[Ch7] Banlang Hong (Saman Karn lakorn) : Baifern Pimchanok / Michael Pataradet

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to Ch7 (but Ch7 did not make it available to viewers from the Philippines. What the?! -_-)
Airing August 30.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm really excited for this one. I hope it's good because most of the lakorns that Baifern has been in weren't all that.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anyone watched this lakorn? How was it? I haven't seen any of Baifern's lakorns honestly... she was the first female Thai celebrity that I know because CLTCL was shown here in the Philippines a few years ago.
And knowing CH7, it's hard looking for their lakorns. Annoying! -_- Though unblocking apps may help you watch their lakorns on their websites...

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep 1 and I like it. My favorite scene of ep 1 is the b-day scene:love:. I like how Baifern gave her twin a slice of her cake cuz he gave her his presents. When Mike was driving the car and they look at Baifern and Baifern nods at them, it just shows a connection:thumbup:. I also like Baifern and her friend's relationship. They have so many fun adventures together. Sometimes I wish my life was dramatic so it'd be fun:rolleyes:.
Baifern looks stunning in the MVs:love:. Her song is stuck in my head, it's kinda catchy. Mike and Baifern look so cute together. I hope they have chemistry. I haven't watch any of Baifern's work since A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, and she's changed so much:thumbup:.