Step

Mrs James Ma
Is there uncut scene too? Meaning those who watch on youtube will miss those scenes :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Is there uncut scene too? Meaning those who watch on youtube will miss those scenes  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

You can watch the uncut version in letv, just that there wouldn't be any English subtitle. Anyways, there was a scene that I caught while rewatching, and now that scene is haunting me..... I don't know how to feel about it..... because that scene deals with Vill.... :shrug:  I don't know if anyone ever caught it, hopefully I'm not the only one.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Which scene is that??
thatasiangirl said:

You can watch the uncut version in letv, just that there wouldn't be any English subtitle. Anyways, there was a scene that I caught while rewatching, and now that scene is haunting me..... I don't know how to feel about it..... because that scene deals with Vill.... :shrug:  I don't know if anyone ever caught it, hopefully I'm not the only one.  

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I watched it but I didn't caught any scene! perhaps, I didn't know what was it??

I saw Thiti and Nee in the bed (HOT) First episode
Thiti and Gan road-side kiss (LOVE IT) OMGGGG

Anyone caught up SSP re-run at GMM25??

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't been able to catch it at all.

Those uncut scenes were already released during the Chinese versions were out. The Chinese version and seems like GMM's version has all of Nee's uncut scenes with all of her boy toys even the racy scenes with Guy, so I don't understand why they still continue to cut Thit and Gan's love scene at the beach?

I'm still waiting for Thit and Gan's love scene in their room at the beach to be released, IF EVER. So sad.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL "her boy toys"  you want me to guess why they cut? I think I kind of know
Do they had released DVD?? My future goal is to buy all of Vill lakorns..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
LOL "her boy toys"  you want me to guess why they cut? I think I kind of know
Do they had released DVD?? My future goal is to buy all of Vill lakorns..
Exact never released an official DVD but this is a DVD set Ethaicd made from what was aired on Ch. 5. The quality is okay.

https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=75420

It's not official though, so you won't see the uncut scenes.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
LOL @all the comments about bed/kiss scenes LOL TBH I LOVE IT TOO wooo they were so hot lmao  :lol:  made me wanna go watch it again  :sleep:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Remember the scene when Gandamanee was taking a shower after she ran away from the sadist Wit? Well, when she was taking a shower, I believe that I saw a nip-slip. I don't know what the problem is. Was she really naked, or am I just seeing stuff? I didn't believe my eyes, so I used the YouTube slow motion thing, and according to my eye, I believe there was a nip-slip. By the way, I'm still just assuming.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
thatasiangirl said:
Remember the scene when Gandamanee was taking a shower after she ran away from the sadist Wit? Well, when she was taking a shower, I believe that I saw a nip-slip. I don't know what the problem is. Was she really naked, or am I just seeing stuff? I didn't believe my eyes, so I used the YouTube slow motion thing, and according to my eye, I believe there was a nip-slip. By the way, I'm still just assuming.

HOLY **** omg really??? :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   u must have good eyes i never noticed that... i should go check for myself.... LMAO xD

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Yuukie said:
HOLY **** omg really??? :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   u must have good eyes i never noticed that... i should go check for myself.... LMAO xD
LOL! I have a pervert eye. I pay attention to those areas/stuff/etc. LOL!