lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Maiko, thanks for your comments! You're so sweet and funny as well! Yes, I like Gandawasee. She's not too weak, not too stubborn, but sweet and strong in her own ways. And Vill plays her sooo well!

As for Thit, I would have loved him soo much more if the storyline was not butchered after Nee came back. Toomtam is such a passionate actor, and I love that in my pra-eks. I love pra-eks who are so loving towards their Nang-ek and Toomtam played it superb. I love pra-eks with a manly voice, and Toomtam's voice is hot! And it seems that these days all the male casts are weight-lifting and having sexy, masculine bodies! whoohooo!  :spicy: Toomtam is now my no.1 actor I am following.   :dance3:

I am hoping he gets all the roles in the lakorns I listed below. LOL!  :clap2:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
lakornfan8 said:
Hi Maiko, thanks for your comments! You're so sweet and funny as well! Yes, I like Gandawasee. She's not too weak, not too stubborn, but sweet and strong in her own ways. And Vill plays her sooo well!

As for Thit, I would have loved him soo much more if the storyline was not butchered after Nee came back. Toomtam is such a passionate actor, and I love that in my pra-eks. I love pra-eks who are so loving towards their Nang-ek and Toomtam played it superb. I love pra-eks with a manly voice, and Toomtam's voice is hot! And it seems that these days all the male casts are weight-lifting and having sexy, masculine bodies! whoohooo!  :spicy: Toomtam is now my no.1 actor I am following.   :dance3:

I am hoping he gets all the roles in the lakorns I listed below. LOL!  :clap2:

Aw, you're such a sweetheart, Lakornfan8! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Why, thank you! :thanks: :flowers: :blush: Yes, I don't think Gan is too weak, either. :) No matter what people may say otherwise. :lol2: She's strong enough to let Thit go and divorce him, although I would prefer her to fight for him as well. :bhehe: Agree about Thit and Gan! :thumbsup:

Toomtam is my #1 actor right now, too. :blush: (Guy Ratchanont, who played Wit/Vit in SSP, is #2. :D) I hope the same as you, that he will get the roles, too. And I selfishly want Vill alongside him in most of the lakorns, if not all. :spin: :wub:

AikOm^_^

Hooray, my Imageshack image links are working again! :faint: :yahoo: :party: :cry: This is awesome! All my images are visible once again...hopefully, they stay visible. :rolleyes: :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

I must be the only one who keeps revisiting this thread? :whahuh: :whistle: Big snapshots of Thit and Gan's uncut roadside kiss... Golly, ToomVill are beautiful in HD! :wub: :spin:

Credit: Me for the snapshots. :D

AikOm^_^

Uncut Thit and Gan love scene in episode 1. :pervie: Ceda_lee, I hope you will enjoy this scene. :bhehe:

Credits: Me for the snapshots; Letv for the video. :D

AikOm^_^

Whoa, pretty late of me to mention this now, but it dawned on me a couple days ago that it's past the one year anniversary of SSP's airing date: Monday, July 15, 2013. Happy One Year Anniversary, SSP! :party: :clap: So many beautiful and touching memories in this awesome thread. :grouphug: :heart: Hope that everyone is doing well and fine. :flowers: :kiss:

If only ToomVill's Ngao Jai lakorn is airing right now... *Sigh*

AikOm^_^

I happen to revisit this lovely thread today...and what can I say? Hehe, all the comments (rants) over the last episode still crack me up even today. :bhehe: Rereading this topic warms my heart, makes me spazz, brings a grin to my face and tears to my eyes. :lmao: :lmao3: Hope that everyone is truly doing well and fine, especially the ones who haven't been here on AF in a while. :grouphug: :flowers: :heart: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I've been watching random scenes. Haha. I'm trying to remember where the sexy scenes are. Haha.

Give me a couple days, and I'll "show" you some really sexy scenes. ;) :pervie:

fun

Expired Sarnie
This came across my YT feed for recommendation lol so I decided to rewatch this. So far the first episode brought so much memories. Toomtam and Vill chemistry is so off the chart and now I really miss them. 

AikOm^_^

fun said:
This came across my YT feed for recommendation lol so I decided to rewatch this. So far the first episode brought so much memories. Toomtam and Vill chemistry is so off the chart and now I really miss them. 

May I recommend the uncut version that aired in China? :pervie: The quality is so much better. Only downside? Grr, so many of the uncut scenes are mostly of Nee, and those are raeng. -_- Gah, I miss ToomVill so much, too, Fun... :spin: :cry: I'm going to have to re-watch SSP to soothe my broken heart and to make the wait for Ngao Jai easier...dang, why must we wait longer for it?! :annoyed: It better exceed expectations for the misery it's causing me...but then, this is Exact after all. :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow I didn't know China aired the uncut version. If it's more of Nee, I don't need it lol 

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Wow I didn't know China aired the uncut version. If it's more of Nee, I don't need it lol 

:lmao2: I guess it's not meant for you, then. :lmao3: Save yourself the extra frustration.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well then again if I can tolerate Min Jung in Jang Bori is Here, I think I could stand Nee. I am just glad they killed off Nee in this version. It would be totally awkward for Gan. Like he slept with twin sister!!! I wouldn't be able to accept him if he ever slept with my twin sister, let alone, my sister. 

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Well then again if I can tolerate Min Jung in Jang Bori is Here, I think I could stand Nee. I am just glad they killed off Nee in this version. It would be totally awkward for Gan. Like he slept with twin sister!!! I wouldn't be able to accept him if he ever slept with my twin sister, let alone, my sister. 

Ooh, I haven't watched Korean dramas in forever, so I have no idea who or which drama you're talking about. :blush: Er, Min Jung is Korean, right? If not, my mistake. :sweat: Heck yes, that would be awkward and terrible for Gan indeed. Grr, wish Exact didn't incorporate the part of Thit and Nee sleeping with each other into ToomVill's version... :annoyed: Even though I really wanted Nee to become a better person, it was best for Gan that the scriptwriter killed off Nee. :lol2: For us, too, I guess. :phew:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Someone needs to call te doctor! Watching this the second time around, makes my heart flutter even more. Im now at episode 3. When Nee enters the picture, I might have to do a lot of ff.

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Someone needs to call te doctor! Watching this the second time around, makes my heart flutter even more. Im now at episode 3. When Nee enters the picture, I might have to do a lot of ff.

Whoa, that bad, huh? :whahuh: :rofl: That's it, I'm going to have to find the time to re-watch it myself. :strong: Gah, I love the first two episodes. :spin: Enjoy, Fun! :thumbsup:

Reactions: fun

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
I hear ya about MJ.

I didn't understand why they made Thiti sleep with Nee either. I don't know how many versions of SSP there are, and I never read the novel, but in the version with Tang and Namfon, he didn't sleep with her (at least not in the beginning). I'm not sure now if he did later on when he found her again because there was a scene where they were in bed together, but from memory, I'm pretty certain they were fully clothed.

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Somehow it is acceptable in lakorn. My ex co worker now friend older sister ex boyfriend wanted to date her after her sister broke up with him, 3 years later he asked her to be his gf. She knows that her sister and him had been very intimate during their courtship of 2 years. 

That is just morally wrong. I know sometimes we can't help who we fall in love with but when you know that it is your sibling's ex and they have been intimate, that just disgust me. 

I FF a lot today and now landed on episode 14. Maiko, I think the best part of the lakorn is the first 8 episode. When Nee started her killing spree that was what drove me off. This lakorn had so much potential but it's too late so I will just enjoy Tithit and Gan. Although I am not a fond of Ngao Jai, but I am excited just to see Vill and Toomtam. I didn't really like nang ek so I hope Vill can make me like her in the new version.