about how Tang and Namfon's SSP was one of her favorite lakorns to watch while growing up. Wowie, you're even younger than me!....By a year! xD I'm 23. I stand corrected by what I stated earlier; in 10 years, I'll be 34...counting next year. :p

*Groan* I'm finishing up on writing an EXTREMELY long message to P'Boy, the head honcho of Exact, bragging about our love for SSP and demanding asking him to pair up Toomtam and Vill again soon. :spin: Oh, and Xox and Phatman (also Lovinglakorn and Ntsuab-Ci), I'm also asking him to consider pairing up our Guy and Vill, too! :wub: (<---------- I don't have high hopes for this reunion, but it's worth a try...anything for Gilly! And ToomVill! :strong: :dude:)