Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sad that it's not Vill and New, but glad that at least Vill has a new pra'ek and also a new channel 5 pra' ek other than just Pong. Not that i dislike Pong, but his lakorn are boring. Toomatam is a great actor, can't wait to see how much chemistry they have with each other. This time I'll be fine with it, but next time if Vill doesn't get to pair up with New C as Pra' nangs in a lakorn, I'll be angry. I really want to see them pair and they look very good together. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
So much for posting more of the opening pictures two days ago. -_- I will try to do it later if I have time... *Sigh* If only time will slow down for me.

Yaam said:
I wanna see Toomtam with Mo next!

I second that! I'm not crazy for Mo, but she and Toomtam do look cute together. Heck, I thought they match each other more in terms of looks and look more compatible than Charebelle and Toomtam. :lol2: I won't be surprised if Exact pairs Mo and Toomtam in the future, since it seems they're always mixing up their pairs now lol.

Bieluvr said:
Sad that it's not Vill and New, but glad that at least Vill has a new pra'ek and also a new channel 5 pra' ek other than just Pong. Not that i dislike Pong, but his lakorn are boring. Toomatam is a great actor, can't wait to see how much chemistry they have with each other. This time I'll be fine with it, but next time if Vill doesn't get to pair up with New C as Pra' nangs in a lakorn, I'll be angry. I really want to see them pair and they look very good together. :p

I was kind of neutral with the pairing of Vill and Toomtam in the beginning (wasn't too overly excited), but the longer I look at them together in pictures, the more excited and impatient I grow to see them on screen. :D They're looking so fine together. I'm really curious to see how much chemistry they'll have, since it's so murky for me at the moment. :lol: Not to mention, I'm going crazy thinking about how well (or not xD) they're going to work out together...I really need a good Vill lakorn right now.

I'm trying not to sound whiny in regards to Pong, but I just want Exact to have more pra'eks instead of just Pong (oh, and Son). :p But I won't be angry or too annoyed if I hear news of Pong in another lakorn hehe.

markimbarry said:
oh yay more of toomtam lakorn. he so cute. happy it new pair

I know, right? I'm just hoping that he and Vill don't disappoint me. I'm really excited for this rite now, and I want to see some real loving (and chemistry) between them. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yaam said:
I wanna see Toomtam with Mo next!
Me 3rd to this lol...TBH i think Mo should have been n'ek next to Belle sorry Belle fans but i found her stiff in all her lakorn especially he recent one...Mo on da other hand is full of SKILL! :eek:fftopic:

Wow Toomtam guy and View look hot! View especially smoking hot and gorgeous!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sweet_09 said:
Me 3rd to this lol...TBH i think Mo should have been n'ek next to Belle sorry Belle fans but i found her stiff in all her lakorn especially he recent one...Mo on da other hand is full of SKILL! :eek:fftopic:

Wow Toomtam guy and View look hot! View especially smoking hot and gorgeous!
I also thought Charbelle was stiff in her recent lakorn w/ toomtam as well, but I'm a big fan of her though. I have to agree Mo is really talented, that girl can act. Vill is smoking hot in those pics as well. :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maiko^_^ said:
Thanks a million to member suk13_karn @ Spicyforum for the news.

FINALLY!!!!!!! My Vill is confirmed for a new drama; I've been waiting forever to hear such news. Here's what suk13_karn wrote @ Spicy:

Hmm...I will be fine if New is really her pra'ek, but I was hoping for someone better (matching her in terms of looks; New is too much of a baby face, but they were cute in Sakul Ga). :D But, hey, as long as it's not Son. :phew: A new leading man for Vill (although New and View have been in the same lakorns before lol), yay! I'll pin his name as well unless something changes. I'll post Vill's fitting pictures later.
Omg i wouldn't mind New C he is so cute and i love him to death i wanted him to pair with Vill, UGH. It's ok if it wasn't new for this lakorn tootam is not that bad looking there actual cute.

AikOm^_^

Oh, my goodness! I am finally done sorting through all the pictures I saved about SSP (Sud Sai Paan). It's been a pain, but I'm so happy I can post the rest of the opening pictures and/or any additonal pictures. Yippie!!! :yahoo: I've worked my behind off so much just to organize and rename the pictures. Argh, the length I go through for my favorite actress... Only you, Vill... :D

Credits: As tagged, Newsplus, Vill's Instagram + Twitter, ClubVill's Facebook + IG, toomtamfc_maeew's IG, princetamgroup's IG, tieba.baidu.com, Pantip, Fanlakorn.

Photos continued in the next post! Meanwhile:

Vill & Toomtam Interview. Credits for the video: truebankstv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE0XH_wxO0k

AikOm^_^

Photos continued:

Again, credits are as tagged, Newsplus, Vill's IG + Twitter, ClubVill's FB + IG, toomtamfc_maeew's IG, princetamgroup's IG, tieba.baidu.com, Pantip, and Fanlakorn.

Whew, yes! That's the last of the opening ceremony pictures! :phew: It took a long time to copy and paste! :lol2: But my efforts are worth it. There were so many pictures that I had to separate them into two different posts. Anyhoo...I freakin' heart the pictures of Vill and Toomtam!!! :drool: :heart: :wub: :cloud9: They're looking more fine by the second. I can't wait until there are new pictures of them together!! Vill and Toomtam look mighty sexy together so far, and I can now say that I'm satisfied with Exact's decision to pair them up despite the minor age difference. Now, they just have to convince me on screen. :D

I just have a few complaints--uh, I mean, more opinions to state. I hate Vill's opening ceremony outfit. :rant: Well, I don't hate it with a passion, but I dislike it on her. Actually, it's a pretty dress, and the floral design is nice, but it just seems...so old-fashioned. -_- I don't really like her hairstyle as well. It makes her look too *cough* mature! I love the volume/bump of her hair (the curls are nice), but the bangs are unnecessary! :thumbdown: She looks gorgeous with the red lipstick though! And even with the poor choice of wardrobe and hairstyle, she still looks good. :wub:

Sadly, furthermore, I dislike the ladies' wardrobes. They're not that bad, but it looks like the setting for SSP is supposed to be in periodic times... :rolleyes: What's with all the grandma dresses?! (Sorry, that's how they look like to me lol.) In fact, only Nat's leading lady's (I know her, but I don't know her name yet) outfit is the normal one. Apple's dress is too elderly despite the cheerful colors and "youthful" style. Ann looks older than ever... Fang looks really pretty, and I actually think she looks prettier and stands out more than Vill in the opening ceremony. :D Geez, even her style is more appealing than Vill's. Ah well, I still love Vill. But I seriously hope that they will dress better and more modern in the actual lakorn. -_-

Apple looks a little bit like Best in some pictures. :lol2: Vill looks awesome with Nat! I hecka adore the picture of her posing with Nat! Ohh, if only it was Guy... :teary: But I don't mind Nat, though! :D They're so cute and hawt together, just like Vill and Toomtam! :wub: From the picture, it seems like even twin Vill will play with Nat's character and cause trouble for him and his "girl." Hmmm... :scratchchin: My mind's going crazy thinking what will happen in this remake.

Typical of Exact to decide on three (or more) couples for a lakorn. :annoyed: I don't mind it that much, but most of the times, it's not necessary to have three couples. The cast for SSP actually isn't too big like their other past lakorns, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's how they're written out in the plot that matters. Okay, that's all for now hehe. ;)

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
This is an interesting pair. Just some pictures not too long ago.
What is the lakorn about???

Hi, DaisyDukes; I'll quote Spicyforum member's Sherrie's kind synopsis about Tang and Namfon's version of Sud Sai Paan:

Keeti (praek) met Gandamanee (nangek’s little sister) at the sea and had an intimate relationship with her. Gandamanee is a player and used her older sister’s name, Gandawasri’s name as hers to fool around with men. Keeti told Gandamanee that he is a poor man and his mother sells khanom. After knowing this, she decided to leave him. Two years later during a school night, Keeti met Gandawasri, a teacher who teaches at a school. Keeti jumped to conclusion that this woman was the woman he met at the ocean, and hugged her with feelings of love and happiness in the middle of the street. However, Gandawasri denied ever knowing him or his name. Because of this incident, Gandawasri had to quit her job as a teacher because she had failed to become a good role model for the students. Keeti on the other hand thought to himself that Gandawasri pretended to not remember him for a reason which he could not figure out. After quitting her job, she found another job at a company. It turns out that this company belongs to Keeti. Keeti was not a poor man anymore, but he became the only heir that inherited the heirloom. Working together, Keeti still couldn’t believe that how could Gandawasri not remember their good old time by the ocean.

After spending a good amount of time working together at the same place, Gandawasri gave in to marry Keeti knowing well that she was not THAT woman of his. No matter how many times Gandawasri tried to persuade Keeti, he still believed that Gandawasri was the girl he met at the ocean. However Gandawasri does not know that she has a twin little sister by the name of Gandamanee. Both of their parents got divorced, the mom took the little sister and the older sister was left with the father. Finally, everyone believed that Gandawasri was not the same woman that Keeti had met. They finally figured out that THE Gandawasri Keeti had met at the ocean was actually Gandamanee. Knowing this, Keeti decides to go and find his lover, Gandamanee. Keeti was able to meet Gandamanee in Chiang Mai, while filming for a drama. Gandamanee told Keeti that she tried to search for him, but could not find him. Keeti however was lost in another dimension. How could the lovely woman he had met at the ocean be this kind of person? An actress who flirts with different men and plays with their hearts. She was so different from Gandawasri. Gandawasri finally knows the truth that she has a twin sister by the name of Gandamanee and that it was Gandamanee who used her name to flirt around with guys. Knowing well that Keeti does not love her, Gandawasri decides to divorce Keeti. To give him back his freedom so that he can finally be with the one he love. Will Keeti's heart change? Will Gandamanee take Keeti back????? Watch it to find out.

