jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Pao is really he granddaughter in my opinion. Since her "dad" knew that her mom is dead, maybe her mom left pao with her mothe now because her mother was friends with the wife. Pao might be the real granddaughter.
that was exactly my thoughts as i was watching this lakorn!... but i'm just waiting for her mother to tell pao

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Pao is really he granddaughter in my opinion. Since her "dad" knew that her mom is dead, maybe her mom left pao with her mothe now because her mother was friends with the wife. Pao might be the real granddaughter.
I never thought about that. Could be!

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
anyone watched the latest eps yet and wanna spoil me? i have to restrain myself from watching lakorns for the next few days or else, i won't get my assignments done in time :(

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Paowalee is so beautiful especially in those MVs. Really love her voice & both those songs are on replay in my head.
Thank you ^^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Todays episode is so sad. Kanom's mom died without her knowing and she'll find out only after the funeral is already over. But I'm glad that Khun Nu and Kanom cleared it out so they understand eachother now. Feel so bad for Khun Athip and Ji as well.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Bieluvr: Agreed, it was too sad. I was hoping Kanom would get to the hospital quickly but guess not -.- I'm trying to get myself ready to see her expression when she finds out her mom passed away ;~;

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kanom's mother is sick and needs money for her hospital bills and at the same time Khun Yai was searching for her daughter played by Tao S. tawan, tao's husband, knows that Tao is dead and he meets Kanom, who desperayely needs money. He tricks her into pretending to be his daughter because he wants money. Kanom agrees and they go and lie that Kanom is Khun Yai's granddaughter. Khun Anucha didn't really believe Kanom because she and Tawan always acted weird when they meet, unlike real father and daughter.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep 14. How can Tawan be so cruel and not tell Kanom her mother has passed and still try to get money out of her?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched episode 16 yesterday & finally!

Finally, they know Pao's not the real granddaugther!!
The grandma's reaction killed me ... it was all too sad.
And when Pao found out her mom was dead, my heart was torn.

This lakorn is ending next week Monday, right? So soon. Hope the ending doesn't get rushed.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I still have to catch up the last 4 episodes. Love Golf and Pao pairing so much, they're so adorable together.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Finished it! And I don't want to spoil the ending but for sure, it's a happy one :D
Enjoyed it, it was such a good lakorn to watch in the mist of all my other dramatic, depressing dramas/lakorns. ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was cute but I wish the pra'nang had more touchy moments, they kept it so PG that the pra'nang barely even touch. Finally an Exact lakorn that didn't have me pulling my hair in anger. The plot was straightforward, had a nice, sorta predictible twist, I enjoyed it. Golf's acting kind of sucks here but I guess the p'ek role doesn't require too much, he is mostly quiet and awkward. He and Pao had chemistry, I was super disappointed I didn't even get a hand kiss. A nice short watch.