phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phat-"girl," come here, you! :grouphug: :kiss: Hiya. :hiya: :D Awh, thanks for stopping by this thread to talk with little old me. :blush: Hehe, for sure, I'll be seeing you in other threads, but I just got to find the motivation and determination to spam with you haha. :coverlaf: Ooh, I see that you've been busy here on AsianFuse, starting up a storm for Mr. Peter and Ann/e. Whoot! One of our dreams is coming true...hopefully. :D :dance1: :clap: Now, for the others, I just need to be more patient... *Sigh* :phew: Anyway, I have to get back to you on Peter and Ann/e and other things! Thank goodness tomorrow is my Friday at work. Yay.

Well, Vill has two upcoming lakorns, and her first lakorn is a romantic comedy with a new Exact actor. He's pretty tall. :lol: As for her second lakorn, well, you know who I desperately want... It would be heaven with either Toomtam or Guy. :wub: I don't care, just as long as it's one of them. But (our! Not just your! :p) poor Mr. Guy... Darn it, Exact! I will never get over the sad fact that Exact chooses to demote Guy instead of promoting him... Anyway, talk to you more later, dear Phatman! I'm so happy tonight, to have arrived home from work and to have heard from both you and Marina. :grouphug: :kiss:
:grouphug: Kisses! Haha.
I've just recently come back to Asianfuse after learning that Peter and Anne could possibly pair up. Haha. What do I know, they did Get paired! Hehe. So happy.

Haha. K, OUR Guy is just unfortunate to have been scouted by CH5. I personally think he should move channels. Did you know he is the pra'ek in a CH3 lakorn that's airing right now? I don't know if you missed all the commotion on that, but man a few of us in here got a little too excited. Well, mostly me. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
:grouphug: Kisses! Haha.
I've just recently come back to Asianfuse after learning that Peter and Anne could possibly pair up. Haha. What do I know, they did Get paired! Hehe. So happy.

Haha. K, OUR Guy is just unfortunate to have been scouted by CH5. I personally think he should move channels. Did you know he is the pra'ek in a CH3 lakorn that's airing right now? I don't know if you missed all the commotion on that, but man a few of us in here got a little too excited. Well, mostly me. Haha.

That's good news for the beginning of next year. I hope next year continues to be a good year, with a lot of pleasant and exciting news. Hahahaha, girl, you are so late on Guy's Ch 3 lakorn. Tell me something I don't know. :D I just never commented in the thread, because sadly, I wasn't too excited about that particular lakorn to do so. But like you, I am happy that he is pra'ek in it, even though it isn't a primetime lakorn. ^_^ Things about that lakorn were kind of quiet, you would have thought it was dropped! Guy barely released behind the scene pictures about filming it haha. :loool: Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it. From what I heard, it's another horror lakorn. Do Guy and his nang'ek (Kwang?) have good chemistry?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
That's good news for the beginning of next year. I hope next year continues to be a good year, with a lot of pleasant and exciting news. Hahahaha, girl, you are so late on Guy's Ch 3 lakorn. Tell me something I don't know. :D I just never commented in the thread, because sadly, I wasn't too excited about that particular lakorn to do so. But like you, I am happy that he is pra'ek in it, even though it isn't a primetime lakorn. ^_^ Things about that lakorn were kind of quiet, you would have thought it was dropped! Guy barely released behind the scene pictures about filming it haha. :loool: Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it. From what I heard, it's another horror lakorn. Do Guy and his nang'ek (Kwang?) have good chemistry?

Yeah, I think next year will be a good year of lakorns...for me. Haha. We have the Mafia Series, the Rising Sun Series, Yah Leum Chun (if it doesn't air by December), Ab Ruk Online (if that's Anne and Peter's lakorn), and um...what else...? Can't think right now. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that nothing changes for the bad. Hehe.

