huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, true true, Maiko. I remember just saying I was happy to see Toomtam in another lakorn. YES, this is definitey fate's way of working into our lives :)
Agree, hopefully they have a 3rd lakorn soon! That would just be too great but judging from all the fans ToomVill has, it's not too low of a chance that they'll pair up again! :D
I mean, they did get their own MV and all, hehe!

And I better see those ToomVill projects of yours, girl :p And are you planning to write fanfics and post them in the fanfiction area? :eek:
If so, that would be awesomeee, oh goshhh!

Hahaha, I can picture you and your large grin when it comes to ToomVill. You and your pretty self :)
And I'm surprised, too! It just shows how crazy we are for ToomVill! Plus, the NJ thread is always so active -- it moves to quick! :)
Hahaha, yes. SSP's thread xD

I, too, miss Thitit and Gan. And yes, soon Ruth and May. And soon, ToomVill... T^T

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, true true, Maiko. I remember just saying I was happy to see Toomtam in another lakorn. YES, this is definitey fate's way of working into our lives :)
Agree, hopefully they have a 3rd lakorn soon! That would just be too great but judging from all the fans ToomVill has, it's not too low of a chance that they'll pair up again! :D
I mean, they did get their own MV and all, hehe!

And I better see those ToomVill projects of yours, girl :p And are you planning to write fanfics and post them in the fanfiction area? :eek:
If so, that would be awesomeee, oh goshhh!

Hahaha, I can picture you and your large grin when it comes to ToomVill. You and your pretty self :)
And I'm surprised, too! It just shows how crazy we are for ToomVill! Plus, the NJ thread is always so active -- it moves to quick! :)
Hahaha, yes. SSP's thread xD

I, too, miss Thitit and Gan. And yes, soon Ruth and May. And soon, ToomVill... T^T

Hehe, rereading your very first post when Toomtam was confirmed for the role, you were indeed happy that he got a new lakorn so quick. :bhehe: It still makes me so happy when I go back to read our very first gushing over the first few episodes of SSP. :grouphug: We ToomVill fans have a fair chance of a third lakorn for them. :spin: We just got to believe and keep on trying! :strong: :cheer: Aw, that MV of theirs...I just love it so much! :cry:

Haha, yes, if I do start on my fanfic ideas, I'd definitely post them in the fanfiction section. But only if I truly start on them! :smack:

Ah, so you can picture me and my goofy grins, too, eh? :ghehe: I'm happy it was ToomVill that made us so happy and silly and crazy! :wub: :grouphug: They bought a lot of us together! :kiss: ToomVill sisters forever! :heart:

Gah, yeah, we're going to miss them so much! Haha, two lifetimes aren't enough for our hearts. Even more lifetimes for our ToomVill, please! :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yesss, I almost forgot I was already a fan of Toomtam before SSP started, haha. Agree, it makes me so happy, too! We were so adorable :)
Agree, if we keep trying and get the point across that ToomVill is loved by a ton of fans, I'm sure they'll be reunited in a 3rd lakorn!!
Yaaaay, I would love you to post up fanfics! Since I know you're an awesome writer and you have lots of ideas running through your head! :D

Yes, I can picture your beautiful smiling :) Agree! Without ToomVill, I would have never met you girls and I would have never found out about how amazing you all are!
Hahaha, yes, we need all the lifetimes we can get!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yesss, I almost forgot I was already a fan of Toomtam before SSP started, haha. Agree, it makes me so happy, too! We were so adorable :)
Agree, if we keep trying and get the point across that ToomVill is loved by a ton of fans, I'm sure they'll be reunited in a 3rd lakorn!!
Yaaaay, I would love you to post up fanfics! Since I know you're an awesome writer and you have lots of ideas running through your head! :D

Yes, I can picture your beautiful smiling :) Agree! Without ToomVill, I would have never met you girls and I would have never found out about how amazing you all are!
Hahaha, yes, we need all the lifetimes we can get!

Aw, we were stinkin' adorable! ToomVill made us lose that innocence. :spin: Haha, just kidding! :p They just introduced us to a whole new level of craziness and obsession. ;) Well, I know I'm going to bombard Aom, Exact, and One HD's IGs again pretty soon to demand they reunite our ToomVill. :ninja: Since they obviously won't extend Ngao Jai! :angry:

Oh, I have lots of ideas running through this head of mine, but we shall see about the writing part... :faint: Haha, thanks for your support, Marina girl! :kiss:

Nah, my smiling is creepy. :whaha: :nailbiter: I agree with you about our fellow ToomVill sisters. :cry: :kiss: :grouphug: And it's even better when we share other things in common, too! But whoot-hoo! Definitely thanks to the power of ToomVill that brought us together! :toast:

I know we both agree about those lifetimes! :highfive: They're the Yadech from Exact/One HD to us! :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, ToomVill did make us lose our innocence. The NJ thread and SSP thread are distinguishly different, hahaha.
Let's go bombard them together, Maiko! I just need to get all the IGs and then I'll go crazy with you, hahaha.