To be honest, the storyline isn't too appealing to me. But it is interesting, and I am anticipating Vill and Toomtam's version, and I'm fantasizing about their scenes. :pervie: I'm hoping that nice twin Vill can spice things up a little bit and isn't too much of a goody-two shoes weakling. :D Vill's just not too convincing with the super weak roles. I love her in fierce roles like Samun in Kohn Teun. :wub: I want to see jealousy, comedy, slap-and-kiss, love ( :heart:) and everything else in this remake. It's been a while since I obsess over a lakorn. :) But I do raise eyebrows at Exact deciding on a twins lakorn around the same time that Channel 7 has one, too (the one with Kwan and Om)... :rolleyes: Channel 7 is bound to be more successful *sigh*... Ah well, I'll support Vill and Exact though! ^_^

Anyway, here are some pictures of Vill and Toomtam at the Body Shop Event. They are freakin' adorable together!!! :cloud9: I swear Toomtam resembles Son sometimes. But I'm happy to see Toomtam with Vill. :D Whoo-hoo, glad they were at an event together! Love promotion! xD

Credits: Vill's Twitter + IG; ClubVill's FB; Tieba.baidu; and as tagged.

Awh, I really love the one in which Toomtam is pointing at Vill's art creation/mask. They're too darn cute!!! <D :wub: I like the green turtle that Vill is holding more than her mask though. :D But both their masks are adorable!!! Looks like Vill cut her hair...awh, miss her long, beautiful hair, but her hair length is still pretty! Hmm, even though these two have me squealing over them, I'm still skeptical about their chemistry. :scratchchin: :sweat: I hope they don't let me down! :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually think Vill looks very beautiful in here. Vill's dress is beautiful too. Fang looks too dark she doesn't look good anymore. Toomtam, no comment at the moment except, he does remind me of Son.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have to agree, he does look similar to Son. Perhaps that why he got the role. J/K ... But I still love my couple Vill and Son. :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Dang..I have to say.. they are perfect height.. he doesn't have to spread his legs like other pe'ek.. Can't wait...

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
I actually think Vill looks very beautiful in here. Vill's dress is beautiful too. Fang looks too dark she doesn't look good anymore. Toomtam, no comment at the moment except, he does remind me of Son.
Awh, at least you like her look; I'm happy. ^_^ Fang does look dark in those pictures lol. She was better looking when she first started out in the industry...so cute and healthy-looking. At least she's not too skinny right now. Yippie, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that Toomtam and Son kind of look alike. I have to say I'll pick Toomtam over Son for now, since I'm not a fan of Son at the moment. :lol: But I do have to wait and see how Toomtam's acting is. :scratchchin: My first impression of him when he guest-starred in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk was that he was kind of corny like Bie. (No offense intended, I know you're a Bie lover. :D) Plus, he wasn't much of a looker. But he is so darn good-looking with Vill! :drool:
fantastic_27 said:
I love all these there were so many. I loved the photo when he was pointing at her painting to eekkk
I found some more opening pictures, but I'll post them later when we reach page 3. :D I know, that photo was really adorable! :wub:
huajaikaungtur said:
So many photos! Love Toomtam &lt;333 Can't wait for this lakorn, the storyline really gets my attention :D
If I really think about it, the storyline is kind of...bland. Seems like it will be kind of draggy. I skimmed through the first couple episodes of Tang and Namfon's Sud Sai Paan the other day, and it was okay, but it wasn't overly appealing to me. Since it was old (1995), there were some unnecessary scenes. I did get to the part in which Tang met the nice twin, but it seemed so long until she worked for his company (and I didn't even get into that part yet!). Lol, I'm just looking forward to nice twin Vill and Toomtam's scenes in the new version. I want to see how they will interact with each other in the workplace AND after they marry. :pervie: Hehehehe, my dirty mind is thinking of the wedding night! :lol2:
D~D said:
I have to agree, he does look similar to Son. Perhaps that why he got the role. J/K ... But I still love my couple Vill and Son. :)
Right? I'm picking Toomtam and Vill over Son and Vill. xD But I'm getting WAY ahead of myself. :lol: It's not like Toomtam and Vill have outstanding chemistry yet, since I haven't yet seen them interact with each other... -_- I mean, they could turn out to not have any chemistry at all and really disappoint me! Yikes, hope that doesn't happen hehe!
queenyeon said:
Oh Fang is also here! Vill is looking so gorgeous; and she looks good with Toomtam!
Looking forward to this!
I so agree! She and Toomtam do look mighty good together! :cloud9:
meenia said:
Dang..I have to say.. they are perfect height.. he doesn't have to spread his legs like other pe'ek.. Can't wait...
I love their height difference. That was one of the appealing feature of all those photos they took with each other. :D To be fair, Son and Vill's height difference is pretty nice as well, but I just don't care for them as a leading couple anymore. :)

AikOm^_^

*Sigh* It's so hard waiting for news about your anticipated lakorn with your favorite actress... I don't even know if they have started filming yet for Sud Sai Paan...probably not. If only I live in Thailand and/or know Thai myself... :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Guy is also in here. I think he might pair up with Fang scent Nat is with the other girl.