YES! I'm so late! I didn't even know there was a thread for it! I was so surprised and happy-shocked. Haha. I started the lakorn off regardless of it's genre, but after the first two eps, I couldn't go on anymore. HEHE. Forgot to change my profile info. I don't really know what the storyline is, but I know it's a bit ridiculous by their actions, haha. Also, there are too many characters that Guy sort of fade into the background, almost like he's not even the pra'ek. You know what I mean? So...in the end I decided to just drop it. I sometimes go check out random episodes just to catch a glimpse of Guy, but watching the lakorn? Nah. Yes, I am bad! HAHA.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, I think next year will be a good year of lakorns...for me. Haha. We have the Mafia Series, the Rising Sun Series, Yah Leum Chun (if it doesn't air by December), Ab Ruk Online (if that's Anne and Peter's lakorn), and um...what else...? Can't think right now. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that nothing changes for the bad. Hehe.

YES! I'm so late! I didn't even know there was a thread for it! I was so surprised and happy-shocked. Haha. I started the lakorn off regardless of it's genre, but after the first two eps, I couldn't go on anymore. HEHE. Forgot to change my profile info. I don't really know what the storyline is, but I know it's a bit ridiculous by their actions, haha. Also, there are too many characters that Guy sort of fade into the background, almost like he's not even the pra'ek. You know what I mean? So...in the end I decided to just drop it. I sometimes go check out random episodes just to catch a glimpse of Guy, but watching the lakorn? Nah. Yes, I am bad! HAHA.

:lmao2: :rofl: :loool: :lmao3: Awh, I don't blame you. Hey, even I can't watch all my favorites' lakorns. Although I claimed to be such a big Aom Piyada fan, I haven't found the motivation to watch Paap Ataan for her (even Guy :weep:). From what I've read/heard, eh, the lakorn seems to be going downhill, and it's just an utter mess. :rolleyes: Granted, SSP wasn't that awesome, but I still enjoyed it haha. I hope PA ends quickly. There are some of Vill's lakorns that I haven't watched in details.

As for Channel 3 lakorns, sheesh, I'm too lazy to go into the details of how I feel about them. :D I'm all for Tik - Ann/e in Yah Leum Chun, yet, I'm even more excited for Mr. Peter and Ann/e in their lakorn and Bomb and Mint Chalida in Cubic. Aah, what's wrong with me?! :scratchhead2: :secret: :shrug: :tease: :D Detailed explanations later! (Subjected to change! :bhehe:) Night, love! :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. I watched the first three episodes of PA, and yeah it's pretty frustrating. I will finish it though, but not now. Seems like there's nothing good that's airing right now, well except Tong Nue Gao, but there's no subs, so I can't enjoy that one. Haha.

YLC is taking FOREVER! I really don't understand...? I'm getting so impatient, but I'm still waiting. Haha. As for Peter and Anne's lakorn, I don't even know which lakorn it is. I doubt we'll even get to see it by next year. Haha.

Anyway... all this is so frustrating! Haha.

AikOm^_^

AAH! Phatman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everybody else!!!!! Well, all Sood Sai Paan/Sud Sai Paan and Toomtam - Vill lovers, Toomtam and Vill will be reuniting in a new lakorn. Check it out @ Ngao Jai's thread right now for info. :D Toomtam - Vill FTW! =')

phatman said:
Hehe. I watched the first three episodes of PA, and yeah it's pretty frustrating. I will finish it though, but not now. Seems like there's nothing good that's airing right now, well except Tong Nue Gao, but there's no subs, so I can't enjoy that one. Haha.

YLC is taking FOREVER! I really don't understand...? I'm getting so impatient, but I'm still waiting. Haha. As for Peter and Anne's lakorn, I don't even know which lakorn it is. I doubt we'll even get to see it by next year. Haha.

Anyway... all this is so frustrating! Haha.

Hahaha, anyway, Phatman, aw, I'm so excited and happy...a ToomVill reunion for real...well, when it will be 100% confirmed anyway when the fitting occurs next week. :sweat: But back to you, Phatman hehe. Ooh, really, nobody's actually subbing Tong Nue Gao? I thought there would be somebody since I heard that it's the popular lakorn at the moment... :shrug: I personally wouldn't want to watch it; it doesn't sound like my cup of tea. :nono1:

As for YLC, Ch 3 takes such a long time filming the majority of their lakorns... :phew: Haha, sometimes, that's a good thing. :D I understand your frustration. The uncertainty isn't that pleasant... :no: Sorry, if my answers seem so short and uncaring. :weep: I've got ToomVill on my mind. :blush: I'm so hoping nothing changes, and Toomtam and Vill will pair up for well. ^_^ Darn, it's past 4 A.M. in the morning. O_O Um, good morning to you, dear Phatman! And all AsianFusers. I'm going to take a little nap now. :wink: Talk to you more later, dear!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
AAH! Phatman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everybody else!!!!! Well, all Sood Sai Paan/Sud Sai Paan and Toomtam - Vill lovers, Toomtam and Vill will be reuniting in a new lakorn. Check it out @ Ngao Jai's thread right now for info. :D Toomtam - Vill FTW! =')

Hahaha, anyway, Phatman, aw, I'm so excited and happy...a ToomVill reunion for real...well, when it will be 100% confirmed anyway when the fitting occurs next week. :sweat: But back to you, Phatman hehe. Ooh, really, nobody's actually subbing Tong Nue Gao? I thought there would be somebody since I heard that it's the popular lakorn at the moment... :shrug: I personally wouldn't want to watch it; it doesn't sound like my cup of tea. :nono1:

As for YLC, Ch 3 takes such a long time filming the majority of their lakorns... :phew: Haha, sometimes, that's a good thing. :D I understand your frustration. The uncertainty isn't that pleasant... :no: Sorry, if my answers seem so short and uncaring. :weep: I've got ToomVill on my mind. :blush: I'm so hoping nothing changes, and Toomtam and Vill will pair up for well. ^_^ Darn, it's past 4 A.M. in the morning. O_O Um, good morning to you, dear Phatman! And all AsianFusers. I'm going to take a little nap now. :wink: Talk to you more later, dear!
Yay!!! Hopefully they don't screw this one up like the other one.

For TNG, I heard that someone may take it up, but not sure.

CH3...sigh....

Have a good nap, will ttyl!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yay!!! Hopefully they don't screw this one up like the other one.

For TNG, I heard that someone may take it up, but not sure.

CH3...sigh....

Have a good nap, will ttyl!

:lmao2: I know! Yeah, hopefully. :ghehe: It was actually past 6 when I fell asleep. :eyetwitch: Woke up at 8... *Sigh* I'm going to have to go to sleep early tonight. :smack:

AikOm^_^

Huh? Twenty (guests) users  are reading this topic?!!!! :faint: :eyetwitch: Awesome! :clap: :bravo: I'm rereading some of the pages in this thread, because I :heart: this thread really much. :) I wonder how many of the users are SSP/Toomtam - Vill fans? If any of you are ToomVill fans and reading this page at the moment (page 124), I hope you'll check out Ngao Jai's thread, for that's the lakorn that Toomtam and Vill are reuniting in. :wink: :spin: If any of the guests are the Asianfuse members who have joined in the commotion in this thread, I hope to hear from you guys again. :grouphug: :kiss: Have a good one, everybody! ^_^

Once again, click on the following link to NJ's thread! :woot:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Ah. I missed this! The thread was moving so fast I didn't even catch a glimpse of this! *Sniff, sniff*...I'm happy....sort of....just a wee bit sad...just a teeny bit...*sniff, sniff*...okay, I'm sad! I'm so sad that Wit didn't appear in the Finale! I'm just so sad that they made him into such an important character in the beginning to making him into one of the most irrelevant characters. Thanks SSP scriptwriters for breaking my heart. Thanks Maiko for sharing that pic....*wipes tears*...

I just realize you edited my post Maiko. Haha. Sorry I would've taken out those pics, but I'm on my phone...and I just didn't feel like it. Well thanks for editing it! Haha.

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Meant to get back to you on that. I saw a long time ago that you came back to add/write that bolded part in your post. Haha, you're welcome for editing it! :D :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Meant to get back to you on that. I saw a long time ago that you came back to add/write that bolded part in your post. Haha, you're welcome for editing it! :D :kiss: :grouphug:

You're going back through the pages? HEHE. Oh you diligent ToomVill fan. HAHA. I had to go back and re-read the posts to get a picture of what we were talking about. HAHA. It's been a while. *yawns* Alright, phat's tired. TTYL!!  

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You're going back through the pages? HEHE. Oh you diligent ToomVill fan. HAHA. I had to go back and re-read the posts to get a picture of what we were talking about. HAHA. It's been a while. *yawns* Alright, phat's tired. TTYL!!  

Yes! :lol: When I miss this thread and my SSP buddies, I read through the pages. All the comments still crack me up and bring a big smile to my face, especially all the ranting on SSP's flaws. :loool: :lmao3: :lolyup: But the ToomVill comments make me gush! :wub:

When you quote a post, Phatman dear, do you notice that gray arrow on the top right corner of the quote box (er, your right :D)? If you click on that gray arrow, it directs you to the place/page where that quote is posted. :) Just something interesting. I use it often to go back plenty of pages or for other reasons haha. Hehe, it's morning now, so I'm up and ready for the world! Though I'm still so tired and lazy. -_- K, later, then! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes! :lol: When I miss this thread and my SSP buddies, I read through the pages. All the comments still crack me up and bring a big smile to my face, especially all the ranting on SSP's flaws. :loool: :lmao3: :lolyup: But the ToomVill comments make me gush! :wub:

When you quote a post, Phatman dear, do you notice that gray arrow on the top right corner of the quote box (er, your right :D)? If you click on that gray arrow, it directs you to the place/page where that quote is posted. :) Just something interesting. I use it often to go back plenty of pages or for other reasons haha. Hehe, it's morning now, so I'm up and ready for the world! Though I'm still so tired and lazy. -_- K, later, then! :kiss:

Yea I did notice that gray arrow. I clicked on it to see when I made that post and it was like 6 pages back. HAHA. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yea I did notice that gray arrow. I clicked on it to see when I made that post and it was like 6 pages back. HAHA. 

Ah, ok! :clap: :thumbup: It's quite useful, especially when we're quoting pictures and cutting most of them out like we should...*ahem ahem*... :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Ah, ok! :clap: :thumbup: It's quite useful, especially when we're quoting pictures and cutting most of them out like we should...*ahem ahem*... :D

Hey, I was on my phone that day and there were too many pictures for me to cut out okay?  I was too excited to respond too, so cut me some slack will ya??    :tease:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hey, I was on my phone that day and there were too many pictures for me to cut out okay?  I was too excited to respond too, so cut me some slack will ya??    :tease:

Whoops, I guess my comment was too obvious...the ahem (coughing) gave it away, huh? :whahuh: :rofl: Excited?! You sounded SOOOOOOOO depressed and sad in your comment!!!! :loool: :bhehe: Got me a little worried for your health. :p I am cutting you some slack! :whatever: :smack: ........... :kiss: :grouphug: :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Whoops, I guess my comment was too obvious...the ahem (coughing) gave it away, huh? :whahuh: :rofl: Excited?! You sounded SOOOOOOOO depressed and sad in your comment!!!! :loool: :bhehe: Got me a little worried for your health. :p I am cutting you some slack! :whatever: :smack: ........... :kiss: :grouphug: :D

HAHAHA.  :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHAHA.  :grouphug:

:bhehe: ...Uh-oh! We're back to an odd number of pages for SSP's thread... :eek: Eh, it's fine, for I'll be coming back to this thread for some unfinished business. It's just that I'm going to take my time with it. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:bhehe: ...Uh-oh! We're back to an odd number of pages for SSP's thread... :eek: Eh, it's fine, for I'll be coming back to this thread for some unfinished business. It's just that I'm going to take my time with it. :lol:

HAHA. You know it won't be odd for too long.