No problem! I'd definitely support you with fanfic writing but really, it's up to you! I know how busy you are :)

I bet your smile is adorable :p Yesss, the power of ToomVill is incredible!!
Haha, yes about them being our Yadech!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, ToomVill did make us lose our innocence. The NJ thread and SSP thread are distinguishly different, hahaha.
Let's go bombard them together, Maiko! I just need to get all the IGs and then I'll go crazy with you, hahaha.

No problem! I'd definitely support you with fanfic writing but really, it's up to you! I know how busy you are :)

I bet your smile is adorable :p Yesss, the power of ToomVill is incredible!!
Haha, yes about them being our Yadech!!

I know, right?! I saw a lot of things from those two! :shock2: :faint: :shutup: Hah, yes! Let's go bombard them! I'm just waiting for the perfect time to do so...when I'm not so lazy busy. :D I'll caption your username when I want backup. :highfive:

Aw, thanks, Marina girl! :cry: I love you. :wub: Ok, I'll take your word for it, about my smile. :D And oh, yes, ToomVill's our Yadech! But if only they could be in more photo shoots together, just like Yadech... :spin: Having the same events would be nice as well, but I really just want them in more photo shoots! :weee:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Okay, of course! Just tag my name and I'll be there to back you up! Aint no one gonna stop us now, haha! :D
I love you, too Maiko! You're such a sweetheart and you make asianfuse so much more of a comfortable place :) And yes, finally you admit your smile is beautiful! yay :D
Agree, if only they could get more of everything like Yadech!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Okay, of course! Just tag my name and I'll be there to back you up! Aint no one gonna stop us now, haha! :D
I love you, too Maiko! You're such a sweetheart and you make asianfuse so much more of a comfortable place :) And yes, finally you admit your smile is beautiful! yay :D
Agree, if only they could get more of everything like Yadech!

Hehe, ok! I just have to memorize your IG name... :weep: I'm only a sweetheart to you and my buddies. :ghehe: Well, not to brag too much, but sometimes my own smile does stun me...with its crookedness. :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, my IG name is a bit hard to remember... it's "okaiilovelakorns." Just think of it as "okay" except it's spelled with an i at the end instead of a y like "okai" then "i love lakorns" :) I don't know if that helps or anything but maybe? Haha.
You are a sweetheart! I'm sure of it, haha :p You're just too modest, Maiko. LOL, you make me laugh all the time, Maiko :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, my IG name is a bit hard to remember... it's "okaiilovelakorns." Just think of it as "okay" except it's spelled with an i at the end instead of a y like "okai" then "i love lakorns" :) I don't know if that helps or anything but maybe? Haha.
You are a sweetheart! I'm sure of it, haha :p You're just too modest, Maiko. LOL, you make me laugh all the time, Maiko :D

My sleepy and tired mind couldn't comprehend your adorable explanations at first, but going back to reread them with a clear mind, hahaha, your explanations do help out, girl! Thank you! Okie dokie, I will remember that next time I caption your name.

Aw, Marina...look at us, always complimenting and loving each other! :wub: :kiss3: You crack me up, too. :lmao3: Hehe, I :heart: you! :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

My sleepy and tired mind couldn't comprehend your adorable explanations at first, but going back to reread them with a clear mind, hahaha, your explanations do help out, girl! Thank you! Okie dokie, I will remember that next time I caption your name.

Aw, Marina...look at us, always complimenting and loving each other! :wub: :kiss3: You crack me up, too. :lmao3: Hehe, I :heart: you! :kiss:

Hahaha yes! Read my unclear explanations when you're fully awake :) That's good to hear, thanks Maiko! :)
LOL, we are always complimenting each other -- too much complimenting going on hahaha! Love youuuu <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha yes! Read my unclear explanations when you're fully awake :) That's good to hear, thanks Maiko! :)
LOL, we are always complimenting each other -- too much complimenting going on hahaha! Love youuuu <3

Hehe, here we go again with the "thank you" and "you're welcome" and "I love you." :bhehe: Aw, I heart you dearly, too! :kiss: :grouphug: